Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of verge  (Read 233 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

There are a lot of rumors and deceit around this coin. I don't like that. Earlier I planned to keep this coin for several months, but few days ago I sold all my coins with 40% profit. There is always a strong fall after so strong growth...
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Verge -> SHIT

Dont buy this crap guys, you are gonna lose all your money if the "dev" decides to sell more tokens for pennies.

Also, they have a shitty product, there is no way that the price can easily increase.

Hello!
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

Step aside verge, there’s a new COCK in the barn! BTCP ahead of verge and zec!

It’s gold for nerds
scalvo98

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

Why so much stupidity in only one post? came on mate, be realistic, we all know that you have some money into verge and that you do not want to keep losing anymore! But verge is a shitcoin, there is no way that it can touch a new all time high
verge is the hottest cryptocurrency in  April and we can expect verge to touch all-time high once the new tie-ups gets completed 

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

Since the Foundation of this coin, it has grown to a large extent, which calls into question the prospect of its further growth.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
yojodojo21

Merit: 171

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

John Mcafee pumped this coin up to 20 cents, and now the price just keep on going down more and more. Maybe it will go back to its original's price, in my opinion it's too late to invest in this coin so I am not going to touch it.

Even thou how many shillers and investors will take action and interest to as long as bitcoins price will still less than I it's price last year on the month of December then all altcoins including verge will increase its price in just a decimal or point something within a day and rol back to dump again, if bitcoins price is higher then trader and investors will make a trade to some altcoins and possibly to verge buy low altcoin and sell high to bitcoin.
Lontonbit

Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

Btcp sucking up major market cap From the privacy coin market. You snooze you loose!

It’s gold for nerds
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

Verge has already been pumped, you've missed the boat already so move on to a different privacy coin. Try xspec which is pumping now due to the fork + airdrop of free coins. 100 xspec in your wallet = 100 wisp coins airdropped to you! This will happen after a few weeks so there is still time

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

Recently found out about the verge coin and it seems like the value has been fluctuating a lot.

Has anyone done indepth research into whether the project is actually viable?
At first i was doubting to buy this coin, but i do some research about this coin and check the updates and social media accounts about verge and came to me that i will buy this coin. Since i bought verge its price continues to rise and i am satisfied that i bought this coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: