I deserve the scammer tag if all those who reply to thread are not paid back.

(1/7) > >>

Phinnaeus Gage:
It has been brought to my attention that an outstanding member of this community has caught me red-handed stealing from Bitcoin 100. Here is the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Obviously, I don't have a leg to stand on, and anything I may say to deny the charges will only dig a much deeper hole than I am already in.

Josh Zerlan is an outstanding member of the Bitcoin community, whereas I, Bruno Kucinskas, is nothing more than a lying thief.

I honestly don't know how much I stole, but for sake of argument we'll call it $50K USD, maybe more.

I beg all those that I have scammed money from to please come forward and offer up proof of what I personally stole from you so that I can repay you in full within 24 hours. I will even add another 10% interest to cover your lose. It's the least I can do for you and to redeem myself.

If after 30 days I have not repaid all those who've shown proof in this thread that I owe them money because I spent what was to go to Bitcoin 100, then theymos should tag and ban me. If, on the other hand, nobody comes forward, then the accuser, namely Josh Zerlan should be banned for spreading false information and taking advantage and abusing the trust aspect that theymos was so kind to put in place. I fully understand that the odds are against me and it's a longshot, but I wanted to state such an option nonetheless.

For all those that I've hurt, please accept my humble apologies.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

PS: Thank you, Josh, for penning the following in the trust area thingie of BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Embezzled fund from Bitcoin100. Made numerous false statements on Bitcointalk and elsewhere on the internet. Repeatedly lied about his involvement in numerous shady dealings.

To add to the above, I was once charged with raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville.

dwdoc:
I see what you did there.  ;D

Phinnaeus Gage:
Quote from: dwdoc on August 21, 2013, 04:53:02 AM

I see what you did there.  ;D

Would you be so kind as to delete your post so that no others can see what I did there?  ;D

dwdoc:
I see what you did there. ;D

Oops, I mean give me my bitcoins back!!! >:(

Phinnaeus Gage:
Quote from: dwdoc on August 21, 2013, 05:09:48 AM

I see what you did there. ;D

Oops, I mean give me my bitcoins back!!! >:(

Paid, plus 20% for being the first claim.

Next!

Anybody?

Odd!

Wouldn't it be funny if at the end of all this insanity, I turn out to be the sane one, and Josh, the looney toon, is nowhere to be found?

I'll give this madness a couple more days, than formally request of theymos to have that bullshit removed from Josh's Trust thingie. If not, then I'll head to Kansas and stick a broomstick up his ass, provided it ain't being occupied by Sonny's tongue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page