Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
JackyLon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

Bitcoin is very important to me because it is my main source of income and I make bitcoin to live and no bitcoin, I do not have a great lifestyle that I'm enjoying right now, and We Know that Bitcoin is one of the most trusted currencies in the world, and is widely used in many countries, and I believe in the future bitcoin will thrive.
Lifback

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Why is bitcoin important?
Because Bitcoin is the first practical solution to the old problem in computer science called Byzantine Generals Problem.
The practical consequence of solving this problem is that Bitcoin gives us, for the first time, a way for an internet user to transfer a unique piece of digital property to other internet users, so secured transfers are safe and secure.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, hundreds years ago people do barter then they use gold as medium of exchange then use coin then use paper money then it's the time to use cryptocurrency which faster, safer, and profitable than paper money.

Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Bitcoin is important because of what it means to different people.

Bitcoins means freedom. Bitcoin means power. Bitcoin means wealth. Bitcoin means evolution of money. Bitcoin means security. Bitcoin means accountability. Bitcoin means transparency. Bitcoin means education. Bitcoin means growth. Bitcoin is more than all these qualities. However, these are some of the qualities that makes Bitcoin important.
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is very important to all people poor and also for me and thanks to bitcoin help me for my daily expenses like diaper,milk,etc.bitcoin it can help many people that have a dream and to get rich and to make their dream come true.
jdl0930

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

Bitcoin is important because probably it is the most important invention in a long time. It is the first Internetwide payment system where transactions either happen with no fees or very low fees.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

all members here have a different point of view.
and bitcoin is an asset to me, the existence of bitcoin is currently important to be a benchmark in any investment in all crypto. this is the greatness of bitcoin and its future.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because this supports the income of a lot of people and are also ingrained to some establishments right now in the hopes of it becoming the currency of the future. It is important because a lot of people have invested on this and that at a lot of people this is the only shot they can get to making their lives better
Lookjoz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is my livelihood so it's very important now and for the future, it's a good time to collect bitcoin because bitcoin is now the bitcoin price is falling and I'm sure next month will rise again.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

I agree with you. it is really important to us as a bitcoiners because in here we are earning thats the number 1 reason. it gives us an opportunity to earn without even investing in it. it aslo allows us to  have an investment if we want to. you can invest by having a capital or cash or you can invest through the money which you get from campaigns and airdrops. in here there are really lot of good things when it comes to money matters.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

Yes it is naturally exist because most of the time wihout expectations it double or multiple our assets. And without being owned by anyone but only by ourselves because it is not being controlled by the goverment and eacf of us are not oblidge to pay taxes. We have investment that only us can control the flow of our assets not like when we have a savings from the bank. And most of all bitcoin is important because it is a big help with our financial problems.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

Bitcoin is very important to me because it is my main source of income and I make bitcoin to live and no bitcoin, I do not have a great lifestyle that I'm enjoying right now, and We Know that Bitcoin is one of the most trusted currencies in the world, and is widely used in many countries, and I believe in the future bitcoin will thrive.

Bitcoin with his enormous growth is countering traditional monetary theory, which is widespread in academic circles and among politicians today. Its very existence and growing success can not be explained by these obviously obsolete models.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

It prove to the world that deflation in your money is desirable and bitcoins are far more secure.
starmahafuza

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

the main thing is from bitcoin we can earn money.to me its a great way to earn extra money and it removes economy problem for me.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

As I enter in cryptocurrency,bitcoin is very important to me ,it change me a lot in taking all my finances and became my source of income.It make my life being succesfull to achieve my wants and goals in life.This kind of digital currency is very important and someday it will be implement as a payment system worldwide that helps many people in business.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

Your ideal is very cool , it likes a writer but i have to tell you more about why goverments are trying to keep this air or the ocean under control. If people are too much free on sending or receiving money , there will be a big problem related to terrorists. Anonymous sources of money will automatically transfer into IS and it gonna makes more and more people dying because of bombs. So everything is under controll is the way better than everything is free.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
VeganNation

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

The follow-up question is it's important to who? Bitcoin is financial freedom and if freedom is important to you than so is bitcoin. Bitcoin is important it's become another currency that has become part of all our daily lives, and it's used just the same as fiat currency is.
krizpogi18

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

Bitcoin is important because you can create your own strategy to achieve your life success. There are so many sources of bitcoin to earn more and can really be meaningful and valuable in our cryptocurrency.
fedorover

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Bitcoin is important because it is revolutionary, if you see the returns offered by Bitcoins, you will be surprised.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Bitcoin is important because it helps other people to have a transaction online and you can have profit or a small job in using bitcoin. Like me I use bitcoin in online payments and I gain profits by having a campaign.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: