Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

It is important because it can be our future. The blockchain technology is still in its early stages and can affect globally.  It's only natural that we take baby steps in its adoption.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Bitcoin helps the community in their financial and transaction problem.It makes life easier and has a factor that benefits the community that is why it is important.

Bitcoin do not make our life easier but our financial transactions way easier. Bitcoin is the combination of ATM and online payment though we don't have third parties like the ATM and our transactions are being accepted by the miners. If bitcoin will be used by the whole population of this world, sending and paying money will be very easy though I hope bitcoin that time is not volatile.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

Bitcoin business is very importent to the world.some people are very like to bitcoin business the digital currency an online market very profitable business to people sector.will suitable prfitable to money exchange process on online businessbitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you'll be hearing more about it.i will just now month very like business to bitcoinBitcoin was one of the biggest leaps in technology since the inception of the Internet, hailing the new era of digital money, disrupting industries and financial institutions.
Dalel Singh

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

BITCOIN provides us liberty and great opportunity to earn money. BITCOIN is important for every person such as poor, medium class and even rich, who are working with BITCOIN, people can achieve more beyond their necessity.
joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Oleh karena itu, sangat penting bagi kamu memilih tempat penyimpanan Bitcoin yang terpercaya dan aman, seperti ketika kamu memilih bank ketika akan menyimpan Rupiah kamu.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Bitcoin is important because here in bitcoin you can earn a real money and also the new currency.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Bitcoin is very important to me. Through Bitcoin, I have arranged my life and Bitcoin helped me with a lot of money. I am running my life with that money.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because it is a stepping stone towards our dream of an all technological advanced society. One wy or another our paper money would not be sufficient because we would be looking for a way to have everything much more easier, convenient and most of all cashless and digitized currency would do the trick and that is the solution that we can either integrate or improve on so that our progress into kaking the world a better, efficient and much more advanced would be for the better
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

Btc is very important on the earth, Because it allows to Cross border transactions, save money, security etc.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is a stepping stone towards our dream of an all technological advanced society. One wy or another our paper money would not be sufficient because we would be looking for a way to have everything much more easier, convenient and most of all cashless and digitized currency would do the trick and that is the solution that we can either integrate or improve on so that our progress into kaking the world a better, efficient and much more advanced would be for the better
Bitcoin is so much important in our lives it can take advsntage here because of the capabilities to earned money .Bitcoin will bring us to the fullest we can achieved our goals and pursue our dreams in life. This is the better currency that I ever heard .We don't want to have any capitalization of money. Its all about lesrning and how to have bitcoins.
aghdgv

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

This is certain. The future world is not to be decided by the government but by the people and the world economy.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency space, a revloutionary piece of technology which is INTEGRAL in pushing for innovation in banking and finance. As people are going to be able to get more easily involved in banking if bitcoin, and other cryptos, go mainstream this is really going to be an amazing thing to see.

I agree that it set the standards for any cryptos because it is the very first crypto and is the most successful one at the moment. Also the point that technology has emerged, this is the evolution of currency and is the future of the currency which is based and is driven by technologies. It also gives you profit that no other investment can because it can give you a lot of profit.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

for now bitcoin is important because it is the most widely common use as pair to any crypto currency to be traded on any cryto currency exchange.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that its transaction is done only with the help of internet. This currency is transferred only through electronically with low fees and with ease. No intermediary support is involved in the transaction of Bitcoin currency and is independent .The identity of  the user is not revealed and the address is kept  as secret and is private the person who uses can create several wallets and can keep their finances privately.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Token_King

Activity: 61
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Because it help poor people  to improve their lifes
BunnyToken
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

because it almost anonymous, and you can't lose your money (of curse if you don't lose your wallet or pass Smiley )

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

Indeed,  bitcoin bring us a good opportunity  to grow financially.  I also learned to value  what we have because  i really wanted to make an investment with bitcoin all the time.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
For me bitcoin is important because i know bitcoin will help me to reach my dreams in life and i know through bitcoin my life will change that im seeking for ,bitcoin is important for me and to people because bitcoin gives opportunity to everyone to become rich someday and also the profit that bitcoin can give thats why bitcoin for me now is more important in m6 life.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

Bitcoin is important because it removes the control of outside organizations on your finances. Banks, governments and corporations cannot dictate the rate of inflation or control the rate of transfer between countries. It is a global money system with no borders, and that is something we need to fight for.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Because it is for the future and it is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has more than 20 sources, which are safe and fastest in the world. i think this is why its important.
Bitcoin is important not only daily purposes but also others sources. Marketing, shopping, shipping, traveling, food habitation,all are dependent on bitcoin marketing.it also uses in educational institution.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: