Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hexagon Token - Revolutionasing Crowdfunding Industry  (Read 708 times)
ekablack

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

I was a contestant for first airdrop and actually the team ia Very responsive and humble on sosial media like Twitter And telegram group

And i was first 100 spot for bug bounty for octagon wallet as well

finnaly i hope this project can last forever and to the moon
Damocles1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

I really see great potential in this coin, seeing how there have been a ton of problems with Crowdfunding in the past, this might just be a great solution.
The burn per transfer is also a great idea, since it won't affect people as much as big sudden burns!
I hope to see a lot more of Hexagon in the future and I'm happy that I got to be part of the (original 1000) Hexagon Family!

deangun

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

Hexagon Token

I personally have met $HXG on twitter , smartly They were doing airdrops.We all first to be eligible to get our airdrops as fast as we could.There were no delay.They have best reputation in me. I was suppose to be in the airdrop winner list , but somehow i was not. After i contacted them by email.It took only 6 MINUTES to replay me and putted me in the list!!

Hexagon Token will be very successful as anyone in every countries buy goods on internet.Its perfect for adaptation into your internet business or even shipping to other countries will never be a problem again with Hexagon Token "6"

Octagon Wallet which even have more angles and more sides "8" will secure your high valuable Hexagon Tokens when you sleep at night and awake in a day.

So it's time to wake up right now and get your $HXG to sleep best.Make sure set temperature at the best recomended heat
 Hexagon Token + Octagon Wallet = 68
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

Amazing project idea of building simple and secure platform for online buying and selling of digital products, integrated with a unique crowd funding engine based on smart contracts. This kind of project will remain in the focus of the industry, which helps in managing development fund for specific milestone of the project.

This kind of fair funding will not only help developer’s to complete the specific project on specific time, but also would help investors of whereabouts of the funds utilization in the project. Well very fair enough to consider this project has potential on becoming success in coming future.

Shennicarobles

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

What an awesome idea. Surely a lot will benefit from this. Kudos to those people behind this project.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

Great innovative idea for connecting to be Etherum based because in few months results will rapidly increase.
Steady builder engine that will be crucial in improvement also creating their own wallet.
Based on milestones,this project is complete promise!
iamariel004

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

Noticing the trend that this token has right now, I can see that it has the full potential to perform and definitely revolutionize the crowdfunding industry or should I say the economy. Biggest thing that I am really thankful is that they are really good when it comes to taking care of their so-called community. Hexagon Token knows how to interact, may it be to the form of twitter or telegram. They always make sure that every one is aligned to the roadmap and definitely enjoying each moment while we are climbing up to the moon.
MhizC

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Most of my enquiries have been asked by the other community members and have also been responded to by the administrative team... In that case I will like to give a suggestion of having a great marketing team to drive awareness force in all social media most especially twitter handle, telegram, Facebook and medium. It will really give us a boost to mars... Keep up the good work and I hope to win in this bounty of review/question.

No.1 supporter
Michael CF

Activity: 178
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Great project! Hexagon has a clear route. I believe the project will succeed in the future!
rtykin

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

SOUNDS GREAT
Hashirama_yo

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Whether or not I emerge a winner of the Hexagon token contest the project remain the same. Whether or not I give a nice comment the project wouldn't change. As long as the developers remain true to their whitepaper and roadmap then surly Hexagon token is headed for somewhere above the MOON!
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

Still need more information about this project i think, if can explain more your project dev i will follow up this. By the way you wrong section you should post at token forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
amarjeet_sav

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

Hexagon Token dev team doing really hard work and the team is very dedicated towards the project..
The great thing about Hexagon Token is his main goal is to revolutionise crowdfunding industry, providing decentralised blockchain solution with there main product — FairFunding Engine.
FairFunding Engine is a unique solution, that takes project funding to the next level.
i will say buy the token eariler bcoz it gona high soon...
i'm happy to say that i have 10,000 Hexagon and the Hexagon Family is increasing...

All the best...
Thank You..!
equelitor

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

i'm a bit confused about this project, this project has own wallet not use ethereum wallet basic?
0xB like this simbol of Hexagon token sir?
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

The project is very promising and interesting. Why? Because this project has a good goal of building a platform for creators that provides a simple and secure way to buy and sell digital products online. I hope your project can achieve its goals and I hope your project has a bright future
mamamia27

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Wonderful project with nice roadmap. Though one baffling thing is the 42Billion supply of the token, isn't that too much of a supply?
Perhaps, the unsold tokens be burnt and also a significant percentage should be airdropped rather than the 0.5% allotted for airdrop. Bounty programs should also be organized to grow  the community beyond expectations.
awesomeanne

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:06:19 AM

Great,promising and interesting project becouse Hexagon Token is an Ethereum based ERC20 token. The main goal is to revolutionise crowdfunding industry, providing decentralised blockchain solution. The main product  FairFunding Engine, is a unique solution, that takes project funding to the next level. FairFunding Engine is based on a Smart Contract and allows Contributors to vote on a project milestones and decide whether Developer deserves next round of funding.A powerful and secure cryptocurrency that solve the real world problem.I hope the project achieve its goal.
ThisIsShitcoin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

had to register to say this:

this is the most god awful and obvious shitcoin.

they have no product, no team, garbage whitepaper (if you can even call it that)

and 90%+ of the posts here are from either paid or alt accounts.
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

had to register to say this:

this is the most god awful and obvious shitcoin.

they have no product, no team, garbage whitepaper (if you can even call it that)

and 90%+ of the posts here are from either paid or alt accounts.

Agreed, This is a prime example of a shitcoin. Nothing to see here.
m3ridiu5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

Hexagon Token

Hexagon is a community-reliant Ethereum based ERC20 token which
will revolutionise digital economy.

This right here is what you need to know about this coin.

I have reviewed the technical specs and compared their roadmap with others currently in play.  Most readers are new to Crypto Currency, so let's take a look at what the key components are about this coin.

Current Supply: 41,999,999,999
Exchanges to purchased HXG: Token.Store listed in January of 2018

Roadmap:
Q1 of 2018 - Recruiting team members
Q2 of 2018 fairfunding engine
additional items listed on their site: https://www.hexagontoken.com/token

All of this is a key indication that Hexagon is consistently moving forward.  Many buyers want to know 3 things; 1. How much is the coin, 2. what is the roadmap, 3. How is the community.
I have not been in the crypto world long, roughly 6 months.  But I have sat and witnessed a number of recent "issues" in the Crypto world:
1. Mcafee being paid to pump
2. The XVG promise of a release 12/31 by midnight (didn't happen, released late and the coin tanked)
3. The $WTC contest, winners were apart of their social media team

There have been more, but what do those three items have in common?  A relationship with the customer base.  Hexagon came on the scene recently, I have had interactions with their twitter feed.  Their constant feedback, updates, and willingness to help has been tremendous.  I certainly look forward to participating and watching this exciting company grow.  I also look forward to interacting with many of Hexagon followers.

Twitter: @M3ridiu5

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: