Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I deserve the scammer tag if all those who reply to thread are not paid back.  (Read 3333 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:48:25 AM

It has been brought to my attention that an outstanding member of this community has caught me red-handed stealing from Bitcoin 100. Here is the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Obviously, I don't have a leg to stand on, and anything I may say to deny the charges will only dig a much deeper hole than I am already in.

Josh Zerlan is an outstanding member of the Bitcoin community, whereas I, Bruno Kucinskas, is nothing more than a lying thief.

I honestly don't know how much I stole, but for sake of argument we'll call it $50K USD, maybe more.

I beg all those that I have scammed money from to please come forward and offer up proof of what I personally stole from you so that I can repay you in full within 24 hours. I will even add another 10% interest to cover your lose. It's the least I can do for you and to redeem myself.

If after 30 days I have not repaid all those who've shown proof in this thread that I owe them money because I spent what was to go to Bitcoin 100, then theymos should tag and ban me. If, on the other hand, nobody comes forward, then the accuser, namely Josh Zerlan should be banned for spreading false information and taking advantage and abusing the trust aspect that theymos was so kind to put in place. I fully understand that the odds are against me and it's a longshot, but I wanted to state such an option nonetheless.

For all those that I've hurt, please accept my humble apologies.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

PS: Thank you, Josh, for penning the following in the trust area thingie of BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Embezzled fund from Bitcoin100. Made numerous false statements on Bitcointalk and elsewhere on the internet. Repeatedly lied about his involvement in numerous shady dealings.

To add to the above, I was once charged with raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville.

dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:53:02 AM

I see what you did there.  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:04:01 AM

I see what you did there.  Grin

Would you be so kind as to delete your post so that no others can see what I did there?  Grin
dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:09:48 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 05:52:40 AM by dwdoc

I see what you did there. Grin

Oops, I mean give me my bitcoins back!!! Angry
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 08:14:28 AM

Paid, plus 20% for being the first claim.

Next!

Anybody?

Odd!

Wouldn't it be funny if at the end of all this insanity, I turn out to be the sane one, and Josh, the looney toon, is nowhere to be found?

I'll give this madness a couple more days, than formally request of theymos to have that bullshit removed from Josh's Trust thingie. If not, then I'll head to Kansas and stick a broomstick up his ass, provided it ain't being occupied by Sonny's tongue.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:19:19 AM

Next!

Anybody?

Odd!

Wouldn't it be funny if at the end of all this insanity, I turn out to be the sane one, and Josh, the looney toon, is nowhere to be found?

I'll give this madness a couple more days, than formally request of theymos to have that bullshit removed from Josh's Trust thingie. If not, then I'll head to Kansas and stick a broomstick up his ass, provided it ain't being occupied by Sonny's tongue.

I don't care if you are insane... all I know is that you are ethical.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:21:48 AM

Hey, Phin -- you know what the Hell I'm looking at? (It's in Sheridan)

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Sandwich,+IL&ll=41.516724,-88.683765&spn=0.01356,0.019484&hnear=Sandwich,+DeKalb,+Illinois&gl=us&t=h&z=16

(I was trying to see how far it'd be to drive out and collect)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:00:01 AM

whereas I, Bruno Kucinskas, is nothing more than a lying thief

And are with the bad grammerr.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:36:39 AM

lol at Inaba shouting scammer at you when he represents certain company.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:27:44 PM

You stole my heart. Please give it back with interest.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:33:12 PM

Paging the SEC.

EDIT: lol at Sandwich, IL. Had to lookup on Google Map to make sure it is real.
/dev/null

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:38:17 PM

It's ok bruno you are already dead in my books.
http://www.ancientfaces.com/person/bruno-kucinskas/38689533

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:37:01 PM

That's my dad who was a Sr. and I'm a Jr. I penned the obit.

My dad's last walleye:

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:48:45 PM

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Sandwich,+IL&ll=41.516724,-88.683765&spn=0.01356,0.019484&hnear=Sandwich,+DeKalb,+Illinois&gl=us&t=h&z=16

It's right down the road. I have a friend serving time there, sentence for stealing, moreover, possession of stolen property. Don't worry, he commented the crime before I ever met it. He got to serve his sentence there because he claimed to be hooked on drugs, otherwise he would have had to serve his sentence in a lot less undesirable house.

As one can see in this thread, I'm a helluva lot more transparent than BFL. Fuck, we can't even get Josh Zerlan to state who was Sonny K. that he claimed to have met at BF Labs Inc. prior to his employment. Yet, I'm the one he so kindly pens about on his Trust thingie. Notice that I have yet to pen a negative thing about anybody on my Trust thingie. Ergo, one of us is fucked in the head, and it ain't the one penning this sentence.
dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:25:17 PM

Next!

Anybody?

Odd!

Got my funds back plus 20%. Best embezzlement this summer. Two thumbs up!!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:28:55 PM

You may have stolen from me also.  Huh  I don't know, but you better pay me just in case.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:34:47 PM

That's my dad who was a Sr. and I'm a Jr. I penned the obit.

My dad's last walleye:

That's a nice catch - bless him

donations not accepted
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:30:35 AM

It is a Pickerel not Walleye.  Grin

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:06:14 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 10:17:47 AM by Kluge

It's right down the road. I have a friend serving time there, sentence for stealing, moreover, possession of stolen property. Don't worry, he commented the crime before I ever met it. He got to serve his sentence there because he claimed to be hooked on drugs, otherwise he would have had to serve his sentence in a lot less undesirable house.

As one can see in this thread, I'm a helluva lot more transparent than BFL. Fuck, we can't even get Josh Zerlan to state who was Sonny K. that he claimed to have met at BF Labs Inc. prior to his employment. Yet, I'm the one he so kindly pens about on his Trust thingie. Notice that I have yet to pen a negative thing about anybody on my Trust thingie. Ergo, one of us is fucked in the head, and it ain't the one penning this sentence.
Really? That's a jail? I was looking at it for the longest time trying to figure out what an elaborate facility was doing in a tiny town across from a cemetary. I was leaning toward Mega Church or weird industrial chicken farm.  Cheesy

I can see it as a jail, now... all those buildings must be different blocks. Here's a fun, potentially useful bit of info -- many jails have inmates clean the facilities, including the "guest" bathroom. This is generally the best way to smuggle stuff inside. A visitor/guest places contraband in the commode (or whatever the water tank is called where you are) of the toilet, which is then picked up by the inmate cleaning. This can be very profitable, especially in smaller jails without a established smuggling operation. Cigarettes are most common since they're relatively tolerated by guards and high-value.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 10:36:02 PM

Really? That's a jail? I was looking at it for the longest time trying to figure out what an elaborate facility was doing in a tiny town across from a cemetary. I was leaning toward Mega Church or weird industrial chicken farm.  Cheesy

I can see it as a jail, now... all those buildings must be different blocks. Here's a fun, potentially useful bit of info -- many jails have inmates clean the facilities, including the "guest" bathroom. This is generally the best way to smuggle stuff inside. A visitor/guest places contraband in the commode (or whatever the water tank is called where you are) of the toilet, which is then picked up by the inmate cleaning. This can be very profitable, especially in smaller jails without a established smuggling operation. Cigarettes are most common since they're relatively tolerated by guards and high-value.

Bumped, because this Bruno guy needs to be tagged, or...

Come to think of it, I know this guy who lives just down the road from there, and all he does for a living is dealing in homing pigeons. Now you got me a thinkin'.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: