Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can anyone advise me  (Read 585 times)
shikon_shard (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

hello im a newbie here, and i have no idea of what i'm going to do first, can anyone advise me, thanks for the advise
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThreeForty

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

Start with the sticky's at the top.  Then ask anything you are stuck on.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

You need to be more specific with your request.

If you want to learn about Bitcoin, you may want to do a quick search for the white paper which explains it and the blockchain technology.

Research Youtube for an explanation of blockchain technology and you will see that it is not only digital money, but it can be used as applications, smart contracts, databases, etc...

After you understand the technology, you may want to speculate in Bitcoin or one of the other 'alt' coins/tokens. They are extremely volatile so you should know the risk involved and what your getting into.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

hello im a newbie here, and i have no idea of what i'm going to do first, can anyone advise me, thanks for the advise

You're not ready to be here. You should watch and read from the sidelines for a while longer.

We can't tell you what to do just as much as you can't tell any of us what to do. Why do you not want to think for yourself? Why do you not want to choose your own path? Do you not have any curiosity...about anything...such that you're truly frozen?
yunkin

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

It's depend what you want to do next - trading, investing, bounty, mining?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

So you registered an account here on bitcointalk, then you're going to ask us what you're going to do? lol. Mate we don't even know what you're intentions are in joining this community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
slarsum

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

Try visiting around the forum and reading. Eventually you could understand if you experiment enough

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

slardar3586

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I am also a newbie but I have a few idea because I have a friend whos rank is Sr. Member.I always ask for an advise and he told me to keep on posting to gain activity atleast 30 in order for me to rank up jr. Member so that I can be eligible to join signature campaign to get paid so you also need to keep posting as well to rank up.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Hi friend.
I think you should learn everything in this forum. Go to all threads and learn about them.
Then, if you dont understand anything, you can ask and everybody will help you
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

I am also a newbie but I have a few idea because I have a friend whos rank is Sr. Member.I always ask for an advise and he told me to keep on posting to gain activity atleast 30 in order for me to rank up jr. Member so that I can be eligible to join signature campaign to get paid so you also need to keep posting as well to rank up.
Yes, you're right. Friend
But you needn't to become a Jr. Member to JOIN signature and get paid.

In  bounty campaigns, they have a lot of child bounty such as: Twitter Campaign, Facebook Campaign, reddit, media content, blog, Instagram...etc

You can register any bounty if you are eligible.
Please read the rules carefully
balanar211

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

Just like you Im a newbie as well but I keep on researching in order for me to gain more knowlegde regarding bitcoin and also I have a friend that also help me to understand what bitcoin is since he is in a higher rank now.U would highly suggest to reseach and read more topics in this forum in order for you to learn alot.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

My advice is that instead of asking for advice and making the same threads from other newbies, it's a good idea to try to find a solution to your difficulties about this forum on existing threads. You can use the search feature in this forum.

nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

Just read through all Beginners & Help section, and then come back with more precise questions Wink Good luck!
mjenkins

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

Nuggets News Australia and Doug Polk Crypto on Youtube are both very different channels with the best info for someone new.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

This forum is all about cryptocurrencies. Hope you have joined it for either crypto related discussion or for help. So if you have any query or confusion where you want any explanation of expert you may post a new thread.
AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Try using the search bar! It helps me a lot Smiley
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

Learn about trading... Use Paxful.com
symirov

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

You should read and try for trading, just dont spend too much at first time.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

for me the best way to be apart of this industry is to first understand the origin of this so called Bitcoin(cryptocurrency) and then after try doing some research on what/why/when/where/who and how does it works. also do some research and try to understand what is Blockchain technology and by that you'll soon encounter some stuff you might find interesting and help you grow even better in this industry. as a fellow newbie, i am also trying to learn some stuff here. Good luck to us mate !
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

Here's a simple website to start with:

https://www.bitcoin.com/getting-started

Once you learn the basics, utilize this forum to ask questions or advice.

Good luck!  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: