Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COINNODE [CNE] Pos - Masternodes  (Read 3612 times)
witalikf

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

I`ll think that this coin 100% SKAM,while developers will not return NODECOIN(ND)
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvorec28

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

I`ll think that this coin 100% SKAM,while developers will not return NODECOIN(ND)

do not enter people astray!
the developer is working on update!
here is his message today to investors in dispute:
""COINNODE (dove) - today at 16: 48
Hello guys, after a few minutes, will be published New download the wallet, so they re-configure your main website. If you want to buy now, you can do it, we have fixed the security issues for protecting the investment of users"
teosanru (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 01:58:36 PM by teosanru

Hello, everyone has made updates, download the new wallet, both for linux and windows, for security reasons. this was explained in the discord channel. We have also published the dates established for the bounty stages, we have also published the white paper. we have received a response from mnrank, about the requirements to be listed there, we have also made Coin ticker changes, because it was mandatory to have a unique one to be listed in the exchanges according to your answer to our query to them. The other changes can be read in the main post of the ANN.

Now we will proceed to receive the CNE wallet addresses of each user of the list of the antinguo channel of discord ND, before sending we will verify.

The download links have been updated in the ANN

Remember all those interested in investing, the first 30 MN will have a price of 0.5 with an additional 20% bonus on their purchase, the minimum purchase is 5000 CNE, after that the price will be 1 USD per CNE and a bonus of 15% for 5000 CNE.

You can find me in the discord channel with the username "COINNODE (DEV)"

People who insist on saying that we are scam, simply stay away from this project. The only way to say this is to have evidence that we have stolen from you. and if so, show them if not better keep silent and stop defamatory
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

This is your official campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827614.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kcsdig

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

How is no one seeing this is a scam. You send them Bitcoin through a Google form with a promise that you'll receive your coins PLUS a 20% bonus? Please take a moment to consider your actions before you send this scammer money.

Already purchased 1 MN on discord. Sent PM to COINNODE (DEV), he gave me BTC address, i sent him 2500$(~0.23BTC), and he sent me back 6000CNE.
My MN is up and running. for almost an hour even less, mined 24CNE .... at this rate ~576CNE per day, ~4032CNE per week, ~16000CNE per month, also to be noted that there are only 14 active MNs on network at present moment.

teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

All the campaigns will be done here, in the ANN, if you see in the main post there is a section that says Bounty, and there are scheduled dates

Thank you for your interest in Coinnode
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

How is no one seeing this is a scam. You send them Bitcoin through a Google form with a promise that you'll receive your coins PLUS a 20% bonus? Please take a moment to consider your actions before you send this scammer money.

Already purchased 1 MN on discord. Sent PM to COINNODE (DEV), he gave me BTC address, i sent him 2500$(~0.23BTC), and he sent me back 6000CNE.
My MN is up and running. for almost an hour even less, mined 24CNE .... at this rate ~576CNE per day, ~4032CNE per week, ~16000CNE per month, also to be noted that there are only 14 active MNs on network at present moment.

thank you for sharing your experience, I think it is safer to buy in this way, that through a website, so far all have received what they have bought, I do not know why there are always ignorant people who like to defame others without knowing
cryptomonster88

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

I one of the early investors of COINNODE..i bought and set-up a MN (2nd MN in the blockchain)....dev keep informing on all of the coin activities and reply to all my questions in discord...

happy with dev...bought another 1 MN..having 2 MN now that generate good amount of CNE over time... Cool Cool Cool
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

I one of the early investors of COINNODE..i bought and set-up a MN (2nd MN in the blockchain)....dev keep informing on all of the coin activities and reply to all my questions in discord...

happy with dev...bought another 1 MN..having 2 MN now that generate good amount of CNE over time... Cool Cool Cool

Thank you for defending this project and at the same time for sharing your experience,because that's how you protect your investment
cryptomonster88

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

Im not really defending this coin..but for me, as long the dev showing commitment to the coin and keep rectifying any problems arise..i will be glad to invest on the coin...
it obvious that the coin is lacking so many things..however, be noted that the coin is still new and most of the new coin started just like this..its a good to opportunity to invest on this now rather than later
well, its depends on individual risk appetite.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

All the campaigns will be done here, in the ANN, if you see in the main post there is a section that says Bounty, and there are scheduled dates

So, in short, this is not official from you?
Then someone uses the name of your coin to scam other people.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

So, in short, this is not official from you?
Then someone uses the name of your coin to scam other people.

We can not control what other people do, or respond for them, we can only respond for our actions, not those of others
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

The people who are in the list the great majority has not sent their wallet, if you are in the list send me an MP in the discord channel, we will verify that you have the right, and if so, then we will send you an amount of CNE
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

We can not control what other people do, or respond for them, we can only respond for our actions, not those of others

That's not my point.

I tried to tell you that someone else uses your project to scam (if he did actually run a campaign without your consent), so better responses from you IMO are: go the thread and then tell the users who participated there that this is not your official campaign, so that they won't be scammed.  This will save your reputation too, won't it?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
windmm

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

Do you want to spend $5 for graphic design?
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

That's not my point.

I tried to tell you that someone else uses your project to scam (if he did actually run a campaign without your consent), so better responses from you IMO are: go the thread and then tell the users who participated there that this is not your official campaign, so that they won't be scammed.  This will save your reputation too, won't it?

Hello, again, because instead of complaining in this thread, it will not complain in the thread of that supposed campaign. and complain to the person who created the campaign, if you know he is a scammer. then tell them to you. I also read that thread today. and there were warnings that that person calls them to do jobs like that, promises to pay and does not comply, if there is the warning in that thread, why do they keep doing those things?

Our reputation has nothing to do with that man, we do not intervene in other people's publications
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

we want to inform you, that on January 30 we will make the request to be listed in mnrank
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

the coin does not appear in the new wallet,
who will help

my adress : smYkTQSfpxb5JGAJi7atRKyzPZcFrYyAxeMR88SLvCyExXvFPuQsZNKRZznQL4L62VFcasYoH55UTpU FEW8nCdYL8BUSkUTyH8ykv4

https://resmim.net/f/TjUXAK.png

https://resmim.net/f/EBdGQy.png

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

who will help

my adress : smYkTQSfpxb5JGAJi7atRKyzPZcFrYyAxeMR88SLvCyExXvFPuQsZNKRZznQL4L62VFcasYoH55UTpU FEW8nCdYL8BUSkUTyH8ykv4

Are you listed in the old discord channel? if not, then we will not repeat what has been announced since January 1, 2018.
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

who will help

Are you listed in the old discord channel? if not, then we will not repeat what has been announced since January 1, 2018.

I have my old wallet ado nodecoin.
I did not follow the developments,
it seems unusable when I pass the new wallet

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: