Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AK Coins - Gold and Silver Bullion - Now Accepting Bitcoin!  (Read 3612 times)
AKCoins (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 01:29:23 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 07:12:17 AM by AKCoins

AK Coins - Online Precious Metals Dealer

AK Coins is an online precious metals dealer specializing in gold, silver and platinum bullion. We sell a wide selection of coins and bars of various sizes and purity.  Please visit our website to view our current inventory and prices. Our prices update in real time, and you can browse in BTC or USD. We make frequent updates to our inventory so be sure to check back regularly.

We accept Bitcoin as an official payment form as well as other more traditional payment methods. You can learn more about our - Payment Policies and Bitcoin checkout process.

We have done quite a bit of Bitcoin business over the past few weeks and look forward to building a good reputation with everyone on the forums. If any of you guys who have worked with us are on these forums, please give us a review! We are currently working to add a social review section to our website, so stay tuned for that as well.

Orders usually ship in 3 - 5 business days, but it really depends on a number of factors. Our main goal is getting product into our customers’ hands as quickly as possible. If you have a question on a specific item, please shoot us an email or PM and we can let you know the estimated delivery window. We always keep open communication and provide status updates to customers throughout the ordering process.

We are currently shipping to USA, UK and Canada and adding new locations regularly. Please PM with any specific product questions. You can also email us at support@akcoins.com or call us by phone at 877-901-6957 during normal business hours.

Thanks for viewing and, we look forward to helping forum members with their precious metals needs.

Best,

AK Coins

AK Coins - Shop Now!

http://www.akcoins.com/images/buy-gold-with-bitcoin.jpg

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and read our Blog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:10:13 AM

I asked about you guys on here a few weeks back and got zero responses, so assumed it was a fake site...

Glad to see it's legit.

Now, are you going to fix your prices?  They're absurdly high right now.

I was interested in the silver bullet bullion stuff you guys stock, but the .45ACP round is $28.38 on nwtmint and you are asking $36.33.  The 2oz 7.62 round is $56.76 vs $70.32.  That's a huge price gap for 1-2oz of silver...

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
AKCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:23:01 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 04:33:53 PM by AKCoins

Hey there, thanks for checking back with us. We try to do a search every now and then to see if anyone has questions for us. Sorry we missed you!

There will always be a price difference among dealers, but we always try to keep things competitive. We've made some price reductions on our silver selection. Regarding the silver bullets, we do have them in stock and ready to ship immediately.

Our prices and product selection are change regularly, so please check back for updates and availability.
HGT24

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:09:19 PM

I've placed a couple orders with Ak coins this month. I bought a roll of silver eagles back when it was around $22/oz. Also pickedup some gold last week. Shipping was quick and the packaging was solid.

Good merchant to add to the list. I'd recommend them.
AKCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 08:00:47 PM

I've placed a couple orders with Ak coins this month. I bought a roll of silver eagles back when it was around $22/oz. Also pickedup some gold last week. Shipping was quick and the packaging was solid.

Good merchant to add to the list. I'd recommend them.

Thanks for the recommendation! Pleasure doing business with you!
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:48:29 PM

I bought a 1/10 ounce candian maple golf coin, using bitcoin (of course  ), and it showed up quickly, and exactly as described, no problems. The price was really good, especially for taking bitcoin, good product, good website, and great experience, I would be happy to order from here again.

AKCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 03:07:52 PM

I bought a 1/10 ounce candian maple golf coin, using bitcoin (of course  ), and it showed up quickly, and exactly as described, no problems. The price was really good, especially for taking bitcoin, good product, good website, and great experience, I would be happy to order from here again.

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Look forward to working together again soon. The review is much appreciated!

Cheers,

AK Coins
frisco2

Activity: 312
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:52:19 PM

How can you make sure that the mail isn't stolen on its way? I also suppose that this kind of mail shouldn't be sent across country borders? Are you using Fedex / UPS, or national mail ?

Crosspass -- a simple way to send passwords, encryption keys, bitcoin addresses, etc.
AKCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 10:11:51 PM

How can you make sure that the mail isn't stolen on its way? I also suppose that this kind of mail shouldn't be sent across country borders? Are you using Fedex / UPS, or national mail ?

Unfortunately, we can't make sure mail isn't stolen. Although we insure our shipments against lost or damaged mail, the insurance is between our company and the shipping carrier.  We use different carriers depending on the order. This includes USPS, Fedex and UPS.

Once the products are delivered to the specified address and signed for, we are no longer responsible for the package. You are fully responsible if you have someone else sign for your packages or if you use a drop off location (UPS Store, etc). That is why it is so important to make sure you are receiving mail directly and securely.

If you have any specific questions pertaining to shipping and handling, please do not hesitate to PM or email us. We are more than happy to assist you with any additional questions you may have.

Cheers,

AK Coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: