Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Up to 10,000 satoshi every hour free  (Read 9105 times)
fildza (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:56:22 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 02:34:06 PM by tysat

Hi , this are new faucet and still have some empty ad slot

The min rewards are 1,000 satoshi and max rewards are 10,000 satoshi. You can claim every hour. This is ref link so we both get benefit. Your income same and not decrease or go to me if you use it.

Bitsec <<This my ref id or if you dont want use it >> Bitsec

MOD EDIT:
Referral part of link removed

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hagemaru

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:48:25 PM

That really high rewards for a faucet and the dispenser time also very quick. Thanks dude for share it. Thumbs up  Cheesy
DealMaker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:16:17 PM

Doesn't work right.
fildza (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:25:45 PM

Doesn't work right.

What you mean ? Can explain more about it ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
DealMaker

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:28:37 PM

Try it yourself and see.  It's fun to look at though.
elor70

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:31:25 PM

not diffrent from other faucets...

naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:44:18 PM

Waste of time.
How many years do you need to get 1 btc?
Mooshire

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:56:44 PM

Cool, I'll add it to my faucets list on http://bitcoinmaniac.com when I get home

DealMaker

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:11:12 PM

Exactly.  It's idiotic shit like this.  Remember the "cash in the mail" BS?  They didn't shut down USD for that now did they?  Stupid shit like this though they'll use....ugghh so stupid it makes me want to throw up.
AbendWind

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:13:17 PM

Is it new currency like ltc?

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:20:26 PM

The min rewards are 1,000 satoshi and max rewards are 10,000 satoshi. You can claim every hour.

Bitsec Grin

Nice hidden referral link, you make me sick, if your going to post something with a referral link have the decency to tell people first.
[url=http://bitsec.in/faucet/?id=169

Trash

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
cheater123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:36:02 AM

many faucets giving rewards like these same rates nothing special  Cool
fildza (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:49:15 AM

Exactly.  It's idiotic shit like this.  Remember the "cash in the mail" BS?  They didn't shut down USD for that now did they?  Stupid shit like this though they'll use....ugghh so stupid it makes me want to throw up.
many faucets giving rewards like these same rates nothing special  Cool

Can you guys give the faucet give up 10,000 satoshi every hour other than this ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:52:10 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 02:03:51 AM by fildza

Waste of time.
How many years do you need to get 1 btc?

If i not mistaken this was a room for newbie. Not every newbie already have more than 1 BTC like you. If you ask faucet how many people use it like landofbitcoin or dailybitcoins , I bet there are many people

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
-Mk23-

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:57:42 AM

I was bored enough for a while there to use the faucets.  Better off just recycling aluminium cans...there was a place that let you work for btc, but im forgetting it now.
fildza (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 02:02:42 AM

I was bored enough for a while there to use the faucets.  Better off just recycling aluminium cans...there was a place that let you work for btc, but im forgetting it now.

Yes i know. I also quit some faucet that pay very low but quick dispenser time and work for bitcoin. But this was a room newbies so a small amount uBTC or mBTC they really want collect it for people use faucet

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
whiha

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:27:28 AM

The min rewards are 1,000 satoshi and max rewards are 10,000 satoshi. You can claim every hour.

Bitsec Grin

Nice hidden referral link, you make me sick, if your going to post something with a referral link have the decency to tell people first.

Gotcha! HIDDEN REFERRAL LINK DETECTED!
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:32:37 PM

10,000 satoshi are worth a total of 1.2 US cents today.  That's up to 29 cents a day on offer. 

In a few months this output will be equivalent to that of a Jalapeno.

Here is my counteroffer:

Send me $50,000 and I will tell people I know you.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Mooshire

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:41:12 PM

Bitsec Grin

Gotcha! HIDDEN REFERRAL LINK DETECTED!

Gotcha! Nobody cares.

ManhKhuong

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:07:37 AM

Sometime,This faucet can not cash out !!!

How about you Huh?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: