Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The BEST Coins for 2018! My portfolio and MY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES  (Read 1093 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

This is interesting. Holding 1% only in BTC is very interesting. People tend to hold around 25% and above in BTC. If you still do this then surely you earned a lot considering that BTC dropped so much while ETH is on the high for quiet a long time now. Would love some updates from you as of this moment.

I profit take whenever I see the coin increase above my preferred risk, so yes my bitcoin is at 1% still.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

Nice little 80%+ increase with my WAX purchase!

Positivebetting
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

Very nice picks and I appreciate you sharing your strategy. You certainly don't have to worry too much about volatility. I really like your Freeroll strategy. Another great reason not to invest what you cannot afford to lose.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Thanks for your job. I agree with you in the most part. But I'm going to have a bit more Bitcoins in my portfolio. BTC still is very promising.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

Thanks for your job. I agree with you in the most part. But I'm going to have a bit more Bitcoins in my portfolio. BTC still is very promising.

There is nothing wrong with having different coins or having more of a coin. This is just my personal portfolio.

Positivebetting
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

It is very usefull to have 10-15 % of your portfolio in BTC or in FIAT to be ready pick some new moonshots!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

42% ETH
24% OMG
10% DCR
10% WAX
12% DSH
1% XMR
1% Bitcoin

I think this is not a bad portfolio, I really like ethereum. But on the other hand, I think you can maybe consider about buying some bitcoin, IOTA, Waves and ICON. Good luck!

Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

I bought all sorts of shit coins and I'm sure that in 2018 will take off all the coins)
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Gotta throw in some IoT Chain in there. ITC is on rise and is going up against iota. https://hackernoon.com/the-alternative-crypto-iot-chain-itc-b6c8621120ae
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

I bought all sorts of shit coins and I'm sure that in 2018 will take off all the coins)

That is a very optimistic way to think... good luck!

Positivebetting
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

I'm still holding altcoins from the top 100 and bitcoin gold. I want to see what will happen to them for a long time

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

I'm still holding altcoins from the top 100 and bitcoin gold. I want to see what will happen to them for a long time

Not sure why you are holding bitcoin gold, but good luck with your investment!

Positivebetting
Valovut

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Everyones best coins are usually different.
I always like Bitcoin.
Some popular altcoin is really potential.
Ethereum,
STRAT,
Waves,
Ripple,
LTC,
NXT,
ETC
I think these altcoin is best for 2018.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Everyones best coins are usually different.
I always like Bitcoin.
Some popular altcoin is really potential.
Ethereum,
STRAT,
Waves,
Ripple,
LTC,
NXT,
ETC
I think these altcoin is best for 2018.

I will never buy XRP ( dont say ripple )

ETC is also a negative for me as well.

Positivebetting
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

In 2018,we uvidem the end of the year which was the best,but judging by the movements it is most likely abdut:the Cue,the air classic,Neo,Qtum,Stratis, and more!every man for himself defines what he believes will shoot up!BUT one thing for sure,the coin Telegrams will be very Gud price going into space,although RIPL Tode may chuhnut shorter th guess need technical analysis to watch analyze and then it will be seen that hood what so-so

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:53:54 AM

In 2018,we uvidem the end of the year which was the best,but judging by the movements it is most likely abdut:the Cue,the air classic,Neo,Qtum,Stratis, and more!every man for himself defines what he believes will shoot up!BUT one thing for sure,the coin Telegrams will be very Gud price going into space,although RIPL Tode may chuhnut shorter th guess need technical analysis to watch analyze and then it will be seen that hood what so-so

I am interested to see how this Telegram coin will do.

Positivebetting
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:05:33 AM

I think 2018 to invest 99% in Ethereum is the most famous and developed fork.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

I think 2018 to invest 99% in Ethereum is the most famous and developed fork.

Very bold, that is for sure. I hope it works out for you!

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

Who else likes my portfolio or thinks I should add something new

Positivebetting
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

My YouTube video that explains it : 2018 COIN PORTFOLIO and.... TRADING STRATEGIES

My Portfolio

42% ETH
24% OMG
10% DCR
10% WAX
12% DSH
1% XMR
1% Bitcoin

Below I will list links to my Medium articles which will explain everything you need to know about them:

Understanding Ethereum
Everything you need to know about OmiseGo
What is the Cryptocurrency Decred?
Wax cryptocurrency
The hype around the cryptocurrency Dash!
What is the cryptocurrency Monero?

Intro to trading
Making money is relative, if you have a million dollars but invested $999,999 it seems less impressive than if you started with $1k or even $500k. You should be more focused on percentage gains, 10%, 20% etc. You can make a ton of money and people have made millions, but lets bring it into reality. In order for you to make money someone needs to lose out. Someone has to sell the coin for less, or buy it more expensive than you did in order for you to actually make money. So there are losers and winners in the market, not everyone is going to win the same and not everyone will lose the same. Thats life.

The best thing you can do is spend time to actually research the market and study the different coins which can be very time consuming. If you dont have time and want to make money, you should be investing traditionally where it is regulated and you can get a financial advisor. If you have time, you can research and it could POSSIBLY be worth your time.
Yes investing in random coins can make you money, but not intelligently. It is possible to make money and have random gains however over the long term you wont keep making money. Coins and ICO’s are moving into new directions and it will become harder to find the best ones that will have long term gains.

Trading strategies

“Hodl” is not a good strategy, because it assumes you have invested in a long term coin. When investing you should be evaluating the market often, and reading market and specific market news. If you just “hodl” blind it won't be very effective. If you are not going to research you should get a financial advisor.

Free roll method - If you don't like risk, you should try and attempt this method. You should never invest what you can't afford to lose, but if you get some money for your birthday and decide to invest this might be the best option. The free roll method is when you invest $1,000 and then when it goes to $1500 or $2000 typically you will withdraw your original $1000 and Free roll your investment. Now you can sweat the market without having any of your actual money into it. Now of course your investment is not guaranteed to go up, so it is assumed you actually do research and find coins that have a good chance in increasing. This method can also be used in riskier coins, that you got lucky on that actually made money.

Buying in at different times - This method is used when making an initial investment. You shouldn't be buying coins that are at a high or flying up 100%. You should be buying coins that are down and have a chance to reach the appropriate high. So for example if I want to buy X coin with $1000 and its down 10%, I will invest $500 today which leaves me with 500 left to invest. Then if it keeps going down, I can invest the other $500 or do 300 and then 200. If it goes up, my investment would have been better obviously if I had purchased it from the start. This is another conservative investing strategy.

Understanding risk management

Depends on your risk tolerance, but typically older people have less risk and younger people who don’t have a lot of bills will assume more.
If you have high risk, then you will still want to make less risky investments to save you. ( And vise versa )

The first block based application based on Cardano: https://www.traxia.co/, is the best ICO I have ever known.
A BLOCKCHAIN ​​SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE.
WHAT IS
TMT TOKEN?
Traxia Membership Token (TMT) is a utility token issued by the Traxia Foundation (Swiss law) that gives access to our ecosystem.

Mỗi thời gian An Issuing Provider adds a new invoice to the system, TMT has been purchased at an exchange to settle fees

We see Liqease as an application of blockchain technology for the Cardano blockchain. Its focus on unlocking cashflow constraints for SMEs solves a known pain point for a huge market. We are excited to support the team as they build one of the first FinTech applications for Cardano
---> best ico 2018

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: