Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:19:06 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me bitcoin is important it help me a lot of thing especially in my financial needs it cheers  me up everyday
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is very important and essential for our life. Bitcoin is global currency. Every sphere of our life directly ot indirectly depend on Bitcoin. From bed to travelling Bitcoin is important and essential.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:35:16 AM

Bitcoin for me is important because I am unemployed it helps me a lot of thing for my daily neccesity
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:55 AM

It is important because it can help ordinary people to earn a bigger profit. They also help unemployed people to earn  extra income through bitcoin. Bitcoin also used as the first decentralized digital currency which can be sent through the internet. So it is easy for processing your payment through digital currency into the internet. Transaction are fast and secured.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:43:12 AM

Bitcoin for me is one thing that is important  I gonna store here my money as soon I going to be rich just like others bitcoiners too
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and the first online banking or payment system. You can do transactions anytime and anywhere without boundaries and no chargebacks. It is really important for the people because their life would be easy just because they don't need to go in bank just to pay or anything else in Bitcoin just a short period of time your transaction will be ready without hassle and worries.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

When I knew bitcoin, my first impression with it is the payment system so yes it will became the future payment system that will beside fiat currency. It is important to upgrade the blockchain technology to prevent hacking in the system because doing this will make the crypto community to make safest investment without worrying what will happen to their hard earned money. Then if this can be implemented around the world the people behind it can make a huge earnings from it.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

Because Bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto's vision - a currency which is not owned by anyone, no one controls it, anyone can use it (who has Internet  Grin).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

So many coins in crypto market but some are popular and one is very popular. Bitcoin is that one,it is world wide online business. Many peoples in whole world invest into bitcoin,most of them earn mony which bring their financial  freedom. In fact to invest bitcoin is easy and need no large  capital.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

This is digital currency Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generates Bitcoin Address.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

In my own perception because it is been created for a good purpose, and one of which is it could be the future currency, hassle free(which is sometimes true sometimes not), and most of all and most common reason is that because it is decentralized, which isn't present to our current currencies. It would also be much riskier carrying cash while going from place to place.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

In my own perception because it is been created for a good purpose, and one of which is it could be the future currency, hassle free(which is sometimes true sometimes not), and most of all and most common reason is that because it is decentralized, which isn't present to our current currencies. It would also be much riskier carrying cash while going from place to place.

yes it is. Bitcoin is indeed a hassle free currency because you can  transact anytime or anywhere using only your mobile phone or any device as long as it has an internet connection. you dont need to carry it and have the risk of getting robed but you can always get the risk of getting hacked or phised online. Overall , bitcoin in my opinion is not really  important because it is only a secondary currency that can be used alternatively next to fiat money in order to process transactions online.
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

A number of large and small retailers accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, although reports suggest that demand for this function is not high.
And many individuals feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin, where a central authority cannot block access or take a cut.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I think bitcoin is very important, because bitcoin is the money of the future, because bitcoin is very valuable to me, I'm sure bitcoin makes me successful .bitcoin can reduce poverty
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

because Bitcoin is the first practical solution to the old problem in computer science called Byzantine Generals Problem. Quoting from the original paper defines the BGP: "[Imagine] a group of Byzantine army generals camped with their troops around the enemy city. Communicating only with messenger, the generals must agree on a general battle plan. However, one or more of them may be a traitor who will try to confuse others. The problem is finding algorithms to ensure that the loyal generals will reach agreement. "
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

Btc is very important on the grounds that it makes payments and transaction easier and more helpful. Other than it's productive earning while at your own particular convenient. It likewise contributes a great deal to the economy as it fills in as the instrument for jobless to land a position. I'm trusting that it will be universally acknowledged.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

Bitcoin is important because it removes the control of outside organizations on your finances. Banks, governments and corporations cannot dictate the rate of inflation or control the rate of transfer between countries. It is a global money system with no borders, and that is something we need to fight for.
Good opinion and I like your opinion.
It is true that the government is difficult to control the money we get from bitcoin, let alone to determine the rate of inflation transfer between cities and even between governments is difficult to reach.
Bitcoin is so important because it has a lot of income and bitcoin ensures that one's style will soon be different from the present, so that's where my bitcoin interests lie.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Bitcoin is important for me because it is the only thing that maked my life higher than others
Good opinion and I like your opinion on the importance of bitcoin.
It is true that bitcoin is very important to us who follow it well in any case even the most importantly the government is difficult to control the money we get from bitcoin, let alone to determine the rate of inflation transfer between cities and even between governments is difficult to reach. and the bitcoin ensures that one's style will soon be different from the present, so that's where my bitcoin interests lie.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

Because bitcoin helps people get jobs. Bitcoin helps people get out of poverty. It gives students more income to live. Bitcoin boosts the economy. Bitcoins are becoming part of the world monetary system.
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I think Bitcoin is important. Why? because with the bitcoin .. little help people in my country .. and they become bitcoin this their side job .. in their spare time .. though in my country still not legalize bitcoin itself.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: