Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy Eth with my Bitcoin  (Read 317 times)
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

In my opinion you can take a half of bitcoin to buy ethereum to gain more profits.Ethereum price nowadays is going high.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pipin Mali

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

If I had bitcoin I would definitely invest at least half of it in Etherium. Bitcoin is history and I don't see it on the top of the list anymore in the next 1 year or so. I mean look at all these token projects, almost all of them run on Etherium blockchain. And if that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

It's up to you both are good and profitable coin with different uses, again don't let anyone affect your decision , Eth at the moment is standing still and no sign of backing up or slowing down, while bitcoin is unstable we can never tell as bitcoin price sometime shoot up for no apparent reason, it's good choice if you just 50/50 your budget.

cyber_smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Ethereum has a higher chance of gaining more % which is why you would want to change to them. Point is that you have many ICOs comming around ETH and they are accepting ETH and some accept other cryptos. But for whole thing to work they are tied to ethereum which creates a nice but wall at end it could hit 2k mark or so why not.
Neurogress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

You have a big portion of LTC in your portfolio. Maybe you may consider buying ETH with LTC (or with some of it) rather that with BTC.
Ether is a good hold. Every portfolio should have it.
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

You have a big portion of LTC in your portfolio. Maybe you may consider buying ETH with LTC (or with some of it) rather that with BTC.
Ether is a good hold. Every portfolio should have it.
I completely agree. Two crypto-currencies in the investment portfolio is a very low degree of diversification.
It is optimal to have 10-20 coins in your portfolio.
In this case, if even the price of one of the coins falls drastically, then this affects the total value of the portfolio not so much.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Probably Ethereum will recover faster, but I would keep the Bitcoin. The amounts are very small and will not make much of a difference.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

Why not ethereum have a high chance to gain percentanges (pump up) in this year even theres a problem that we need to fix in ethereum network but for me its better to split your investment into three or five altcoin to avoid losing your capital choose a gopd altcoin with a high chance to boom in the market like eos litecoin and eth.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are the leaders right now on the market charts. I believe that in this year Bitcoin and Ethereum will grow to the very big amount of the value comparable to the dollar. Bitcoin will for sure double its current price which makes it suitable for the long-term investment.

Right now the Ethereum and the Bitcoin are pumping to the top equally but the Ethereum has the higher chance of profit gain for you. The price of the Ethereum can grow ten times more because the current status of the value is still low in the eyes of the investors.

I am supporting both cryptos and I can't say exactly what is the best option for you because it is your decision in the end. I can only recommend you the portion of the temporally investment into the Ethereum till it reaches the suitable amount.

Since the Litecoin is constantly on the Bitcoins trail I would suggest to you that you hold that Litecoin and trade Bitcoin for the Ethereum because you will gain bigger profit on a yearly basis if you keep your Litecoin that is still on a low price.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

ETHEREUM is the best option now you invest it. You will get more profite end of this year
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

It is based on whether your investment is for short term or long term. However, what you've invested is perfect but if you choose to buy ethereum with the investment already you have, I suggest you to buy from litecoin if it is long term. If it is a short term, go for ethereum from bitcoin since ethereum transaction fees is far better that bitcoin if you want to convert that in to fiat.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

The best idea is to invest Fiat now (if you have it).
The second option, buy for litecoin, do not waste bitcoin right now
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

I think in 2018 best to have both coins and transfer your balance only if you want to participate in fork and receive free coin like : bitcoincash,bitcoin gold or etherium zero.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

I did it Smiley i buy with my half of bitcoin balance and waiting to hit 0.2 btc will hodl for maybe years but i am sure its going to hit 0.2 btc
anyways i am going to be always in profit against of USD

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
hiru65

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

eth and btc, both are very important coins. i think no need to buy only eth or only btc. if you can trade with using btc or eth it will help you to increase your  eth or btc value. for trading you can use good exchanges.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Only started a month ago and bought $110 of Bitcoin (0.0063) and $270 Litecoin (1.0124).  My question is should I use my Bitcoin and buy ETH or maybe even use some of my Litecoin along with Bitcoin and buy ETH.  Im not wanting to increase the amount I'm investing until I get more comfortable with how the exchanges and wallets work or any other stuff so for now just going to stick with the original $380 investment.

I'm thinking about maybe once I buy some ETH taking that and investing in some ETHOS.  I know I started with a low amount and will increase that over the coming months, my main goal is to buy some and just HODL.  Any suggestions?
Yes, my suggestion is buy Ethereum with Bitcoin you have because Bitcoin is now in the price fixing phase on the market, the risk of decreasing is greater than Ethereum
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Only started a month ago and bought $110 of Bitcoin (0.0063) and $270 Litecoin (1.0124).  My question is should I use my Bitcoin and buy ETH or maybe even use some of my Litecoin along with Bitcoin and buy ETH.  Im not wanting to increase the amount I'm investing until I get more comfortable with how the exchanges and wallets work or any other stuff so for now just going to stick with the original $380 investment.

I'm thinking about maybe once I buy some ETH taking that and investing in some ETHOS.  I know I started with a low amount and will increase that over the coming months, my main goal is to buy some and just HODL.  Any suggestions?

As i am seeing the crypto market value now, ethereum is the most stable coin for investment. You can split up your investment, half of your bitcoin to convert into eth and half of your litecoin into eth. Its your choice, do what you think that is fit in your investment.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Of course you need to buy and bitcoins and ether. And in the best case you need to buy and then most of all these coins. Because in the future they will only grow, and they will grow only because of the fact that the media have very much taken up the promotion of these crypto-currencies. I think people have learned to do anti-PR.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

You should keep some ETH, however, just wait a moment now because bitcoin has decreased these days. You should use BTC to buy ETH when BTC increases a little.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

personally I think for now you should not buy ETH by using bitcoin as we know today bitcoin value is in decline where you will not get any points on what you do by buying ETH by using. I think you should buy ETH by using another altcoin and that has a high enough value. and I suggest to you at this point you should be better able to hold the bitcoin you have until the price will actually increase. and this is my only advice all the decisions will certainly have in your hands the most important you continue to monitor the continuous movement of the price of crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆