Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the price going lower?  (Read 569 times)
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

No one can say if the dump is already over but for now let us just buy more bitcoin and hold. This the best idea I can tell for you because it can give you more profits in the future. Bitcoin is volatile so we can't predict when will it be over and when it will pump again. Don't be worry because many people, investors and even big companies wants to invest here in bitcoin, and in the future it will affect the marketing price of bitcoin and it will pump again in no time. Let us just wait when will bitcoin pump again.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

price of what? you say market as if the market moves as a whole but it is not true.
bitcoin affects the rest of the market and whenever it is moving big, the altcoins drop as a whole. that much is true but in normal situations everything is moving on its own. and altcoins are having the same pump and dumps which means some of them are going lower and some aren't.

right now the bitcoin FUD has ended and the market newbies are milked to the maximum potential. and as you can see price has been rising for a while now with a strong buy support. that is why "the market" is showing recovery.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

Don't know if the market will drop further after this Bitconnect news.

Are you guys waiting to go in more or just going in now?

I don't know where bitcoin price goes down. But l will patiently wait for the price increase because l believe that when bitcoin recovers, soon it will grow until the promising price of this year is about to happen. I believe that many people will watch for this and wait for the right price to sold their bitcoin. Because only bitcoin holders can experience the very expensive price of bitcoin. That's life we have to bet in the future so that we will see our faith is going to happen.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

I agree with you. I do not think it's gonna be all that bad. I think it's a bit touched by the bitcoin and it's gonna go up again pretty soon. It's an opportunity for us to invest now. There is another chance for those who have not yet invested in bitcoin. There's a hand from "GOD". After all, it's a long-term investment. You do not risk, you do not win.!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

Do you think that the market is very dependent to bitconnect? No. What's good about those bitconnect news is that the community or the new investors that doesn't have an idea on what crypto and bitconnect really is will be aware of it. I'm happy to see that these news came out already even though there are warnings before from the concerned community members here about being scammed of it one day. And now, people on the top of that scheme already exited.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

No one can be sure of this, everything has been determined those who are behind the coin. But you should act quickly so you don't miss and you must be willing to accept the results.

Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

It looks like the crypto market has recovered pretty well.  Maybe not yet to the same high levels but still pretty good from its past few days lows.  I was hoping for more opportunities to buy more on the dip.  
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Absolutely not, the big fall in the market that has occurred in the recent period will not be repeated. As well, Despite that the prices are volatility a little bit, but I guess that the prices returned to the rise in this period and for example, In the last 24 hours there has been an acceptable progress in many currencies like bitcoin which evolved from 10k to 12k and the same for many currencies such as: Etheruem, Cardano, Bitcoin cash, NEM...

Otherwise, Certainly that there will be a great surprise in the future and I think that many currencies will jump in value of market cap and price and in my opinion, Ripple and Lisk will develop by a huge rate in the near future.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

I don't think market will go down further as it has already gone down due to bitconnect news.Now that market is stable i don't see any scope of further correction.People has already faced lot of losses due to this news and were panic by this bear fall.Now that prices are going up slowly and steadily,it will set new benchmark for sure.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

I am just investing as much as i can right now, the price is pretty cheap compared to what it was a few days ago.. So for me, this is a nice opportunity.

I have just bought 0.50 BTC + 2,000 QSP, they are pretty cheap too, and it is a very good investment.

actually that makes bitcoin prices weaken is when the panic of the investr occurs, but it instead becomes the advantage of some parties ,, because at the moment when bitcoin begins to weaken ,, there are some new investors who enter when prices begin to weaken and fall deep enough ..
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

I bought more some pupolar coin after the price drop until 50% , because in my prediction that maximum down trend for crypto and after that will rebound and going up. And at the moment iam in profit about 20%-30% and continue hold it after reach 100% profit.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

I'm still waiting to go in because the price can go down again. News always give chain reaction, it will happen again and again at least create 2 - 3 top/ bottom price. After second top/ bottom price I'll try to buy back with martiangle money management as my strategy. What am I doing also has risk, what if only one top/ bottom ( correction ) happen? it will change my strategy pattern again. If that happen, I'll fix it again and again. Just wait until the low price comes up and buy again. Good luck to you.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

perhaps its time to going in and hold while the price is affordable cause i have doubts it will never drop again maybe it will continue to fluctuate around 11k-12k  and after this month it will soar again for sure.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:03:55 AM by Bessta

The price of cryptos are beginning to rise again so i am just being patient right now, anyway the lows snd highs are normal thing here. Lets take the opportunity to buy and hold. Yes  news affect everything in this world and cryptos are not exempted from bad news. But those bad news will soon be forgotten and as long as many will hold on to bitcoin and alts which have really good projects, potential, market, community they will never be down for long.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

Prices fell for roughly a week and now we're stabilizing at higher prize levels for most coins including Bitcoin...Not sure if we will see an uptrend soon since there isn't much good news.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

Prices fell for roughly a week and now we're stabilizing at higher prize levels for most coins including Bitcoin...Not sure if we will see an uptrend soon since there isn't much good news.

Bitcoin is any time to changing prices. It not stabel process. So you will vheck the prices in the Market places.  Then you will know about the process. If some information. You need to check the bitcoin price day by day. So you will time to acct.

Note: 1.If bitcoin ban in some country. It will be go down.
         2. People will be released the coin it also affect the prices. It time to change process. So you will follow the market places information. Then you will get some ideas for invest for future business process.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

the market is very crazy now I prefer menuggu until the normal price and have not dared to trade coins, because the risk is too high .. it's almost a week I watch the market ,, of the results I have not dared to trade
bert20

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

going in and buy now mate cause the price is going up now maybe it will surge again like what happened before when the price increase suddenly. And perhaps it will happen again because there are some big companies want to regulate with bitcoin so there's a possibility that bitcoin will jump again to the top so we should hold and let the volatility pass until bitcoin rocketed again.
Changing the price of any trade. So when the price is low here we look buy many bitcoins. For increasing the price we can sell our bitcoin to the high price and here we will see substantial. That's really all the trading price descending and rising so we could wait and be patient
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

It is the first time in my history to see the value of bitcoin reaching $10,499 which made me think that there is something wrong going on behind the digital crypto currencies because when the bitcoin value dropped, I have observed that all the alternative coins are affected and they are all starting to drop too which made me think that bitcoin is the foundation of all the digital currencies. I cannot say if the price of each coin will keep on dropping because just like you, I can predict the market.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

There's two ways BTC will go pump or dump, people says that in like feb 8 btc will reach 8.5k or in the meantime BTC can hit a brand new car 30K so trading is a very risky job.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: