Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music projects: Voise vs. Opus vs. MusiCoin vs. others?  (Read 181 times)
Goliath88 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

Hi everyone,

I think that these platforms have a high potential compared to their current market cap. So I would like to understand which project has the best short and long term potential and where are the key differences.

Voise: Market cap: 56M$
Seems to have the highest hype rate at the moment. There are rumors that they will be listed on KuCoin tomorrow on the 20th and there will be a listing on a TOP 5 exchange on the 24th of January. So a lot of short term upside. Long term I don't know.

Opus: Market cap: 12M$
They just have been listed on IDEX. Before they have been only listed on (s)HitBTC and ED. They plan to give 95-97% of the profit to the artists. The dev said on telegram that there will be a new website and new whitepaper in February. The current website and whitepaper are definitely outdated. If they come up with a new white paper /web site this is probably going to boost their short term potential. Long is very unclear to me.

MusiCoin: Market cap: 24M$
I couldn't find any short term rumors/informations nor any explanation on the differentiation.

Are you aware of other platforms? Which is your favorite and why?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

I don't like any of these project long term, can you tell me what Voise has done after their ICO nothing, what has helped the price is the announcement of implementing masternodes on their platform

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

I don't like any of these project long term, can you tell me what Voise has done after their ICO nothing, what has helped the price is the announcement of implementing masternodes on their platform

Its just a matter of time before one hits though. Decentralized spotify is an obvious goldmine in blockchain tech.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

You missed one of the big ones i.e.

Vibrate: Market cap: 41M$

This is potentially a good product as it is still cheap and the ico has already passed quite a few months ago. This means a lot of development has been done and now it's about marketing and promotions. Worth getting some cheap coins, at least one of these music coins should succeed!

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

OPUS are my favorite.

They are most generous to the artist and are in a final phase to deliver a good working product.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Goliath88 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

You missed one of the big ones i.e.

Vibrate: Market cap: 41M$

This is potentially a good product as it is still cheap and the ico has already passed quite a few months ago. This means a lot of development has been done and now it's about marketing and promotions. Worth getting some cheap coins, at least one of these music coins should succeed!

I thought about adding them to the list. But in my opinion they are very different. It's about live events and ticketing. The others are about selling/streaming music. Although I find Viberate appealing I think they will have a very hard time to scale. The spotify model is quite easy to scale as you can see there are a few international players. The ticketing system however is a very local business. I witnessed at least 10 startups in Germany alone during the last year trying to enter that market. It's a red ocean.

I hope Viberate succeeds nevertheless.
Goliath88 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

OPUS are my favorite.

They are most generous to the artist and are in a final phase to deliver a good working product.

I wonder why Opus still lacks the volume and liquidity. Judging from the community, the white paper and the website they are far superior compared to MusiCoin
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

OPUS are my favorite.

I wonder why Opus still lacks the volume and liquidity. Judging from the community, the white paper and the website they are far superior compared to MusiCoin

because it's not the time yet for Opus to make the party.
many people focused their attention to Bitcoin,
who want to miss this opportunity ?
people can get a lot from this swing and at the same time people can lose it all because of it.
it's just matter of time.
patience is a virtue,slowly but sure it will reach a new high in the future.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

Opus is a little ahead. In the middle there is a prototype and a running application. The price is still low.
Jesper30

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

In my opinion Opus will get their attention, when they are listed on a bigger exchange. The most crypto participents just follow the hype. When noone knows about a project, noone will support it. I've sold my musiccoins last week and will sell 90% of my Voise when they got listed on a big exchange. I'll only hold a bigger amount of Opus. I'll do that because I expect that artists will prefer Opus instead of Voise and Musiccoin.

So Voise for short-term and Opus for long.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Music Coin is one of projects where nobody should invest money because they have a hyper inflation problem and this coin could fall very fast. So you better invest some money into voise, that is my favorite one. Still waiting for more exchange that Voise can be traded.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

OPUS are my favorite.

I think because they are not properly communicating with users around.

They had the same problem during the ICO. And they were saved by their community  manager juarez_12 or something like that who were very responsive in both ANN and Bounty. But they are the best music project around.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

I like Opus, but they are seriously lacking liquidity on Etherdelta. There's just a bunch of ridiculous buy/sell walls, and nothing reasonable in between or any takers for a market value price. But then again, Etherdelta sucks in general. I might do better to try on IDEX.

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

VOISE have it downtime for so long after the launch app. From hype up 600sat to 200sat and only recover recent month.
julianAm

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

OPUS are my favorite.

They had the same problem during the ICO. And they were saved by their community  manager juarez_12 or something like that who were very responsive in both ANN and Bounty. But they are the best music project around.
Opus changed own direction to streaming music from distributed storage on IPFS. I don't know why. I think they truly appreciated own forces and team and decided to some correction. I will watch for Opus. Other projects not interested for me

r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

OPUS are my favorite.

Opus changed own direction to streaming music from distributed storage on IPFS. I don't know why. I think they truly appreciated own forces and team and decided to some correction. I will watch for Opus. Other projects not interested for me

I see on Viberate. It's not bad coin. Try to learn more about it.
Opus team was silent for a long time because they changed own location as I know. May be now their development will be more intensive. I hope
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Hi everyone,

I think that these platforms have a high potential compared to their current market cap. So I would like to understand which project has the best short and long term potential and where are the key differences.

Voise: Market cap: 56M$
Seems to have the highest hype rate at the moment. There are rumors that they will be listed on KuCoin tomorrow on the 20th and there will be a listing on a TOP 5 exchange on the 24th of January. So a lot of short term upside. Long term I don't know.

Opus: Market cap: 12M$
They just have been listed on IDEX. Before they have been only listed on (s)HitBTC and ED. They plan to give 95-97% of the profit to the artists. The dev said on telegram that there will be a new website and new whitepaper in February. The current website and whitepaper are definitely outdated. If they come up with a new white paper /web site this is probably going to boost their short term potential. Long is very unclear to me.

MusiCoin: Market cap: 24M$
I couldn't find any short term rumors/informations nor any explanation on the differentiation.

Are you aware of other platforms? Which is your favorite and why?
Opus may be better than others
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: