Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I like bitcoin because of a number of reasons. Just think about how much planning would have been done before launching bitcoins. The fact that is has survived for last 8 years and has always shown positive movement for long time periods speaks of how fundamentally correct the concept is.

I also like the fact that a particular bank or powerful company does not own this. This has only one disadvantage in my opinion and that is there is no regulation regarding bitcoins. This results in price manipulation sometimes.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
Rhrokib

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

Bitcoin is the great coin for cryptocurrency.Bitcoin use is very important think.there are many people Btc use and lots of earn.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I like bitcoin because of a number of reasons. Just think about how much planning would have been done before launching bitcoins. The fact that is has survived for last 8 years and has always shown positive movement for long time periods speaks of how fundamentally correct the concept is.

I also like the fact that a particular bank or powerful company does not own this. This has only one disadvantage in my opinion and that is there is no regulation regarding bitcoins. This results in price manipulation sometimes.
It has a lot of reason why I considered bitcoin is so much useful in life and important.The good reason why its important because I can earned money and support my needs and wants then also help my families have a goodlifestyle.This result is so much advantage specially for those who are less fortunate.
thompson30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

Bitcoin is important for me because it is the only thing that maked my life higher than others
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Bitcoin is important because it improves the quality of life we have now. Now you do not have to go on long lanes in paying your monthly bills. It is amazing because whatever you do or wherever you are transaction is just on the tip of your fingertips . And don't forget the many lives transform because of earning in bitcoin.They become the inspiration to others to succeed.
paoeng1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Bitcoin is important because it is a life changer and there are too many life that had been change by bitcoin
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

Bitcoin is important for me becouse it is a platform of business.  we can earn so much money into the bitcoin.  Bitcoin is complicated and liquid money. we can use this easily. we can easily transfer it anywhere in the world.I think Bitcoin can change our life.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

BTC is the most important in crypto. Many crypto are set by BTC and BTC is the benchmark of crypto. If BTC is destroyed, crypto will also be destroyed.

Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

It is important because bitcoin gives an opportunity for us to discover the use of new technology and also give help to us to have and extra income and make money in easiest way. Many people having now a succeeded life because of bitcoin most of their are called quick millionaire on bitcoin. Bitcoin now is very popular so i hope that it will long last and continue to helping others .
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

Ahmm, bitcoin is important for me. Yes, it is, because if bitcoin is gone, then there will be no source of income. The income i gained in bitcoin really important to me. It helps my parents to pay our expenses for a month and also it pays the rent of our house, the income I gained, is important on my school activities. Like buying a new laptop.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

You can make money from the easy way.

You earn extra income.

You can invest in the future.
Akosibatman

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Bitcoin is important because of the blockchain itself for financial sectors for example, blockchain help the market to track transactions, connecting the buyer sellers and supplier together and it securely encrypting information between the transaction. The financial industry can use blockchain to redesign the structure of the traditional transactions, redesign costly tax transaction, improve transparency. It also helps the financial sector to reduce infrastructure cost and most importantly the fraud. It mainly helps the financial sector.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

It is important because I think it's right now plays a big role in our humanity. We can make money easier and faster than before, before the innovative technologies and earnings on the Internet.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

It is important because there are so many people that being help by it.  Bitcoin is so important now because there are so many users here that are depending on bitcoin.  Just like me this is the only way I know to earn money for my family.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Wow, I think you have a good concept on how bitcoin is important in our lives. Bitcoin makes our daily routine faster and completely easier. If bitcoin will be gone then people will back again into much harder, time consuming and eanergy consuming tasks that makes our time wasted.

smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

Bitcoin is important because just like any other electronic type of investment it is also a digital currency. This means that we can transact with other people using the internet. The process is very easy to follow and understand. It is also very fast compared to bank transactions.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
elitehack

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

it changes life. LOL
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. Bitcoin is a whole new level of income and money. Even Bitcoin doesn't have a physical value but now holding more then 10 billion dollars market.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency and it is a good way to earn some money through Blockchain or earn a huge profit by trading.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

Yes, truly we can generate money in here in fastest way than of day job but it won't make feel that bitcoin become important to us. Bitcoin is just a one of a kind of currency development created. When it is introduced to the community, only few are getting curious in these, not to mention the numbers of people are just ignoring this until such time it become viral in news and social medias.
Bitcoin is just created to become a solution in long hours of doing online transaction and also to adopt the new generation(internet) which is very applicable at this time, not only the way that people will earned money from this.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

First of all, bitcoin is importany especially to those who have come to use it and utilize its characteristics such as its volatility and anonymity. Bitcoin is important for all because it is the face of change. It introduce many ways of having currency and introduce so many opportunities that anyone can make use of. Bitcoin is important for every alt that exists because it is the main cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: