Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of coins will be strong in 2018?  (Read 685 times)
zokora (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Do you think coins like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin?
or Privacy coins -like McAfee said- like Monero, Verge, Dash, Pivx
or Smart Contract coins: like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Komodo, Qtu

another increasing type is Finance coins: Link, Salt, Hshares, BCPT

What is your opinion and why?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

New platforms will definitely rise. My favorite is NEO.
Lending coins will rise. Ethlend and Ripio Credit Network will reach Salt level.
Privacy coins are never out of fashion. Decentralized exchanges will also become the new norm. Check out Idex.market.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

In my opinion, all of them increased as long as it is good and the coins are supported.
I think some good current coin: bitcoin; Privacy coin dash; Smart Contract coins: eth, neo

Make me great again
Natetan1004

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

My top 3 still Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. They will enjoy this position up to the end of the year. With the strong demand on crypto the uptrend still be the seen for the next two months.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

Everybody asks which coins will increase but I would rather ask which type of coins will increase?

Well, for top altcoin i think smart contract is good choice like etherium and waves.
For new developing altcoin i prefer to invest in privacy coin like xpec. But anything is your choice. If you find a litte issue the just leave the coin.
nambawannambatuuuuu

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

Ntok coins will be strong in 2018, this is such a promising coin
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

I would like to know too. Is there anyone here who have idea which will be mooning this 2018? I would like to invest. Thank you!

paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

many coins are a good buy and a long term and it's potentially in the future like etn, xvg, xrp those longterm coins and good buy now in 2018
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

This is an interesting thread given that so many coins are doing great this year. It's just the start of the year but i can see greens in the market for a lot of altcoins such as Cardano, Litecoin, EOS, RIPPLE, MONERO and ICOn. this only means that there will be a lot of opportunity for us to buy altcoins and make them more profitable.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

Which group Bitcoins was belong? Anyway, I think all coins are unpredictable that we couldn't really tell which type or groups will lead as every group has their own representative like bitcoin, ethereum, Monero and Salt as these will always depend upon the investors choice of where they will like to pour their investment but still i can say that Bitcoin and Ethereum group will surely always do the lead.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

Trading website coins.

Look at binance getting a lot of value from their token. Offered a discount with transaction fees just by using their token and then boom, it blasted crazy in price.
I guess once a trading website gets successful this is what happens. Good advertising and market will help and it will roll by itself.
Etherdelta says they are making a token for themselves and wants ICO's to deposit money by buying their token for listing. I say that is a good move but with all of this errors in their website they might be losing all that shouldve invested with them.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

Still I think bitcoin that won't be that easy to beat on the top. Bitcoin cash and MKR followed as of today and Ethereum was just so stable until now. Some are rising in popularity as well but still I doubt if they can beat bitcoin. This clearly it is where everything had started anf tested through time bitcoin will always survive.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

Bitcoin is on its way to bullish the market. At the top list of the market, bitcoin is currently moving up and other cryptocurrency are in its bearish. I hope that the rising up of the bitcoin's price will continuously grow.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

New platforms will definitely rise. My favorite is NEO.
Lending coins will rise. Ethlend and Ripio Credit Network will reach Salt level.
Privacy coins are never out of fashion. Decentralized exchanges will also become the new norm. Check out Idex.market.

True! I think! This coin will grown up in this year with NEO token! Because we have many coin but Neo is best than after BTC and ETH
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

With the limited amount of knowledge i know of crypto currency and the trend of the market nowadays, i believe both bitcoin and ethereum will still be strong this year; or at least it would still be on top of the market. I feel litecoin is getting stronger this year because it's becoming more stable and getting a good momentum. I don't know what's going to happen this year since again i don't know mich of the market and it's trend, but i really would like to think these coins will be getting stronger this year

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

Definitely Privacy coins will shoot: Monero, ZCash, Dash, Verge
Smart Contract coins also: like ETH, Neo, Waves, Qtum, Komodo
I would add some coins with passive income(POS, forging, masternodes): DCR, RNS, ARDOR, STRAT, etc.
And maybe some coins backed with something like Bancor with its liquidity system.
arthurdub

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

I like BCPT and Blockport,

BCPT has a very direct purpose and it looks solid.

BLOCKPORT looks like a very good improvement on coinbase which has a pretty quick timeline to launch.

The privacy coins are all using different methods of privacy, and some like dash can be traced and monero is too data heavy. Zcoin has a great privacy model but it doesnt have the customer interface like dash has. So the products are all kind of flawed right now.

Neo is a good bet

eos is still on ethereum so we will have to see what happens with their launch or postponed launch.
zac2013

Activity: 108
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

I think the biggest increase will come from the infrastructure coins, think big coins that are laying down the future crypto infrastructure that everything else will use, i'm thinking the decentralized exchange coins will outperform next year.

Best infrastructure coins?
BTC ETH XTZ EOS ADA NEO XLM XEM TRX LSK VEN QTUM SNT SHIFT

Wait until we are in a shitcoin season before you buy any alts though  Roll Eyes Or you will lose money against BTC
blacktrojan

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:22:03 AM by blacktrojan

u can try this coin https://marineco.in Marinecoin Relaunch - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT  Payment Network
free ICO 450.000 MTC
This coin development was originally started in 2013 and was launched initially in 2014. The coin was delisted in 2015.  Since late Jan 2018, Marinecoin is reborn with stronger technology and wider community support.

90% of maximum supply or 9 billion coins will be airdropped to the lucky 20,000 seed members in an equally fashion.  
>Most Popular
FREE ICO 450.000 MTC Free Sign Up
20.000 member limit
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

it looks like a strong coin in 2018 is a coin that has a coin type that has a limited total supply like raiblock (XRB), Bitcoin (BTC) and many more coins that have the potential to become very expensive coin in 2018.
Verge, LTC and ETH have the potential to become expensive coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: