Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of NEO  (Read 3145 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

Very short introduction about NEO. I'll be 100% real here, NEO has the potential, I do think that NEO has its consistency, their technology is indeed great. can be compared between ETH and LTC, the platform shows that they really do mean business, the future of NEO is bright, and I think that NEO can achieve more and I am definitely sure that I will see NEO in the future, and will still be in the rankings for a long period of time. great coin.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Every day, more and more ICO projects choose the NEO blockchain as their base. It is much more interesting than ETH.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

It's absolutely arduous to cognize on the other hand in my conclusion I expect NEO has also functional budding and alight future in that it's a darling cryptocurrency of Chinese people
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

NEO is the most undervalued coin in the market,the fact the it has more advance technology than ethereum and has great developers most of the people didnt realize that this one of the solid coins out there,i fully support NEO for being great platform!

I truly agree with you I truly believe that one day NEO will be strong enough to overthrow ETH. And one day Ethereum will but worthless. But that will only be because of a newer smart contracr source like NEO that runs better and never fails will come up. If it is not NEO

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
NEO is called as chinese Ethereum so it seens good to me. But recently NEO has banned by the Chinese Govt. So it was dumped but after all it has great project. You have known that NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications. So its future will too good.   
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

I think that NEO has a bright future. Recently, more and more ICO uses NEO as a platform.
It means that they are trusted. Perhaps in the future NEO will take the place of the ethereum.
We will see.
Monsterkill21

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Neo also has a bright future and have huge potential.It is unique in the Chinese market and is in a convenient position to dominate the Asian market, given its characteristics.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
hello! i think it has all chances to get a new grade. well, we see that it is not as stable as some of us would like it to be but i heard they try to solve the matter with centralization

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

Although NEO is not very popular in the West, the Chinese and Asians markets are very excited about this currency, they even call it the Chinese ethereum, that's quite a thought, China has not been very friendly with the cryptos lately so it has stopped its development a bit, but without a doubt when China starts to make its regulations to allow cryptos again, NEO will be the biggest beneficiary in this deal, as they have shown in different occasions that it is in negotiations for when this happens.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

This is a very interesting coin. I think that NEO is one of the coins that can survive the general fall of the market. That's why you can invest in this coin today.

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Even I have already invested to NEO at last days of the bull run last year. Sadly I have pains about that Smiley I still think I will get good amount of profit near future. When you see new ICOs, When you think about gas distribution and total supply of NEO, there is bright and good future for NEO.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

I think NEO can be identified as one of the most promising and successful coins,and also this platform has all the chances to become the most popular platform for smart contracts.Therefore, I believe that this currency can and should be considered when choosing their investments.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

I think that can affect the price of NEO and can reduce the price of NEO if the Chinese government bans Altcoins NEO.
Even though NEO comes from China but still it is part of the same Cryptocurrency with Bitcoin and Ethereum.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

I think NEO can be identified as one of the most promising and successful coins,and also this platform has all the chances to become the most popular platform for smart contracts.Therefore, I believe that this currency can and should be considered when choosing their investments.
Yes it is and all you've said are very true NEO has a strong fundamentals and technology behind of it and especially community imagine China gets back to crypto what would be they will support their first? Ofcourse their very own NEO and it will be very huge for sure.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

There are many reasons why I've just boldly come out and said this. After all I have the Techblogger reputation to keep up so I can't just go around recommending blockchain cryptocurrencies all the time.

Let me tell you about why I'm so confident that NEO is going to turn some heads this year as it makes it's run to $100 and beyond
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

NEO will continue to grow even though the Chinese government has banned Cryptcurrency.
Because the NEO network can be received anywhere in the world.

The NEO server can also be moved to Singapore if the NEO Developer Team wants to move it.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

I believe that this is a very promising crypto currency. NEO developed its own algorithm, which makes it faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum, because at any given time only one block is offered in the blockroom. This also means that there is a risk associated with large transactions, since the only thing you need is to wait for confirmation.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

As I see the NEO platform and the crypto currency of the same name have several features. Which seriously distinguish it from the Ethereum network and other sites for projects on the initial placement of coins. The platform includes two different tokens - NEO and GAS. The latter is used to maintain the network - it helps to conduct transactions.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

The future of this cryptocurrency has not been defined yet but I can predict a really bright future for this one thank to its improving value and volumes.

Buttonluck

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

NEO is a very promising coin on the market, which has not received due attention from investors lately. NEO has a more modern technology than ethereum, and has an excellent team that is active all the time. NEO is worthy of the best today and the greatest good in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: