Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4638 times)
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Very good topic, I agree with the author. I also think that thanks to Bitcoin we will be able to get one world currency. Any person can pay with one currency, in any country of the world. It's wonderful!
dubidooh

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Bitcoin is important because it helps many especially those who have financial problems and want to have extra income. It is also important especially for those who have no permanent job like me thru internet and gadget i can earn bitcoin.Bitcoin is big loss to me once its dissapear but it will never dissapear because the number of people joined in bitcoin and putting thier interest in bitcoin is increasing so that the price rate of bitcoin is also increase.

Undeniably true, Jean! Just a newbie, a stay at home mom that needs extra income to help support our daily living. I am thinking that being knowleadgable in bitcoin would actually be a great oppurtunity to not just earn money but to really benefit from it in the future. I mean, if someone would just focus and invest time in learning about this cryptocurrency and be wise enough, Pyou would really make a lot from this. Not just that, it is indeed very convenient and beneficial for everyone; online transactions, a secured digital wallet, etc. -all that would really make our everyday life easier.
See Om

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. among the many digital currency. bitcoin one very in buru. high price and most of his compare to other digital currencies and bitcoin can also generate much money. even can become a billionaire.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me, the bitcoin is important because the bitcoin is the one who can give me money to support the needs of my family. I want to earned more money because the money that I earned here in bitcoin is not enough to support my needs. So I work hard in my job to earned money.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

For me, bitcoin is very important. This is the opportunity, the investment, the money I hold. My savings are at bitcoin. I will protect and keep the bitcoin in the highest privacy. bitcoin can make a profit to change my life.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

When I knew bitcoin, my first impression with it is the payment system so yes it will became the future payment system that will beside fiat currency. It is important to upgrade the blockchain technology to prevent hacking in the system because doing this will make the crypto community to make safest investment without worrying what will happen to their hard earned money. Then if this can be implemented around the world the people behind it can make a huge earnings from it.
bitcoin is really important, it help us to survive our daily needs and it also be our past time sometimes, many people uses it as their investment, as for me it is using for my investment too , but i didnt out my whole money on it  i didnt do it because it is kinda risky and it can only make me panic so i am putting my half of money only just to make sure, but bitcoin is very important.

Y U MAD AT ME
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

The reason why bitcoin is now important in or economy is because of the benefits that the bitcoin giving to many citizens. People will keep buying bitcoins because they know that bitcoin can help them.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

who is not interested in bitcoin. in a modern and sophisticated era. many people are competing to collect as much bitcoin as they know that bitcoin is very important today.  because the results we can realize and enjoy in the real world. there are even countries that have received bitcoin made as a means of transaction .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

Bitcoin is important because it is the first cryptocurrency and the entire crypto system inspired from bitcoin

I agree mate,  for me it is important because it helps me a lot in my work, my income, and also to build my home. Bitcoin is the very best coin i ever have. And someone here in forum are fulltime bitcoiners so that is how much important btc to us.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

It is really important because many people spent money to invest on it and it has great value on the market. It is the future of the digital currency where in it's decentralized and no government nor banks can interrupt or put control on it. From all walks of like can obtain bitcoin, regardless of your state of being in the community, rich or poor you have all the opportunities be take part of it.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

Bitcoin is important because it gives income to all people who is connected to bitcoin. Bitcoin now serves as a source of income to all people who embrace bitcoin. To the investors and traders thus is the best profit to all cryptos. Bitcoin now are looking to our needs to provide the things that we don't have.
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

First, at the fundamental level Bitcoin is a breakthrough in the field of computer science - those that rely on 20 years of research on cryptographic currencies and 40 years of work in the field of cryptography of thousands of researchers around the world.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

First, at the fundamental level Bitcoin is a breakthrough in the field of computer science - those that rely on 20 years of research on cryptographic currencies and 40 years of work in the field of cryptography of thousands of researchers around the world.

that's why bitcoin is very important because a new currency using digital technology, and not only talking for money investing in bitcoin is also talking for new challenge and knowledge adopting the decentralized computerized currency.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

And that is the main reason of why cryptos are never gonna disappear in here, never..

But, we all need to be always careful about what could happen in the future, we are not prepared for a new crysis yet.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

The importance now of bitcoin as a whole , it give an opportunity to everyone to gain money in decent way and also bitcoin nowadays have a big role to the people living with digital transaction using it as valuable thing in different ways. Bitcoin also is helping to uplift the life of simple people who wants to fulfill there needs. In terms of economy bitcoin nowadays have a big impact because the possibility to dictate what will be happen in the future economy have a big impact today. Since majority of the government are allowing bitcoin as new digital currency and even the awareness of people are very vast the importance and used of it.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

It is important because i am earning thru bitcoin.  I can buy some good in the supermarket and can easily paid my bills because of bitcoin. It lessen my burden of going to different places just to process my transaction.
For me bitcoin is really important because is helping a lot of people in this world to make many money or profit and bitcoin is really important because bitcoin can change our life veey well in tge future and the value of bitcoin can totally pump very high thats why it is really important.

clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

Forget about investing bitcoin to earn real money. Yes, we do earn profit if we invest on bitcoin but i think the very reason why bitcoin is important is that it's the base currency used in the cryptoworld. Alt coins have a pairing value that is equivalent in bitcoin. That's also the reason why the market bleeds when bitcoin is down because it drags down altcoin's market value too.
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

bitcoin is very important to me, I left my job just for bitcoin so now bitcoin is my new livelihood
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

For many people here on this forum including me bitcoin is important, because its a tool to make money. I personally allocate much time to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But the biggest importance of bitcoin is its applications in payment systems which can change the world in a near future.
Indeed, when you work on Bitcoin you can gain profit. And this profit can support your daily needs. Thus, Bitcoin is important in terms of supporting your financial and also Bitcoin keeps helping people by providing them a work at home.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

For me,  bitcoin is very important because of the profit and earnings that i get. It is the real and main reason and the other one because it is very convenient to use.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: