Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I think bitcoin is important because it saves lives and is making noise because of it's promising profit. Transactions in bitcoin is easier and faster. Bitcoin is also necessary for us because we could learn a lot of things from it. Also, it is a way for us to earn and save for the future which is important for us to have a lighter and sustainable living.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lebrianso

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

very essential due to the fact this is a future asset, i am certain within the future might be all-contemporary in addition to money that I consider in the future of digital cash is what's going to be used as a way of charge.
 Bitcoin is the contemporary king of coins and this may hold until the future, so for those who've no longer understood analyze so you think long for a vivid future.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

First of all, bitcoin is importany especially to those who have come to use it and utilize its characteristics such as its volatility and anonymity. Bitcoin is important for all because it is the face of change. It introduce many ways of having currency and introduce so many opportunities that anyone can make use of. Bitcoin is important for every alt that exists because it is the main cryptocurrency.
Yes its true Bitcoin is very important today for everyone, and it is very high in today's times and it gives people more profits, that is why they can change everyone's life and this opportunity It should be found because it helps everyone, yes you are right it is main cryptocurrency.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Bitcoin is important because it is the first cripto currency of online Market place. In present time, Bitcoin price is very high and attractive. So Bitcoin can changed it's user life. Not only user life but also it's can Changed the country economy problem if every person are using it properly. Bitcoin transaction is online transaction and it's is very esy. Nowadays many online website and lot of online shop are accepting Bitcoin. So you use Bitcoin of hool world. You also invest Bitcoin.. I think, if you invest Bitcoin,I sure that , you will got lots of profit. So Bitcoin is really important.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

of course that's important, because bitcoin helps people's economy and can change people's lifestyle better. There is a dream to be rich and Bitcoin fulfill his dream.  Smiley
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Investments are risky, some more than others. You must inform yourself before you invest and choose to do it in the long run.
Basically all investments are at risk, if we do not understand with investment and fear of risk then keep money in banks and expect 1% bank interest per month is safer, but for me investment is more interesting and promising than saving money in banks.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

As many people here I'm tired of using banks which aim is no longer keeping our money safe. Wire transfers are slow and not reliable. So far I had many problems with them, some of my transfers were marked as suspicious and additional verification was needed which caused long delays. Bitcoin is important because we will be finally financially independent from anyone again. We won't have to use banks anymore and nobody will be able to monitor on what we spend our money and how much we have at the moment.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Naman177

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

As bitcoin is a decentralised currency so i think this is the most important factor of its importance.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

Bitcoin helps the community in their financial and transaction problem.It makes life easier and has a factor that benefits the community that is why it is important.
Bitcoins have made the life of a common man easier. Now, people get chances to raise their life standards by adopting bitocins as the source of income. The community is getting healthier as every other person is choosing bitocins as their life assurance element. A time will come when people will be praising bitocins all over the world for changing their life styles, their living standards.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

Of course bitcoin is very important, I personally admit it. Bitcoin has been proven to help people start from the economy and change people's lifestyles better. And now bitcoin is also the best asset to earn money and also to invest.  Smiley
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

Bitcoin is important because it is the first Crypto-Currency, that have come to bring to  lime light the Blockchain Technology. The importance further enhance digitalization as a Crpto-currency, hence Bitcoin is a digital Currency, which enables online transactions. Bitcoin despite its Volatility have encourage investments in that many people today are millionaires and billionaires. Bitcoin  importance, enhances huge profit as a result of long term investments, with an alarming profits. Bitcoin can be term international and global Currency for its use as a means of trading, Investments, Online payments, and many other transactions. Its increase in price Value can not be overemphasize.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

because it almost anonymous, and you can't lose your money (of curse if you don't lose your wallet or pass Smiley )
For sure bitcoin is all about profit and in bitcoin there is no lose but only profit, it has the power to increase in price it will never stop this nature of increasing in price, as much as you want to invest you can invest without any fear of lose. The abnormality of bitcoin can be use a positive as no one will be able to know your bitcoin saving, it has a lot of benefit for the profit and some people can be use it as a saving for the long time against the rainy day. So bitcoin is good to use and it is best investment at any time for those who want to be rich.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Bitcoin is important because it is the first cripto currency of online Market place. In present time, Bitcoin price is very high and attractive. So Bitcoin can changed it's user life. Not only user life but also it's can Changed the country economy problem if every person are using it properly. Bitcoin transaction is online transaction and it's is very esy. Nowadays many online website and lot of online shop are accepting Bitcoin. So you use Bitcoin of hool world. You also invest Bitcoin.. I think, if you invest Bitcoin,I sure that , you will got lots of profit. So Bitcoin is really important.
Yes and there are so many other reasons which is making bitcoin more important, the first reason for which people consider as an important currency is trading, people are using bitcoin for trading and are really making a good profit from it, i think that people will continue using bitcoin for trading purposes for a long time, because currently the facilities of bitcoin are not available everywhere.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Bitcoin has many reasons to be impartant.The best thing about it is that nobody can watch it, Government, public, own family, Only you will know how much your account is worth or how much money your account ..It was needed in today's capitalist world, Now there is no hostage to any capitalist

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

Everyone life in the world needs money to do whatever they want, you ask why bitcoin is important? Definitely bitcoin is important because bitcoin is one of the currency in the world, and as I know bitcoin is universal currency so, everyone can use it as money and bitcoin is easy to earn as money does not like of local currency that you need more effort but here in bitcoin you can earn money while setting, or while lying on your bed so for me bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money.

MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Because the world of technology is now growing, we already feel it.
bitcoin is a very important investment for us in the future day and as a means for us to save, for our savings capital and all the families we love in the future.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Creating a chain of blocks for Bitcoin's needs led to the development of similar networks - such as Ethereum. Though this technology was created for the needs of cryptocurrencies, the blockchain infrastructure already has many other potential applications. It is not difficult to imagine the use of blockchain in providing the Internet. Currently, the Internet network consists of many large servers that are vulnerable to both cybernetic and physical attacks. Data dispersion across all network participants eliminates these problems.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

in my opinion, why bitcoin is important because of bitcoin we will get many lessons that we can get from the investment world that previously we do not know.
of this bitcoin also we will get a job that can be for us to collect BTC, which later can we invest.
bitcoin is my opinion as a means of saving for my future and all my family.
so I think this bitcoin is very important for me and make all humans on earth who want to feel the progress of the technology world that is currently growing very fast.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

I think bitcoin and the blockchain techology is very important when it comes in making transactions. With these, trasctions are fast and easy while maintaining the confidentiality of the sender or receiver's personal data. Also, because informations are stored across a vast network of computers, data becomes much more difficult to hack.
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

btc is important for this because I'm paying for it here and I'm helping my family so I'm also thankful for being with btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: