Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of NEO  (Read 3145 times)
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance

Obviously, the Chinese government will not stop this coin, despite the fact that it is called the "Chinese etherium." It's not about the government, but about technology and the community that supports it. Many argue that NEO is one of the most promising currencies. Therefore, I do not even doubt the good future of this coin)))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

NEO has grown quite a lot in the past few weeks. There are more and more ICOs launching on NEO, loads of potential there

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:21:48 AM

NEO is the platform for next-generation smart contracts, and this, combined with the huge domestic market in China, will make NEO one of the largest currencies in 2018.
UlanganBik

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Neo is currently working with pikciochain and I see Neo token is the best and will be a token in the future and the current price is $ 130 and that I think is pretty high and certainly will continue to grow if many investors are investing in coin Neo
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

I think neo is one of the most promising crypto at the moment , in my top it will be in second place after ETH and before NEM! NEO is almost China official crypto so ,it has big future. At the moment most China ICO collect NEO.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:40:13 AM

I think China does not ban NEO because it is supported by the Chinese government. It is considered as the ethereum of China. They will try to promote it. NEO's potential is also good, with the use of Intelligent 2.0 technology contract, it's rated as more outstanding than EThereum. With such a good foundation and the support of the world's largest economy, China, NEO's future is very good, I think so
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:41:56 AM

I think that if China bans cryptos that won't last long..because cryptos and blockchain technology are here to stay..so i think the future of NEO looks very promising..
It is building a nice ecosystem..NEO is going to be the chinese Ethereum..

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

Neo is one of the good and valued coin in altcoins and if china bans everything then it may have small effect on it. Its current price is about 140USD and it has a bright future. Just don,t worry and be patience.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

Neo is one of the good and valued coin in altcoins and if china bans everything then it may have small effect on it. Its current price is about 140USD and it has a bright future. Just don,t worry and be patience.

How is that, china is still has a coin circulating in the market even though that their country is banning crypto ? Can you educate me because honestly i am curious about it, it should be a dead coin since china banning it?

But if china come back to crypto and they will allow it bitcoin price will raise up again and many alts will be known for its good value like NEO.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

I do not think that this ban will ever touch NEO. I also foresee that this altcoin will be soon on the 4th or 3rd place in top-10 and its price will reach over a thousand. The project is really cool and supported by many people.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

With the NEO project, I think it's not so simple. Because if I'm not mistaken it has a Chinese origin, which means that it is not quite legal, because the Chinese government has several times tried to close the bitcoin on its territory
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

Hi All,

Thanks in advance
This has already had a major impact on NEO in terms of prices.People are loosing their trust on the credibility of NEO coin and sale has already decreased.I fear this is the start of the end of one coin as we what impact china has on the world and With this situation of market it will be difficult for small coins to recover from that impact.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Think positive about NEO and keep going if you have faith and good analyze. Every coin has future but we don't know when will happen and how high can reach the top. Real market in every perspective ( stock, currency, crypto, etc ) is not a good way to make money but until now survive and still have trust from people around the world. Never lost faith and good luck with you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:44:26 PM
Merited by Varyg (3)

NEO has some sort of strategy independent of bitcoins. Bitcoin is growing, NEO - is falling. Bitcoin falls - Neo grows. Very interesting trend for trade.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
Merited by Suslura (5)

NEO has some sort of strategy independent of bitcoins. Bitcoin is growing, NEO - is falling. Bitcoin falls - Neo grows. Very interesting trend for trade.
Of course in this case there is an interest during the trade. But only if the project itself develops further, potential investors can get a much larger profit than to trade and profit from the difference in price. To date, Neo has shown good results, and especially some token that is on its platform. I mean for example Apheline.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

I think NEO has a good and satisfying price curve in the market. In my opinion, it is still a young coin and it has a long way to go. Also I think it has a good potential to reach better prices in the future.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bul

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

Neo should have a bright future, will probably have a nice increase in price during 2018. Nice tech and platform. The only problem I have with Neo is that it is kinda centralized...
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

Neo should have a bright future, will probably have a nice increase in price during 2018. Nice tech and platform. The only problem I have with Neo is that it is kinda centralized...
Explain to me in more detail what you mean when you say that NEO is centralized? Is it because of state control? or are there any other reasons?

geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

That's probably the biggest reason why NEO will be successful.
China wants to regulate crypto instead of banning it because crypto is huge for the future. NEO/onchain wants to work with Chinese government to build the ecosystem for China, and I think that's why NEO will keep growing.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

I mean what if China bans everything as we hear, what will be the future of NEO?
Thanks
China will not ban NEO, I suppose. It has the cool perspective. Watch this latest video devoted to the investments into NEO. It might prompt you the answers on some questions about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQ9BcfNBT8
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: