Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

Bitcoin is indeed really a good important to everyone who knows this page. For me specifically, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency really support my financial needs. Blockchain technology is the beginning of changing the world in all areas. Cryptocurrency is digital, it can be done anywhere and can be passed and payed to virtually anywhere.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

Bitcoin is important because all crypto market accept this coin. There are many kinds is currency ethereum,light coin etc on market.  I think bitcoin is best because bitcoin are accept all exchange site for trade. If you want to buy other country the accept in bitcoin so bitcoin is the best.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

Bitcoin is going to do to banks what email did the post office and Amazon did to retail. It's one of the most important innovations in the history of finance.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

all that bitcoin is very likely to happen because bitcoin can not be managed by individuals or groups of people,so very suitable as our future assets our government also can not predict the value of a virtual currency such as bitcoin

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

Bitcoins are important because we finally found a way to unite the whole world with a common language, and that is through digital money like bitcoins. With this kind of technology, we could finally send money across the world without ever needing middlemen or assistance from anybody.

binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world
Bitcoin is important because its great and wonderful oppurtunity bitcoin it is important to us because its getting a moneys and buying a important things so bitcoin is a good quality and noce from us,
Rhoby10

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because its great and nice oppurtunity its getting a lots of money and buying a important needs so that bitcoin is a biggest help from usnd it is important from us good quality and good oppurtunity.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world
Yes bitcoin is very important as we know that it give us a lot of help and bring us to the real future. We user has already our future because we have our bitcoin and savings for it. Bitcoin has all that we need indeed of many circumstances .
Bitcoin is really important to every user. It gives a lot of help and and will bring a great future ahead of us. We just need to invest time and effort onto it and make strategies and ways on how to widen it's operations for all of us users. We our in a third world country and everything is innovating and the need of such things lile bitcoin is reallt needed for the future.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because it brings an innovative way of thinking on how to save money or how to invest your money not just in banks. It makes transactions more convenient and provide a hassle free payment methods online or even in the physical world with just your phone and an e-wallet.

You'll need less ID and papers to invest not like the traditional way of investing that creates a very long waiting time due to a lot of requirement needed.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

bitcoins is important because the multi laterals that continues to squeeze the financial life out of individuals need to understand and realize that at the end of the day we have another option where in we can by pass and disregard their systems so they need to become more people oriented and not so much government and policy orientated. plus bitcoins have taken many of us out of the financial doldrums and have made it possible for us to achieve some amount of financial independence .

Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Bitcoin is said to be the future of our currency where it can be utilize and used by many worldwide. Also bitcoin gives us extra income and most likely earn so much money that we can be rich. Another thing is bitcoin uses a new and advance technology which is the blockchain that can be developed more in the coming years where it can be innovated together with the bitcoin to provide us more benefit and good service in terms of finances,

CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:19 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:13:13 AM by CoPil

Since a lot of people nowadays tend to get their financial income from Bitcoin, it is very important. Especially to those who are retired already and is engaging with the transactions in the cryptoworld in order to double their savings money or more. Now, it is an essential in our daily lives for us to continue living and gain financial stability and freedom and to eventually become rich as well. Bitcoin (BTC) is indeed a valuable thing and a wealth, we treat it as an asset nowadays because of it's value/price BTC.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

For me,it is important because they lessen the population of unemployed in many countries, they help to reach the dreams of many people, they also help us to have an extra income for those who have a formal job aside from bitcoin.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

what you mean is important for whom if it is important for bitcoin investors it is certainly very important and useful but for now maybe my country is not important because my country has not fully legalized bitcoin in my country and has not been unveiled as a legal currency
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:22 AM

It is a one of the valuable technological innovation for digital payment and the world's first decentralized digital currency. The importance of bitcoin lies on the technology that makes it work, the blockchain technology. Blockchain technology paved the way for the creation of decentralized currency that can make any online transaction easier and safer before. Bitcoin's bypassing government control over currency is one of the most important innovation ever made, it enables anyone to freely move the virtual currency without having to pass through a third party.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

Of course bitcoin is important, especially for banking and finance. An innovation and technological advancement that could revolutionize the field. I think everyone knows about it. Bitcoin became an alternative investment medium other than gold.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

Nowadays people are using internet to transact to others. No doubt, bitcoin is important. Lots of people are now using bitcoin that they use to invest or to transact with others. I prefferably use bitcoin rather than others. Bitcoin is a innovation that no one can match.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

Bitcoin is the evolution of existing currency. People are buying into bitcoin less to use as a currency and more as an investment hoping that bitcoin will continue to increase in value. It is, however, has the potential to reduce unemployment because anybody could earn income through bitcoin.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

Bitcoin is the result of two decades of research and development
A mysterious new technology, apparently unknowingly from nowhere, is in fact the result of two decades of research and development by researchers. Bitcoin is a breakthrough in computer science. It was built on a 20-year foundation of cryptographic money, and 40 years of cryptographic research by thousands of researchers around the world.
Bitcion was the first practical solution to a problem in the computer world, which is called the Byzantine Generals Problem.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

The practical solution Bitcoin offers to us, previously unprecedented, a way for an Internet user to transfer a piece of electronic assets to another user, which is secured. Everyone in the network will know that the transaction has taken place, and no one can challenge the validity of the transaction. The consequences of this breakthrough can hardly be overemphasized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: