Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

Look at the market cap ($157 billion) and the number of users (approx. 100 million), and you will realize why Bitcoin is so important. For comparison, the market cap of IBM is lower than that of Bitcoin.
It's very important because it makes payment, transaction easier and more convenient. Besides it's profitable, earning while at your own convenient. It also contributes a lot to the economy as it serves as the instrument for unemployed to get a job. I'm hoping that it will be globally accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

i think bitcoin is not important like you are breathe everyday. for some people they will say bitcoin is important because they take some money on it, investing, trading, and many thing they do for bitcoin because believe bitcoin is great asset in future.
so, for everyone that dont know about bitcoin will say bitcoin is for what?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

for me personally, bitcoin is very important for everyday life, in addition to income earning, bitcoin can also be used as an asset or future investment. and most importantly is bitcoin very helpful to my finances.
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is an investment with a great future ahead. It will give you security when it comes to financial status. It is a life changer investment to everyone.
Lutfor db

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

Bitcoiner is using people as a result of which it is more and more in our country, and in other countries such as Nepal, there are more countries like India where these bits have been spread. The unemployment of the people has been overcome. It is an online income that is being used by every person to sit in the house and not go anywhere else. This bitcane can be shared in the house. It can be taken from one person to another. So its importance is very much. So the importance of Bitcoin is immense.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:16 AM

Look at the market cap ($157 billion) and the number of users (approx. 100 million), and you will realize why Bitcoin is so important. For comparison, the market cap of IBM is lower than that of Bitcoin.
It's very important because it makes payment, transaction easier and more convenient. Besides it's profitable, earning while at your own convenient. It also contributes a lot to the economy as it serves as the instrument for unemployed to get a job. I'm hoping that it will be globally accepted.
Yes so many other reasons which is making bitcoin more importance, i think that the most important is that bitcoin can be use equally in all parts of the world without changing it into fiat currency, it can also be use for online shops more conveniently. Bitcoin in fact reduce the use of banking system we do not need to visit a bank for depositing and withdrawal of your money from  banks.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that no one can rule despite the prisoner. I attach great importance to the value of bitcoin, bitcoin is perfect for world money, and it is perfect for where we keep assets for future wealth and chance to increase the money by some investors.

A lot of people received the benefits coming from bitcoin, the financial freedom and being wealthy. Most of the people now have source of income using bitcoin and bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you'll be hearing more about it.

Yeah, the underlying technology of bitcoin, called blockchain has a lot of future scope, it will be soon used to validate documents and help in enforcing cyber security.
The bitcoin is very important as it can be used to transact any amount of money from anywhere in the world. There are no barriers. This helps for transacting during emergencies, and it is also anonymous, so it is very important to the world, now that its becoming more and more privacy-conscious.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Regardless to the big opportunity to become rich because of bitcoin. you know for me this is a special currency that make's the people become easy for whatever they want to make transaction better than the old style. this is quick processing  peer to peer transaction no third party involve it is faster than ever.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
racheta

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

Bitcoin is important because it has shown the world that there needs to be no 3rd party for financial institutions to exist and all the transactions can be done anonymously and majorly that no one should need to have any control over the process once its setup and running just update it when relevant
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

for me it's important bitcoin because when you just say it's quicker than it is when investing goes in you can only be bought here but if you really want the big money you can work here in the forum because it's high enough to make it easier If your rank is high you will earn big pay.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

Bitcoin is important because it will change a system that has already proven rotten and obsolete. The fiat system that is being used right now will only make the banks the most powerful entity in the world, capable of ruling even the rulers of the governments. The people? They are missing. They are nowhere to be found in such a system. With Bitcoin, the people are the ones that are owning their currency. There are no more third parties that will just make everything complicated.
mechtronics

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

The reason why Bitcoin is important is that it has features that other currencies do not have, such as decentralization, exclusive ownership, and circulation throughout the world. These characteristics all make Bitcoin's value continue to rise and play an ever greater role in people's lives.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

For me, Bitcoin is an investment job, because more and more they developing so the price will be expensive too.  Remember, bitcoin just only for investment, bitcoin will never change an government's currenc, because bitcoin can't arranged by anybody even the government.
But bitcoin is very strong to reach high price every years and this will be continue to rise and when total supply already out, the price will be very expensive.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

for me bitcoin is important because it has a lot to say to me and my family like this I get my daily spend because of the size of my income here and I've learned myself by bitcoin though yet I pay for my tuition fee I pay a dail of my bitcoin income.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

Bitcoin for me is important because i am earning through bitcoin. It ia an opportunity to us to have extra earning  because in bitcoin you don't need to spend your whole day  doing it.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

maybe it's important that all of this bitcoin apart from its affiliates also helps in our country so it's important for us this bitcoin and the benefits of this bitcoin to our parents.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

it's important to convince this bitcoin even if it does not fancy earning it because I know that I will also earn a bitcoin and even a newbie I have a dream in here for bitcoin and that's why it's important to keep it bitcoin.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

This is digital currency Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generates Bitcoin Address.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Of course, bitcoin is a very important reason, it helps people to live happily.It helps people financially.It helps people to be self-reliant.Depend on many people to support the family.Many people have also chosen bitcoin as the main source of their income.So, bitcoin is an important thing for every person.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Well, Bitcoin is not important to everyone but for us bitcoiners, yes it is important and it is very essential to us. Why? because bitcoin has become part of our life. It helped us in our financial problems and because of this, I have saved enough money for my college. For those who love to make money,those who want to get richer and richer, bitcoin is also important to them because it can make them far more richer because they can invest on bitcoin and wait for pump. For others, bitcoin became their actual job because they can earn more in bitcoin than their actual job. Some came from rags to riches, some became sustainable in life so yes, bitcoin is important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: