Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

The great thing about bitcoin is that it is decentralized, and it's important to be able to freely make a trustless transaction.
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

It is because of the fact that all types of Currency Input Bitcoin in the world can be used to exchange all types of merchandise through mobile or from computer to on-line.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

Bitcoin is important because it introduced us the to the blockchain technology which has so much potential to advance the way we handle online security. The blockchain can be applied in a variety of ways in our everyday  way of life from information security to our everyday purchases.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

Bitcoin is so much important ,because it helps people for income.people invest it and got benefited.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:51:04 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Where is Bitcoin important, I think from Blockchain, that is the global transparent license for all transactions in the world, and bitcoin too, if improved on transactional authentication such as bitcoin, I think bitcoin will rolling $ 1 million!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
emem1404

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

As a newly arrived here in bitcoin my perspective for this that to learn and gain more income and as I seen from others I think bitcoin is very important because it helps a lot of people who haven't get a work easy.
So there's a choice for them to choose btc so that they will also have income.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

Bitcoin is important because its introduced to Blockchain, and also because its an easy money where you can get easily your salary by just posting and sharing your thoughts about it.

Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

We need bitcoin to achieve the neccessary revolution the world needs to become a true global economy. We need bitcoin to facilitate the needs of our currenct era which is now based on technology and the internet. If we look at the things that are happening right now, people tend to purchase things online rather than going to supermarkets and stores. That is why we need bitcoin to make these transactions fast and easy no matter where you are in the world. Yes there are flaws but I believe that this will improve in the months and years to come.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

Decentralized asset like Bitcoin is important to those who are seeking financial freedom like me because of it's high potential in the near future which fiat money can't give. Earning fiat money these days is very hard and salary is unfair. Bitcoin let everyone earn without any given requirements as long as one has an idea, internet connection and mobile or a computer. Some people don't make Bitcoin as a big deal or even important to them maybe because they already have everything they need like lots and lots of money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Bitcoin is not help for many people because this is more complex to understand in trading and gambling. In current scenario many peoples are looking to quick money. But this is more risky investment in the Bitcoin
Some peoples are looking to invest in long term investment this is good earning to Bitcoin. So Bitcoin is easily using in illegal activities. But proper investment is the best way to earn decent profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

Speculation part is a secondary thing when it comes to Bitcoin but the real essence of decentralization is what matters. Bitcoin has a potential of transforming our current financial traditional infrastructure for better. It has the ability to optimise the process and making it more convenient for everyone around every corner of the world. I agree that there are some issues like high transaction fees and confirmation time but we will definitely find the solution for these issues soon.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

Bitcoin is important because it helps many especially those who have financial problems and want to have extra income. It is also important especially for those who have no permanent job like me thru internet and gadget i can earn bitcoin.Bitcoin is big loss to me once its dissapear but it will never dissapear because the number of people joined in bitcoin and putting thier interest in bitcoin is increasing so that the price rate of bitcoin is also increase.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Sumansharma

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

Hello...

All the people have their own opinion...  Some think that this is money so that's why this is important...  And its quite funny 😄...

Well all the people in this forum know very well that this is money.. But the point is why it is important??...

You can't have any 3rd party to interfere in your trade... As simple as that.   Soo that's why it is important...
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Bitcoin is important because you can make a transaction in the net without identification and also it's very easy transfer of money I hope that a country make it's  currency like this for no problem of legislation.

belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

Bitcoin is important as it has solved a number of issues. These days institutions like wikileaks were able to get paid in Bitcoins.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Bitcoin greatly enables all that, bitcoin value no one can manage even though it's government, bitcoin is perfect for being the world's currency as well as where we store assets for future wealth and it's already done by some investors to save their money and very lucky
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
With the bitcoin of life changing very good, therefore bitcoin fits into the currency as well as asset assets for future wealth.
javiererickson857

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Bitcoin is very important for many reasons, first  of all it is the first decentralised coin, it is popular over the world, it is the most profitable coin in crypto currency world.
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

it’s about what is happening to countries like Venezuela, etc where hyperinflation is destroying people’s wealth and lives because of government corruption and stupidity. Or countries like China that manipulate their currency and will not allow citizens to move their money freely.

Crypto currency is not about Mr. Maduro’s Petro ecurrency, that is just more govnment manipulation, more corruption and more oppression of the people. Evil has no place in this space Mr. Maduro.

Crypto too often gets derided for being a “shadow economy”, while it may have some aspects of that, so does cash, so does the gold and jewels market, so does artwork.

Crypto is very much the great disrupter of evil government control of its citizens. Those countries that are free, that value their citizens have nothing to fear and everything to benefit from. This is not about living in the shadows of the economy, it’s about escaping the shadows of corrupt government control. It’s about oppenness, it’s about transparency and it is very much about freedom.
AleksNewman

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

Right now the public is focused on currency built on blockchain technology since it seems as though people are ‘getting rich quickly’ but blockchain is much more than currency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other alt-coins). What blockchain does, is it enables transfers of digital assets (in any form) in a safe, secure, transparent way with no middleman.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Bitcoin is very important to me and I do not want to give up this job because bitcoin is very helpful and many people has grow their lige because of bitcoin.I had a chance to be a rich person because of person ,it give me a reason to live and to continue dreaming what i have dreaming for.Actually,I did not finished my school i thought my life was nowhere to go but bitcoin is here to save me to indicate that i still have hope to improve my life and i am thankful for it so that Bitcoin is very important to me.I do not want to lose it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: