Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:41:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

bitcoin is digital money and bitcoin is very important to me, bitcoin is a time investment, i'm sure bitcoin will make me a success
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

bitcoin is really important, it help us to survive our daily needs and it also be our past time sometimes, many people uses it as their investment, as for me it is using for my investment too , but i didn't out my whole money on it  i didn't do it because it is kinda risky and it can only make me panic so i am putting my half of money only just to make sure, but bitcoin is very important.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important for those people who was hoping for the money that they invest would gain some profits.
Because of its volatility we treasure it and always thinks for the future success.
Unlike any other types of investments where you would wait a couple of years to see its success, in bitcoin you can see it as soon as maybe six months.
Note that for those people who wants to invest always keep enough money for your daily needs, dont just be greedy to invest all of it, just allocate the excess. There will always be a risk for everything.

renc77

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Bitcoin is critical on the grounds that bitcoin is valuable to the point that its innovation influences it to work to the entire world where you can do exchanges without limits. Also,bitcoin has embrace the blockchain innovation wherein this is in charge of figuring one of a kind duplicates of the whole arrangement of records alluded as squares. Ultimately, due to popularity the cost will ceaselessly increment at no unmistakable check when it will stop.
wimsky98

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

because in the future, bitcoin will be the exchange rate to transact and maybe people will like how to transact using bitcoin
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

We work with Bitcoin and using these bits of the whole world, people, Bitcoin, our very important coins, because we invest in bitcoin, earn one of the money which can be done in future, this bitcoin will not pay much time, this bitcoin will use the currency By doing so we can expect a lot of our future. Because Bitcoin is the real online coin I hope this bitcoin gives us to go ahead with a possible physical Bitcoins.So there is no doubt that we think Bitcoin is very important.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

It is the very first instance mankind is able to share a highly-accessible, Immutable database. All data on it cannot be fudged, even by governments or hackers. Also, it literally could end large-scale poverty on this planet for good, and note that is not an exaggeration. Lastly, it will prove to the world that deflation in your money is desirable, exactly the opposite of what governments have been teaching us in schools for centuries.
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

Well.. For me bitcoin is important because it  is a digital crypto currency that can help many people in doing transactions without boundaries in the most easiest way,especially in paying their bills, etc. It is important also because people can earn money or gain income from bitcoin because it is another set of job. In short bitcoin can change the way of living of so many people in the world.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

Because its is BITCOIn Wink
Palma_Laura

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

This is a great thing BTC make for our world!
I like BTC
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

Because the world of technology is now growing, we already feel it.
bitcoin is a very important investment for us in the future day and as a means for us to save, for our savings capital and all the families we love in the future.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:18 AM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is so important to those people who does not have that much in life and cryptocurrency today is very powerful that even the banks are scared of its growth and that is the reason why people should keep on earning cryptocurrency to have wealth and secure their own future.
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Bitcoin in important because it gives a lot of chance to everyone without holding any agencies or goverment agencies so we have a freedom to earn without thinking any problem.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

The value of Bitcoin is determined by the market, by the people who are directly involved in it. The demand of Bitcoin is the main reason why there is growth in its value, unlike our traditional fiat currency which is directly determined by the banks and the government agencies involved in the monetary system of the country. There will come a time when Bitcoin use is going to boom in the whole world not because the governments are ready for it but because the people demand its use.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

If you need it and it's important that you use bitcoin or you have an emergency especially when you have no money you can sell it and pay for it so bitcoin is important

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is very important because bitcoin is so valuable that its technology makes it work all over the world where you can make transactions indefinitely. and bitcoins use cryptocurrency systems worldwide and blockchain is a general ledger that records bitcoin transactions. If we look at things happening right now, people tend to buy things online rather than go to supermarkets and stores. That's why we need bitcoin to make this transaction fast and easy wherever you are in the world. Yes there are drawbacks but I believe that this will improve in the months and years to come. and besides being dibitcoin we can make money and bitcoin will also help some people to get income and profit. For me bitcoin is positive altcoin.
Bitcoin can also conduct online transactions as payment. It's easy and fast for online transactions. I hope one day bitcoin can help more people on their economic side.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money even many people say bitcoin is better than gold, surely this is the right reason because bitcoin is now widely used for online transactions and will soon become the world's financial standard.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

bitcoin becomes very important because of course in terms of income in terms of economy I think bitcoin will have a pretty good future.I am very confident in the future the need for things related to the world in the gital will be very important for human survival.and it is very clear that the presence of bitcoin will be very important because bitcoin is a financial system that uses digital technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

The currency is not only a major innovation in technology, but also very important in the human organization structure of innovation, block chain spread under the premise of the organization for the first time realized the unification of the action: all BTC node is right, there is no superior power node is responsible for organizing the command, but all the nodes can be coordinated, work together to block chain of producing highly consistent.

BTC is man's first DAC, the nature of the currency network is composed of a group of abiding by the rules of the same individual community, community in the future may also through monetary distribution, intelligent methods such as contract, capture more and more from the power center of the world, and under the management of the rules (not power).
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:54:47 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is an assets and many people think of their future with it.It is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.It changes the fate of people.That is why it is important
as they give people more income. Such high ratios of performances made bitcoins famous and essential in international market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: