Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

Bitcoin is important because it brings a lot of benefits and convenience to the trader. Dealers do not worry they will be scammed because the deal will not have intermediaries. In addition, transaction fees are very cheap. You can transfer hundreds of thousands of dollars or even several million dollars and the fee is still only 20-30 dollars. This makes bitcoin popular in many countries and becomes an important part of every human life.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin can be a source of income to may.Nowadays many people have resigned on their work to do bitcoin or support bitcoin.Because in bitcoin you can get the many that ypu are gaining in your work and more.
bahula33

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

bitcoin is very important for the advancement of the crypto world, because bitcoin for me is as work, that's where its important bitcoin for me personally
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Bitcoin is very important because it may change the way of living those people who work here as they can have a huge amount of rewards of bitcoin or tokens and can be convert to fiats. Also, bitcoin playing an important role in the world of crypto currency.and cyberworld as well that makes each and everyone of us comfortable and easy due on it's capability, usage and it's dominant crypto currency of all time.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

bitcoin is important because bitcoin has become my hope to be able to earn money and profit by investing in bitcoin

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency space, a revloutionary piece of technology which is INTEGRAL in pushing for innovation in banking and finance. As people are going to be able to get more easily involved in banking if bitcoin, and other cryptos, go mainstream this is really going to be an amazing thing to see.

How bitcoin is so much in the eyes of many people that in some countries the government inaugurates the bitcion because bitcoin provides a lot of income and no fraud, sometimes bitcoin changes their lifestyle as well as bitcoin provides an easy way to invest to make a lot of profit.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

It is important to breakdown the manipulations, monopolies and financial system in the world. This is the breakthrough where we have free will in our financial system. Everybody has opportunity to get earning by bitcoin, you cannot have any earning by any currency that country have in this world.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

why are they important to us?
What is its purpose for our lives?
Will it really help to improve our economy and serve as a guide for the people?
sometimes that violates my mind when I am just beginning and now slowly paying attention to my questions based on what I see is very important bitcoin and it is also important for everyone to learn it for me to solve the problem for the hardship that is happening to her.
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

Bitcoin is important because it makes our life easier, financial transactions getting faster and accessible everywhere. When it comes to payment system, the bureaucratic order in government is simplified by Bitcoin. Things gets important when it has significant role to play in our daily lives where Bitcoin has evident part on it.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

Why bitcoin is important? For me, the bitcoin is important because the bitcoin is my only source of income and the bitcoin help me to help my family in our daily expenses or daily needs. I want all of my family members become a bitcoin user because I want to help them in their personal needs and to have a business.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

bitcoin becomes very important because bitcoin has become the reference of some other coins and bitcoin has made changes for its users to have a better life, I hope bitcoin will continue to exist and keep growing
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

It is important to us to become wealthy the sooner the better. It so much a big help to anyone of us here interms of financial need . and we cannot deny that every point of our lives need money now. And bitcoin give that to us and in return to our hardwork.
joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

Kalau menurut saya sangat penting sekali .. Karena bitcoin bisa membantu meningkatkan taraf perekonomian hidup kita..bitcoin melatih kita untuk memanfaatkan ..
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

Bitcoin is important in the sense that alternate coins are relying on it's price. As we can see, the bleeding crypomarkets is because of the decline and lowering market price of bitcoin. So whenever bitcoin plunges down, alt coins' market price decreases too.

dgdhs

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

Everyone life in the world needs money to do whatever they want, you ask why bitcoin is important? Definitely bitcoin is important because bitcoin is one of the currency in the world, and as I know bitcoin is universal currency so, everyone can use it as money and bitcoin is easy to earn as money does not like of local currency that you need more effort but here in bitcoin you can earn money while setting, or while lying on your bed so for me bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money.

Bitcoin is a very individualistic thing because it enables people to trade without the trust of third-party agencies. Bitcoin allows for international transactions as well as commodity trading, the volume of transactions and the convenience of transactions in the history of the black market has reached unprecedented levels.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

Bitcoin is very important for those who know it. With bitcoin, our family financial is very helpful. We can pay debts, buy baby needs and also can help our parents. We do not know how to pay our debt, maybe our house will be confiscated by bank. And It will also be bad for our family. Thank you bitcoin.

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Bitcoin is important because looking at it from the coinmarketcap every other coin price depends on it for its price growth.Bitcoin is important to me because it changes my way of living, it is my source of income thereby making me to satisfy my family daily needs and has brought a lot of benefits to many.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

of course it helps me and you have become so important bitcoin and it also helps us great value because we only use the internet and bitcoin has got that,and With bitcoin, our family financial is very helpful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

It is important to breakdown the manipulations, monopolies and financial system in the world. This is the breakthrough where we have free will in our financial system. Everybody has opportunity to get earning by bitcoin, you cannot have any earning by any currency that country have in this world.
The opinions are quite impressive and convincing.
Once the importance of bitcoin in the eyes of many people because it gives a huge advantage of the bitcoin, and I am sure with the existence of the lifestyle bitcoin people will be more prosperous in life.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

Bitcoin is important because i think it is a great job for us and it is the future work . it is the first cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin is important because it can help many people life and it helpfully for our bright future .

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: