Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of NEO  (Read 3149 times)
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

Neo is the dark horse. And this coin is more valotile and manipulative than Ethereum. I think it will be pumped in next few years but in a long term Eth is more reliable and stable...
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Neo is a good coin to hold. now there are so many coins in the market based on the neo platform. so more will come in near future. according to my knowledge, it is a good coin.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

I can see future of NEO is very bright indeed , maybe in some times it can become a competitor of ETH . The resaon I like NEO is its lightning fast transaction speed and zero transaction fees. According to me NEO is one of the best investment option right now.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

In the future Neo it will be better, not now! Neo has very large volumes. And I think that this is one of the very promising coins on the market and I watch it very closely!
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Like other cryptocurrency neo is also an decentralised digital currency and in my opinion neo does not have an bright future. In this time one neo is approximately equal to 16$ and its market cap dominance is equal to 0.51% which is very low in comparison to any other cryptocurrency. And Because of this it is less popular among people and many people still doesn't know about neo. It is also accepted in limited number of country. And its market stability is also less. So thing above thing tell us that it Neo future doesn't seems good.
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

It is impossible to predict or predict the future of any coin 100% It is at least stupid! As for China, it can change its attitude to cryptocurrency very quickly. But I honestly have not heard about the ban on this coin,where is the link to the source?
As for the crypto currency in General, China on the contrary is now increasing its relationship with many platforms of this world!)
That's exactly what China and not only seeks, so it is a departure from the Us dollar,ideally!
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

NEO good coins in the current market. The future of NEO is very bright. NEO is one of the best altcoins in the current market right now.
I think the future of NEO will be the same as ethereum. so NEO is perfect for investment.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

Either way, the future of NEO is not big in tecnology but in profit, maybe is...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

The Chinese token, as for me, has quite a promising future. With its capitalization in the market, and with 65 million dollars in circulation, he has the right to enter the list of leaders in the market
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

I see the NEO perspective only with the support of investors from China. Chinese legislation should, in 2019, ease the restrictions on crypto investments. Then NEO will bloom.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

If we talk about the future of NEO, I think that in the not too distant future NEO will show itself from a good investment side, an undervalued coin with very good advanced technologies.NEO has a great future.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

The future of Neo in the short term is very bleak. The Chinese Government crackdown on cryptocurrency will limit growth and development of cryptocurrency in that region. However, if Neo focus on research and development, they will position themselves for great future!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
as we can see now,it is still alive. it has been really promising moves couple of months ago, now it is not in the top position but i must give it a credit, it still holds on
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

I think that the prohibition from the government will not prevent the neo to be a great)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Its rise is really hindered by ban in China. Its blockchain and team is best as compared to any top blockchain coins. It is almost one of best choice for investment right now, and I think it has a great future, no doubt about it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

NEO is a project that uses blockchain technology and identification capabilities to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and to create intelligent economies with distributed networks granted. I think NEO's future is going to grow dramatically in the cryptocurrency market. The NEO project is very potential.

Exactly! You made a nice statement. We saw the neo potential at the beginning of last year. He will return to those days, then everyone who speaks bad will come to the bottom of the place Smiley
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

I think neo hasbeen good future.we know ,many ico hasbeen use neo platform when they lauch ico project.like eth platform.it will make neo popularity will be same with ethereum.but need a long time for it

nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

It seems to me that NEO is going through hard times now.The concept of this project is very interesting,Asian Ethirium sounds strong.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

NEO is a project that uses blockchain technology and identification capabilities to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and to create intelligent economies with distributed networks granted. I think NEO's future is going to grow dramatically in the cryptocurrency market. The NEO project is very potential.

Exactly! You made a nice statement. We saw the neo potential at the beginning of last year. He will return to those days, then everyone who speaks badly will come to the bottom of the place Smiley

China is one of the biggest supporters for NEO, so there is no need of bothering about the situation and it will increase its price along with themarkett. Neo has huge potential with what they are doing and future implementation of the smart contract will be helpful through NEO.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

Problems have been faced on Neo network lately are really get me think about it.
Neo is the far far away from ethereum. Eth is the king in dapp world

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: