Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 06:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4661 times)
lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

bitcoin is important because it helps many people and if they lose the bitcoin, they will also lose their money.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

BTC is an investment product with limited quantity and high cost, and the value of BTC is getting higher and higher.

palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

In my opinion, it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is very important, not only important to me but to all people in the World. As time goes on in the future about any it will use technology. And Bitcoin is able to keep up with the increasingly sophisticated technology. It is indeed feasible if in the future the value is determined by the world economy as a whole.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin can be used to transact and also as an investment, bitcoin can also be called a valuable asset that will continue to increase with time.
szhaidar

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

It is the future and it is the currency which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world. Today we are in transition phase where fiat currency is declining and BTC is rising unstoppable.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

Bitcoin currency is essential to me, but a lot of people are also involved in Bitcoin but do not feel this money is necessary because they do not invest a lot in this money, I think maybe in the future. Bitcoin will grow more popular with many unknown Bitcoins.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

In my own perspective bitcoin is really important because it gives hope to those people who have a hard time to gain money. It helps the investors, and any other businessman to gain a greater amount of profit. It also gives hope to those people who have a hard time to find a job because it can also gives a job to those people who are unemployed. There's a lot of things that bitoin have to help a huge number of people. So I as a bitcoin user I am thankful that I am involved here and it really helps me a lot.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

I think bitcoin is important because it can meet what everyone needs, almost all features suitable and suitable to make bitcoin as a future transaction system so I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used as an international currency.
Bitcoin is really important because it is the best and the most popular cryptocurrency, and a lot of people knows that it can be part of the future that's why it is really important, and it is important because a lot of people now is making money with the help of bitcoin.

putri annisa

Activity: 196

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Because bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, working without the central bank. Blockchain that records bitcoin transactions. The new solution resolves without a trusted central authority. And bitcoin are now able to create jobs for many people.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Because bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, working without the central bank. Blockchain that records bitcoin transactions. The new solution resolves without a trusted central authority. And bitcoin are now able to create jobs for many people.
That means bitcoin to be a breaker in the financial system that is not tied to any institution including the government. This system becomes something very new and quite profitable. In terms of its benefits in the digital world, of course, bitcoin becomes the answer to various payment and investment solutions that are in line with modern society.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

I think bitcoin is important because it can meet what everyone needs, almost all features suitable and suitable to make bitcoin as a future transaction system so I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used as an international currency.
Bitcoin is really important because it is the best and the most popular cryptocurrency, and a lot of people knows that it can be part of the future that's why it is really important, and it is important because a lot of people now is making money with the help of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is important to those people who are being benefited by its advantages but to those who doesn't even know or gets anything from bitcoin they don't give any importance. I guess bitcoin is important depending to the people who is using it, for me I consider bitcoin important because I can earn money from it when converted and it helps me sustain my need. To other people bitcoin may be important because it offers fast transaction anywhere in the world and there are a lot of other uses of bitcoin it only depends the way we make use of it.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

For me, bitcoin is important because it is aiming to prevent a massive fee that we pay into some banks that adding a significant amount to our transactions and more. That is the reason why bitcoin is created right so that we have a currency that we can use with less fee, fast, anonymously and can work without a central bank or single administrator so no one can control it.  Smiley
shasimiky

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

It has demand because people want it. People desire it because of its unique properties:
It can be transferred to anybody in the world quickly, without a middle man, without permission from any person, corporation or government.
It has a limited and predictable supply, which means it doesn't suffer from inflationary woes or sudden changes in its availability.
It is governed by code, not politicians or beurocrats.
There is nothing else like it in the world 
sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Bitcoin is important because it is going to solve many financial crises in the world.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

bitcoin is important because it connects people around the world. it is a big help in transactions and as a source of income. it allows everyone to transfer amount in just one click, with lesser fees and even without going out of your house. it gives opportunity to everyone including person with disabilities to earn money even when they can't travel or work.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Economy. Work. Income. all three are important points of bitcoin which until now is very important to me. therefore I am working to get finance and get financially from bounty or airdrop that I finish
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

because bitcoin is very important for the economy of people who are in trouble. because the bitcoin results can help people in trouble and difficult work also if in my own opinion
each person, has a different meaning about bitcoin. we all have stories that make bitcoin important. to be honest, by using bitcoin, I can pay off debts that I had before. even i can also get net profit from bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

because this currency is like the Dollar, Pound Sterling, Rupiah, or other currencies, but only in the digital world.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

No one feels that the BTC is a project of the world authorities? Most people have the illusion of BTC independence and they think that bitcoin can replace ordinary money, but it seems to me that not everything is so simple.  If you look at the price of BTC for all time, it becomes clear that it is not independent, it is constantly changed depending on the needs of the manipulators.
And that that tells me that ordinary users play a small role in pricing.

kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

I think the lack of this government role assumes that the Bitcoin currency is worthless and does not make this Bitcoin currency as my personal transaction tool is the opposite that bitcoin is very important because it can advance its mass and can reduce the unemployment rate
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: