Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

bitcoin is important bcz of blockchain.we know blockchain technology is future and without bitcoin we cant think about blockchain.

rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

Bitcoin important because it can help many people that.bitcoin  get more income even employed or unemployed so shortly it can say bitcoin is very profitable to all.we store assets for future wealth and it,s already done by some investors to save their money and very lucy.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because it gives wealth to different people. Some of the people are are just earning a very low amount of money by working on the corporate world but then since cryptocurrency is existing, ico's become very helpful. There are a lot of people that i know who are knowledgeable in cryptocurrency that are switching jobs on becoming a full time trader because they are earning more money and that is the reason why i pursue trading in the market as well.

By learning abour cryptocurrencies is an opportunity for every person to earn as much as they can.  I think that is also the reason why professionals also chose to earn bitcoin.  Their salaries are maybe not enough for all of their expenses. Every person wants to save money especially those who have jobs but most of the time,  the salaries are just enough for all expenses.   With bitcoin,  people find a good way to save money outside their regular jobs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

as for me bitcoin is very important to me because we have a future here in bitcoin,i am still young  and at my age i believe that i can finish my studies for the help of bitcoin.so come on guys i will encourage you to join us here in bitcoin anytime.thanks to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very important for me because bitcoin help me to build my future. In bitcoin I support the schooling of my siblings, and my sister I encourage to join in bitcoin cause like me I want her too to earn high profit like me.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Bitcoin gave way for independent money that don't depend on anyone in the government. And only because of the need to have this money, dependence only on demand.

You have a point and also, many who do not currently have a job benefit from bitcoin.  We cannot deny the fact that it is one of the most sought online job or source of extra income.  It gives more income than my regular job actually.  Bitcoin is really important as it gives a clearer view to my future.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Bitcoin is useful for criminals and people involved with them. So far, it's not useful for much more other than that. In spite of its dark character, bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called [Suspicious link removed]puting and you'll be hearing more about it
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

I think btc is important because it create a new revolution for blockchain technology applications. Moreover, thank to it, investors have a better chance to earn money with even small investment.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Bitcoin is very important for me because it give help to everyone to make there dreams come true. Bitcoin is the way and give opportunity to become rich and financially stable in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

Bitcoin is the future of money, therefore it can not be unimportant. I can call the technology of blockchain the most important invention after the Internet.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Bitcoin it is important because we need money in order to have a decent or a luxury life (for those who prefer luxury only)
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

For myself right now bitcoin is not just only important but i need it and wanted it because ofcourse of my financial problem. At first i taught it is for my extra income but instead it is the answer of my financial problem like the needs of my family. This the source of all my wants and also my needs.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

I think because bitcoin has won millions of hearts. There are a large number of exchanges, many already pay for purchases by bitcoin.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

It is really important in the life of every bitcoin users.  It just that it gives earning and bigger money that they can used for an investment or trading . Just do it right and always think positive in your mind. You can be successful like others who are rich now.
meowleen11

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

For me, bitcoin is important because it helps financially problematic person like me to earn enough money and to provide what I need in my life.
nafiill

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Bitcoin is very important because it is creating income source for unemployement and most significant to developing financial condition.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

I think the bitcoin is the cornerstone of the coin exchange.

I learned this market by bitcoin. I started making money thanks to Bitcoin.

I made money with other coins, but bitcoin was the first.

Thanks BTC, thanks ETH, thanks TRX, thanks XRP Cheesy:D:D
                        BTC
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Bitcoin is important because many people help. and even  economy grow and many people learn to invest and wait. people become rich and become millionaire. bitcoin help the people without job. bitcoin open up the people in future currency and preparing the world in the new system and knowing how to manage money without controling of the government agency.

lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Bitcoin, to be honest is very important to me because I can earn extra money for the family economy and daily needs, because I can invest in bitcoin for my family's future.

Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Bitcoins serves as another source of earnings for alot of people, thru this, many unemployed people and even stay at home moms had the opportunity to earn even while at home. Other companies invest in bitcoins in order to extend their financial capabilities and generate more income. Bitcoins has given significant changes in the economy of every country it is accepted. That is why it is very helpful and important.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

the value of the fiat currency is declining and the bitcoin digital money is increasingly rising and rising unstoppable, and it is perfect for investment and the government will not be able to control the price and will always float away to the moon.
Thus very true. Investment in Bitcoin helps to herk against inflation and other uncertainties in the financial market. Its price has high probability of increasing as compared to fiat money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: