Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of NEO  (Read 3145 times)
Yusuf214

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Neo is a promising coin, and with this coin i think this year you can multiple your capital several times. Neo has a great future, and has possibilities to go beyond Ethereum and looking at the current price i already bought a few coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingpes14

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Neo has very high price even with China ban, imagine when China is going to stop ban and make legal cryptocurrencies in their country can u imagine price of NEO ?
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

I feel NEO is a sleeping giant and will surely wake very soon. The technology behind NEO network is outstanding and I believe there is success ahead of NEO this year. All those ban issue are just media hullabaloo.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
So here are some rational factors. 1) neo is developed by means of onchain and backed by using a couple of large groups and unbiased traders. Permit's additionally now not forget neo additionally has a operational product, in contrast to a number of the larger cash going for walks on hype and whitepaper.
2) one of the neo crew's important desires is to satisfy government law 3) the coin peaked closer to $60 previous to the ban/postponement four) if you do some mild searching china is best banning icos and putting exchanges on preserve to position policies in place.

My opinion: i clearly agree with neo has top intentions to appease the chinese language authorities surely places them in the strolling to be an authorised blockchain platform. China will launch rules and their exchanges will opinion lower back up inflicting typical marketplace fud to fade and the marketplace will flood with stressful investors. While that takes place one of the first cash those people are going for is neo..
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Neo is surely a good long term coins that is set to do wonders in 2018 .
Smart contracts are built on the platform .

It surely going to do well this year.
bounty001

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

NEO continues to attract the attention of cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world, and therefore the future of the project looks confident. Recently, the company announced cooperation with AdEx, as a result of which the first application of Dapp-technology (decentralized application) on NEO blockchain platform will be possible.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

I think NEO will be in best 5 coins in future and it ll stay long time there, also in future China will make legal cryptocurrency and it ll best years of NEO, I hope it ll be in very soon..
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

The prospects of the cryptocurrency are the most positive. In China, there is a large number of trades per day. This is the country with the largest daily trading volume. If the creators manage to make a deal with the Chinese government, it can be positively said in the Chinese business. Yet NEO cryptocurrency has many advantages that make this cryptocurrency an ideal candidate. For one second is simply unimaginably a huge number of transactions. The system has a small Commission. Thus, it is likely that very soon the NEO system will become an official payment system in China, and then around the world.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

In this market, NEO is doing well , people are not in a hurry it is drained , consider it a great asset for a long investment
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

I feel NEO is a sleeping giant and will surely wake very soon. The technology behind NEO network is outstanding and I believe there is success ahead of NEO this year. All those ban issue are just media hullabaloo.
very soon there is some other thing that we are may able to see some changes for here in NEO not for now but sooner or later we are have to see for what we can have to be witnessed for here in this currency.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

Neo has a very bright future and it is one of the most promising coin, Neo may stand as a competitor to Ethereum. Still it is the most undervalued coin with advanced technology. As soon as China will fully legalize cryptocurrency then Neo will reach its full potential. And everyone who holds Neo now will be a huge gainer.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Future of Neo is very bright and it is one of the most promising coins in the cryptocurrency.Neo may give tough competition to Ethereum in the future.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

NEO is a really good project, and it's still under active development.
So I think NEO is something to look forward to. I'll buy some NEO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
abusama01

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

NEO is NEP-5 based token. In present time, it is still growing but i don't see it falling in the future. The chinese blockchain has a great potential because many coins are now colaborating with the NEO blockchain. I have also invested in neo because i believe it will be one of the greatest blockchains of the world.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
NEO continues to draw attention of cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide, and therefore the future of the project looks surely. Recently the company announced cooperation with AdEx owing to which the first use of Dapp-technology (decentralized application) on NEO blockchain platform will become possible.

Besides, the Shanghai research firm on the market of China, Red Pulse, announced plans of creation of the special research platform. It will be based to the NEO 2.0 platform. The Red Pulse company will become the first ICO which will be started with NEO use. It is reported that the platform will allow readers to use digital currency as remuneration for analysts and other active participants of the project. The new token under the name of $RPX working for NEO will become this currency.

Other interesting development of NEO is NEST — the first "clever" blockchain. NEST is based on NEO which uses clever contracts. The project is designed to facilitate communication between the parties, carrying out this or that operation as traditional intermediaries often bear big risks.
NEO is a coin that I support for a long time. with NO continuing to show a growing appeal capable of generating much greater profitability. with these advantages being able to become a large enough income and earn income.
nebosvoden

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

NEO is in active development . So my opinion will be all right.
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

I like NEO and he has a perspective. See how many new ICO's are being created on this platform.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

NEO’s uptake has increased steadily as has its price and market valuation. This trend is expected to be kept up in 2018 and investors are lining up to take advantage of this in 2018. NEO is a superior cryptocurrency with an exceptional blockchain platform.
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

A good promising coin, with an excellent platform. Only it depends entirely on bikoin. When bitcoin starts to grow, NEO will pull for itself.
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Many people love NEO and call it the Chinese Ethereum. I think he has a future. Consider who is behind it:)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: