I deserve the scammer tag if all those who reply to thread are not paid back.

<< < (7/7)

creativex:
I've met Bruno Jr. and he bashed me over the head with stolen barn wood and robbed me behaved honorably.

I haven't met his accuser, don't want to meet his accuser, and wouldn't trust his accuser with a zinc penny...unless it was to help him buy a clue.

Phinnaeus Gage:
BFL Fanbois: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Camp Lugan: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

BFL Fanfois: BFL's miner don't need to be FCC certified! Don't answer the question, Josh. It's a trap!

Josh Zerlan: I'll answer the question!

[to Phinnaeus Gage]

Josh Zerlan: You want answers?

Phinnaeus Gage: I think us monumental assholes are entitled to.

Josh Zerlan: *You want answers?*

Phinnaeus Gage: *We want the truth!*

Josh Zerlan: *You can't handle the truth!*
[pauses, to wipe the jeez from his chin]

Josh Zerlan: Sonny lived in a room that had four walls, and one of those walls had bars guarded by Italians with guns. Who else has been there? You? You, PL? You, K9? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for those who've ordered or yet to order from our no-refund-products, then you curse BF Labs Inc. You have that luxury here on BitcoinTalk. You have the luxury of not blowing who I blow. Those that ordered, while tragic, probably would have wasted their disposable income on some useless product or service. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, tries to direct their money toward Butterfly Labs. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in your Scooby-Doo panties, you want me to con moneys from them fools, you need me to con moneys from them fools. We use words like "in two weeks", "making hardware is hard", "we never lie". We use these words as the backbone of BF Labs Inc. Monumental assholes use them as a punchline. We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain ourselves to monumental assholes who rises and sleeps under the blanket of BFL trying to protect the Bitcoin network, and then questions the manner in which we try to do such. We would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a phone and call the FCC, the FTC, the FBI, the IRS, the CIA... Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Phinnaeus Gage: Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit their product line to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: I said what I was paid for to say, I...

Phinnaeus Gage: *Josh Zerlan, did BFL submit the screen to the FCC?*

Josh Zerlan: *You're Goddamn right they did!* *Provides link.* https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=132722&fcc_id='MSQME370T'

Josh Zerlan: [contemptuously] You monumental assholes... you have no idea how to build ASIC-based Bitcoin miners. All you did was weaken a company today, Phinn. That's all you did. You put our profits in danger. Sweet dreams, sonny.

Phinnaeus Gage: Don't call me Sonny. I'm a hero member of BitcoinTalk with the highest post count, and you're a son of a bitch with jeez on your chin. You've been served!

BFL - CEO:
Phinneas,

I think you are really mean to Josh Zerlan.  You should stop picking on him.  He's starting to get a complex.

Phinnaeus Gage:
Quote from: BFL - CEO on August 28, 2013, 01:38:24 AM

Phinneas,

I think you are really mean to Josh Zerlan.  You should stop picking on him.  He's starting to get a complex.

Phinnaeus Gage:
I am locking this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page