Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN | VISION | EQUIHASH | POW | DECENTRALIZED ASSETS | GPU MINING  (Read 4932 times)
vision team (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

The discord link is expired. Please update.

Never mind, I’m moving on. Best of luck with your project.

Our discord is no longer maintained. Will re-establish official discord or telegram at a later time. Community servers are welcome.

is anyone here?  Wink

Yes

Please update your clients and/or swing wallets to Vision 1.0.13. Links are posted in OP.
ramcrypto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

what took u guys take some much time to respond
vision team (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Not sure what you mean.  Huh

We're not here everyday; instead we aim to provide updates crucial to development of our project.
ramcrypto

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

Not sure what you mean.  Huh

We're not here everyday; instead we aim to provide updates crucial to development of our project.

when r u starting the discord server again ?
how abt the roadmap and exchnage listing ?
vision team (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

We haven't applied for any exchange listings yet as it's not a priority at the moment. Everything else will be provided in due time.
ramcrypto

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

We haven't applied for any exchange listings yet as it's not a priority at the moment. Everything else will be provided in due time.

how abt road map and what r u working on ?
dhmtk2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

Yes

Please update your clients and/or swing wallets to Vision 1.0.13. Links are posted in OP.
Hello Vision dev,
My Vision wallet fell in troubles with re-indexing issue. Would you mind telling me steps to fix these re-indexing technical issues of my wallet, please. I have tried opening it again and again, but troubles didn't fix.
vision team (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Yes

Hello Vision dev,
My Vision wallet fell in troubles with re-indexing issue. Would you mind telling me steps to fix these re-indexing technical issues of my wallet, please. I have tried opening it again and again, but troubles didn't fix.

Assuming that you're on Windows, please share debug log from C:\Users{username}\AppData\Roaming\Vision so I can assist you further.

Meanwhile, have you tried running visiond -reindex in cmd?
vision team (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

Added a spare block explorer based on Iquidus. http://192.169.7.198:3001/
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

Vision would have been a cool name for a "real" coin. Too bad it was used by this shitshow
vision team (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Vision would have been a cool name for a "real" coin. Too bad it was used by this shitshow

We're real. This is a long-term project. Vision whitepaper will be published in the near future.
Please support the network by mining and running a full node. Thank you!
vision team (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Please follow our Twitter @VisionPlatform
vision team (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

Minor changes to the Windows GUI Swing Wallet : https://github.com/davidTjr/Vision-Swing-Wallet-UI/releases/download/0.75.9/VisionSwingWalletUI_0.75.9_x64_Windows.zip
bish0p

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

We're real. This is a long-term project. Vision whitepaper will be published in the near future.

Can you provide a general time frame of when the updates will come? Right now it looks like just a simple zcash fork, with no plan to improve it. How will Vision be different? What will it solve?

Thanks
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Can you provide a general time frame of when the updates will come? Right now it looks like just a simple zcash fork, with no plan to improve it. How will Vision be different? What will it solve?

Thanks

Interesting. Coin was launched 3 months ago yet low hashrate. Seems low on post and interest on miners. Is something wrong? Whats your plan on this coin dev?
Your coin is Zcash like but less in dev fees. Its very attractive to mine yet why very low network hashrate?

You need to promote your coin. Make more post. Be more active, I guess.
vision team (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Thanks

Interesting. Coin was launched 3 months ago yet low hashrate. Seems low on post and interest on miners. Is something wrong? Whats your plan on this coin dev?
Your coin is Zcash like but less in dev fees. Its very attractive to mine yet why very low network hashrate?

You need to promote your coin. Make more post. Be more active, I guess.

Whitepaper will be released at the beginning of May and we're most likely going to have a full ANN ready as well. We will also run a twitter bounty campaign to gather more exposure. It's not a hard deadline, but we can assure you that work is being done, and there will be a use-case for this 'zcash fork'.  Cool
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

i hope it`s good project, good luck   Smiley Smiley Smiley Kiss
egretia
bish0p

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Whitepaper will be released at the beginning of May and we're most likely going to have a full ANN ready as well. We will also run a twitter bounty campaign to gather more exposure. It's not a hard deadline, but we can assure you that work is being done, and there will be a use-case for this 'zcash fork'.  Cool

Great, thank you for the update. Looking forward to the white paper  Smiley
cipluk

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

what is the purpose of this project?
vision team (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Technical white paper will be released next week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: