Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud-Coin: Cloud-Based Bitcoin Wallet & Marketplace - Spend Bitcoins on Ebay!  (Read 1988 times)
Coinacopia (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:19:38 PM

Introducing Cloud Coin Beta: http://cloud-coin.com

Cloud Coin is a Bitcoin web-wallet with built-in API & ecommerce compatibility. Our web-wallet features the following:

• Complete Bitcoin wallet with all the features of popular desktop wallets such as Electrum, but with a convenient cloud-accessible user interface.
  • Instantaneous irreversible payments: No transaction time for all internal transactions, no more waiting for a new block!
  • Receive payments through email, or through a Bitcoin address - your choice! Built-in coin mixer on all payments made via email to preserve your anonymity.
  • Mobile interface for easy access from any mobile device anytime, anywhere, alogn with iPhone and Android apps (iPhone app pending apple verification).
  • Convenient checkout interface which internet merchants can use to accept Bitcoin - even if their customer doesn't have a Cloud Coin account!
  • Fully-featured API with PHP documentation for easy integration, and NO FEES, not even the normal miners fee. Perfect for micro payments!

With the Cloud Coin wallet, we are releasing the Cloud Coin marketplace as well. The Cloud Coin marketplace takes Bitcoin to the next level, with features such as the following:

• Buy Ebay items with Bitcoin! Purchase any of thousands of Ebay buy-it-now auctions with Bitcoin with the click of a button!
  • Add your own listing, for free! We don't take a dime until your listing sells. 0.5% fee maximum.
  • List your item in BTC or USD, your choice! Real-time Bitcoin/USD price conversion, like Bitpay.

Thank you for your support,
Joseph Tuharsky
support@cloud-coin.com
66 Sylvian Way
Los Altos, California 94022
MA5H3D

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:42:51 PM

I've seen a few sites like this now, but I don't understand how you can buy things from ebay like this..

How do you handle ebay disputes, returns and refunds?
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 11:48:07 PM

neat concept, thanks for sharing.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Coinacopia (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:16:53 AM

I've seen a few sites like this now, but I don't understand how you can buy things from ebay like this.
We accept Bitcoins, and purchase the Ebay item for you automatically using the Ebay API. The only other site that I am aware of that functioned in exactly this manner (although manually, rather than through API) was Bitspend, however they appear to no longer be operating.
How do you handle ebay disputes, returns and refunds?
We handle all disputes in our marketplace, ebay or otherwise, in the same manner. Each ebay item has a specified shipping time; after this time, there is a 7 day grace period, during which the purchaser may file a dispute (and, during which we hold the funds in escrow if the seller is not from ebay). When a user files a dispute, we will relay that dispute to ebay if we need to. After the 7 day grace period has expired, if no dispute has been filed, the funds are then paid to the seller irrevocably and the customer loses the ability to file a dispute.

In the case of an Ebay refund, we will refund our user upon receiving our refund from ebay.
MA5H3D

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:43:33 AM

I didn't know Bitspend was closed, but all4btc.com is another option and I think they're a bit cheaper too.

My main concern with these websites is how refunds are handled. A large percentage of ebay purchases end with a refund, a return or a dispute. Disputes can get messy, especially when you're handling them on someone else's behalf, but i'm more interested in your specific refund policy.

Just as an example..
I want to buy a mobile phone from ebay for $120.
I use your website and pay 1BTC.
Two weeks later my new phone hasn't arrived and 1BTC is now worth $150.
I want a full refund.
Do I get 1BTC or 0.8BTC?
Coinacopia (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:48:48 AM

I didn't know Bitspend was closed, but all4btc.com is another option and I think they're a bit cheaper too.

My main concern with these websites is how refunds are handled. A large percentage of ebay purchases end with a refund, a return or a dispute. Disputes can get messy, especially when you're handling them on someone else's behalf, but i'm more interested in your specific refund policy.

Just as an example..
I want to buy a mobile phone from ebay for $120.
I use your website and pay 1BTC.
Two weeks later my new phone hasn't arrived and 1BTC is now worth $150.
I want a full refund.
Do I get 1BTC or 0.8BTC?
If you purchase from Ebay, you will get 0.8 BTC. If you purchase from one of our own Cloud Coin marketplace sellers, you will get 1 BTC.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:22:34 PM

Spend bitcoin on ebay looks great. I might use it in the future.
Coinacopia (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:10:07 AM

Bumping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: