Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy Eth with my Bitcoin  (Read 318 times)
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

Try all things here in crypto like exchange of course you btc to eth because base on the potential of it the price can be so high in the future and also it's have different move to grow like in token that they give in airdrop or new tokens in some exchanger so you need to buy ETH.Nowadays eth stay in the price but if you already here in january 2017 i think the price are 7x high by now.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

It is on your hands in this case the decision maker is you because no can say which is the best crypto currency because its value changes everyday so if you want to invest in something read and see the previous history of that .

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

I would just hold your Bitcoins, it's actually the safest option for value storage (in crypto space). Also I was researching Ethereum before and the project seems to have some performance problems like Bitcoin. But I believe Bitcoin is in a further stage of solving this problem than Ethereum is, as the core developers already implemented SegWit to allow Lightning network transactions in the future. Ethereum is still experimenting a lot with solutions like Sharding, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive solution yet.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

I would just hold to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin and the price right now is very low. I don't think Bitcoin will go under 10000$, so it is not wise to sell right now.

krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

Ethereum is a better option than bitcoin in my opinion. But bitcoin include a lot of magic. it is hard decision.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

my suggestion is better HOLD some ethereum, as this is also a very important altcoin
i also often use ethereum because of the ease in fast transaction and also one of the coin that support when we join bounty or airdrop

Just hold on your MEW wallet, I'm sure there will be a time when you will need it

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

I would buy only Ethereum.It's just my opinion, as for me ethereum is more stable
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

What would you choose from these two coins, you will remain in the plus) I Personally think that this year's ETH will show good results.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Diversification is always a good sign in my opinion, so yeah, I suggest sell some of your btc or ltc to buy some eth.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

Only started a month ago and bought $110 of Bitcoin (0.0063) and $270 Litecoin (1.0124).  My question is should I use my Bitcoin and buy ETH or maybe even use some of my Litecoin along with Bitcoin and buy ETH.  Im not wanting to increase the amount I'm investing until I get more comfortable with how the exchanges and wallets work or any other stuff so for now just going to stick with the original $380 investment.

I'm thinking about maybe once I buy some ETH taking that and investing in some ETHOS.  I know I started with a low amount and will increase that over the coming months, my main goal is to buy some and just HODL.  Any suggestions?
Don't use your Litecoin for buying any of them now. Price of Litecoin started to decrease so that will not be a wise idea if you'll spend it for other coins. And if you want ETHOS then why you need to sell your bitcoins>ETH>ETHOS? You can directly buy bitcoin>ETHOS but if I were you if I have some spare money I'll try to add some fund and will let LTC and BTC sleep for now and use that fund for buying ETH or ETHOS while waiting for the other two to pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

It will depend on the time you plan to hold ethereum, for example, if you want quick profit there are other altcoins that can match with this option, but if you seek in comfort zone buy Ethereum is a good investment. Remembering that is just my opinion.
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

No dont do that. Just hold your bitcoin, soon it will pump, promise

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

The choice is yours as these digital currencies are the 2 top cryptos in the cryptoworld. Both of them are a good investments  and can give you also good profit. It's only a matter of time that these cryptos will rise once again after being so stagnant for the last couple of days.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:05:04 AM

eth holds good because it is longterm and not merely chasing its price for the reason that it supports him it's better to hold first the eth because that's the future coin
stunningpeggy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

I suggest you diversify your investments, it's always safer to have more options. I used to only have bitcoin and now 50% I diversify, keep an eye on exchange rates and growth rates of various different currencies, if not for trading right away but to learn about them to see bigger picture!
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Only started a month ago and bought $110 of Bitcoin (0.0063) and $270 Litecoin (1.0124).  My question is should I use my Bitcoin and buy ETH or maybe even use some of my Litecoin along with Bitcoin and buy ETH.  Im not wanting to increase the amount I'm investing until I get more comfortable with how the exchanges and wallets work or any other stuff so for now just going to stick with the original $380 investment.

I'm thinking about maybe once I buy some ETH taking that and investing in some ETHOS.  I know I started with a low amount and will increase that over the coming months, my main goal is to buy some and just HODL.  Any suggestions?
You can try both, but I think you should buy Eth from the Litecoin you have, because so far the Eth movement has a higher potential than Litecoin. all the money you invest in Ltc, you can switch to Eth because Eth's current price movement has greater growth potential.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

No one can tell what coin is going to increase in price more, but I think that you should read about Ethereum and about Bitcoin and think what coin makes you feel more interested and what coin you think that has a brighter future.

It's hard to compare between them because the main purpose of Ethereum is to make smart contracts and for Initial coin offering, while the main purpose of bitcoin is to transfer funds and to act as a store of value.

It's not a large amount, then I would just suggest you to go with your heart.
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

Hold to what you already have. The amounts are small and there is no point of paying transaction fees. Bitcoin's price is going up, so just have some patience.

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

None of us see the future, so the safest thing you can do is to divide your portfolio into several coins.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

For my own opinion you should buy eth with your bitcoin because eth is a good investment it is rapidly growing it will give you more profits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: