Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Copper Bars (CPR) now accepted for...REAL Copper Bars  (Read 766 times)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:51:14 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 01:59:16 AM by iGotSpots

Ok, so here's the deal. This is what I'm going to do since it's not on any exchanges, yet (it will be soon, don't worry)

I am going to open up sales in this thread only, I'll put them up on the website this weekend, but I'll give you guys a chance to get them first.

The price until we reach an exchange will be 5 Copper Bars (CPR) each, or 4 Copper Bars (CPR) each if you order more than 5 at once
After we are on an exchange, the price will adjust daily like all the others currencies we are currently accepting

If you are interested in purchasing, please send me a PM, and I will send you a unique CPR deposit address for your order. Once payment is received, I will send you another PM asking for your shipping information. As always, we will cover the shipping costs. The price you see if the price you pay

I'll be putting the first order in for these probably tomorrow, but I will order a ton extra so we can quickly fill orders once I put them up on the website. This means that anything ordered between now and Sunday night will most likely be sent out Monday morning. I am going to put the expected delivery date at 8-10 business days from the time of your order, but for this first batch, it could either be a few days early or a few days late, so just know that going into this.

CPR is not on any exchanges as of yet, and I am only going to post about opening the sales right now in here. I'll make a big announcement on Monday to let the stragglers get in on it while giving the loyal miners and followers a head start in their orders.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me.  Thanks for everyone's support so far in both the CPR and SPT projects. Great things are coming. I'm not going anywhere for a long time. iGotSpots, LLC is here to stay and will continue to back our crypto currencies in precious metals

-Pfeff

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 08:44:02 PM

Bumping this because I know a lot of people want to spend their CPR

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 08:59:50 PM

Can you explain exactly what buying actual Copper bars means?

Some people might not know.

~BCX~

You send me 4 CPR and I send you a 1 pound bar of real copper as pictured above. We cover all shipping, insurance, applicable taxes, and any other costs. The price you see is the final price. It's not a certificate for the metal or any of that bullshit. You will be holding an actual, one pound copper bar within 8-10 business days of payment

rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:02:54 PM

I am still debating on whether or not to take a chance for it to hit an exchange to see if we can get a better deal on the copper bars  Huh Wink
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 09:52:37 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 10:34:46 PM by iGotSpots

I am still debating on whether or not to take a chance for it to hit an exchange to see if we can get a better deal on the copper bars  Huh Wink

Well once it is on there, we will be adjusting the prices live like we do with Spots. I can't even guess if it will go up or down, to be honest. There's a LOT of interest in this coin, but it's from the silent majority.

As we saw with Spots, people REALLY don't like to sell our coins cheap at first, so it's hard to say what will happen.

I picked 5 CPR for 1 and 4 CPR each for 5+ just to be on the safe side so we don't lose out too much on expenses since we pay the shipping, insurance, and all applicable taxes per sale. Hopefully you guys are ok with the price we've set pre-exchange.

rqdxrocket

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:06:38 PM

I am still debating on whether or not to take a chance for it to hit an exchange to see if we can get a better deal on the copper bars  Huh Wink

Well once it is on there, we will be adjusting the prices live like we do with Spots. I can't even guess if it will go up or down, to be honest. There's a LOT of interest in this coin, but it's from the silent majority.

As we saw with Spots, people REALLY don't like to sell our coins cheap at first, so it's hard to say what will happen.

I picked 4 CPR for 1 and 3 CPR each for 5+ just to be on the safe side so we don't lose out too much on expenses since we pay the shipping, insurance, and all applicable taxes per sale. Hopefully you guys are ok with the price we've set pre-exchange.

At the top of the page it says 5 coins per 1 pound of copper but here you state 4 CPR per 1, so which is it? I am interested in testing the waters  Grin
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 10:34:23 PM

I picked 4 CPR for 1 and 3 CPR each for 5+ just to be on the safe side so we don't lose out too much on expenses since we pay the shipping, insurance, and all applicable taxes per sale. Hopefully you guys are ok with the price we've set pre-exchange.

At the top of the page it says 5 coins per 1 pound of copper but here you state 4 CPR per 1, so which is it? I am interested in testing the waters  Grin

Oops. Yea its 5 I was typing it on my phone and didn't notice. My bad I'll edit my post above

lukemarshall

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:40:34 AM

I like the idea, of having a crypto-coin/bar backed by real assets.

It would be a hit if you had an allocated amount of copper in relation to the mined crypto supply.

And depositorys where one could take delivery of the metal.

Its all about what the people want...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:02:13 AM

Going to be adding scrap silver coins to Spots tonight

Thinking about doing the pre-1982 copper pennies for CPR

Anyone interested in those?

spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:13:59 AM

almost makes it feel like real mining. Cheesy

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: