Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin important  (Read 4640 times)
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important to me, because this is the only currency that helps me the most, partocularly in my daily needs especially at school, I think this will help me out to escapes from my problems and pursue my dreams until the end, hooing that it will not end and continue to help people like me likewise It enlughtened my mind about the crypto world and how to be a good investor.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

This is the most important strategy of successful sellers. All financial markets are under a mode. The market will be continue to the current tenders. If the trader does not follow this basic concept, they will fail. If the "follow the trend" is a great Bitcoin trading strategy, why most investors resist this trend or simply skip direction of the market? The reason is simple: Following the trend is a very boring strategy and will often take weeks or months to be trending toward sustainable development. By that, trader must have patiently waiting for the trend to emerge. Really not the major units but not enough to queue. This, the solution settled in most traders often lose.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin makes our way of living earsier and faster. Why easier and faster? Because bitcoin can be used in online transactions, it can be used to invest instantly, to pay bills in one click, and to buy products online which is very helpful to human in this generation.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Bitcoin is the great coin for cryptocurrency.Bitcoin use is very important think.there are many people Btc use and lots of earn.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

because bitcoin can help the lower middle class become capable and bitcoin can also realize many dreams from someone who has long wanted something thing
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

I believe that bitcoin is so important, because it can change the world for the better! No wonder he found so many supporters, very many believe in his strength and potential!
Nantusaha

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

I believe that bitcoin is so important because it is source of income
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

Why is Bitcoin important, because it's helps people for those who have a financial problems and very useful you can easily earn money that's why Bitcoin is very important.
ikiscream

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

why bitcoin is important to me? because the bitcoin is money, money is very important to our lives, bitcoin is the future savings of the precious assets we have for the future
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

why bitcoin is important to me? because the bitcoin is money, money is very important to our lives, bitcoin is the future savings of the precious assets we have for the future
The obvious answer to your question is that Bitcoin was the first decentralized currency which led to the beginning of crypto world. Every new thing attracts the people. By offering so many advantages it attracted large number of people who started investing in it. So it enjoys the faith of the investors.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and bitcoin is future work. I think bitcoin is great job and Bitcoin investment can give us high profits. Bitcoin is more important because it is very helpful for peoples good future. So i think bitcoin is important.
Bitcoin is very important because of so many factors. One is liquidity which means it is widely accepted as medium of exchange for instant transactions. Second is that it is a store of value. Third is that you could invest in it. People almost from all around the world now approach to BTC to earn only.

Besides, Bitcoin is decentralized which makes it one of its kind. This is why I believe is Bitcoin is important. It is the future currency of the world.
ilonamihaly

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

Bitcoin is important since it is the strongest cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Many altcoins do defends its value to the value of bitcoins.Transactions are fast, secure and global. Bitcoins enable people to maintain their records without the fear against breach in Data privacy.
Julifernendez

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

It's help many people like me as a poor people and many people that like me that hoping to get rich by the help of bitcoin. It's also important because it can become a future money some day hope this will be happen and more country will accept bitcoin ask a source of money.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that no one can rule despite the prisoner. I attach great importance to the value of bitcoin, bitcoin is perfect for world money, and it is perfect for where we keep assets for future wealth and chance to increase the money by some investors.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Bitcoin is important because its under laying technology will be the backbone of the new digital economic revolution, in this case one of them are being a digital payment system.
If you read news around it, a lot, I repeat, a lot of government and banking system try to implemented the Bitcoin underlying technology to their current system. For sure we dont know yet where this blockchain technology will end up, but one thing for sure, once it has a mass adoption, Bitcoin can be used for daily transaction payment instead only for store of value. That means the future of decentralize borderless payment transaction is within our hands.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Bitcoin is very important for every people.Many people invest in bitcoin and many online site pay there payment with bitcoin.Many people  hold bitcoin now and many people invest in bitcoin if bitcoin going to scam all people are face a very big lose from it.Every one knew very well that bitcoin is most trusted and safe currency.So i think bitcoin is day by day more and more important for our online and offline also...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

The idea of the bitcoins came along with the technological development and development of society. The meaning of national currency will change
bitcoin is a life changing currency and it can change your life easily secondly its very safe and sound to invest .
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

There are many reason this shows importance of bitcoin ---
1. It is using in cross border payment. we can send payment everywhere around the world within seconds.
2. Provides security more then any other medium to send payment.
3. Transaction has recorded in records permanently no can change that because it is running in blockchain technology.

Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

Bitcoin is really important because it's helping us to earn money.Bitcoin giving us so many earning opportunities.Bitcoin helping so many unemployed people who are becoming self employed for bitcoin.Bitcoin.making our life better and changing the world on a better place.So I think bitcoin is really important.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

Because bitcoin can provide income and independence for people. and I'm sure many people are helped by the presence of bitcoin. Therefore, bitcoin is an important thing for those who understand and believe
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: