Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1511 times)
Yudha2015 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:02:32 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

yes, I believe with these. why? this has happened in Q4 last year, and also marketcap continues to increase in recent days. This is proof that the transaction is still high and there are still many people who are serious about it.

lately it happened, because the activity had stopped and maybe the impact of some countries that forbid.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/18/bitcoin-ethereum-and-ripple-make-comeback-after-crypto-sell-off.html
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

Do not worry about the current Bitcoin price, just wait and see now the price slowly increase again. Bitcoin always will be the best Cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

Yes bitcoin price will rise up again. Do not lose your hope. Bitcoin is known to be unstable so there is still a high chance that it will pump after months. It maybe continuous in dumping but soon it will continue to pump it is always part of this currency. We just need to wait.

vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

Don't worry brother because this is not the end of bitcoin currency the price of bitcoin falls annually between January and February maybe because of the fact that many traders or holders are convert their bitcoin to real money. I suggest you to keep calm and hold your bitcoin because I'm sure the bitcoin price will rise again.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

Everyone know the Bitcoin crash. It will raise soon in market so you don't worried about Bitcoin value. Majority of the peoples are holding the Bitcoin. Because we know the potential of Bitcoin. If you want to understand the future prediction you should always active in this forum. All the problems are normal in current scenario. But Bitcoin circulation is some drop in the market. This also affect the Bitcoin value.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:18:55 AM

I believe the price will rise again. I do not know if the price is $ 20k or not. in the past,  The btc price has fallen deeper than the current but then the price has rebounded very fast and experienced a lot of fluctuations but btc price is maintained this makes me believe that the price will rise again.

parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

Don't be worried about the price of bitcoin. Yes it is very down right now but definitely it will increase in future. And this price fall happened because of the ban happened in Korea. So it will take time to get the price increased.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

If the demand of the people continues and more investors are going to invest, i think bitcoin is on the brink of setting a new market price once again. We've already witnessed how bloody the crypto exchange was and i think it's time to bounce back now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:53 AM

I think this question has often been asked by other members. which surely you as a newbie do not worry and afraid with the state of bitcoin today. this is normal and happens every year. everyone calls it natural correction. and takes a long time to restore the condition to be stable again.

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

There are always ups and down of bitcoin price however there are always lot of chances that bitcoin can increases it's value everytime so there's nothing to worry about since the price is not falling to much.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

Absolutely yes, bitcoin will rise again, last year we saw how bitcoin climb from 1K at the start of the year to almost $20,000 before the year ends, with such price increase, price correction is inevitable. I think this price drop is telling that people are cashing out their profit and many are nor yet prepared to buy bitcoin in that high price. This is normal in any market, I think as months passes by, bitcoin will start regaining investors thus increasing the demand pushing its value upward.

squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

Bitcoin always recovered after a correction if you see the history.
Sometime takes some days, weeks or months but it will raise up again and will hit all time high.
Just hold and wait.
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

That definitely .. Bitcoin will rise again .. because the level of need for bitcoin higher .. Bitcoin down today because Issues prohibit Bitcoin.mungkin some people are afraid of it ... but after we look at the terms of the issue in circulation .. Bitcoin only forbidden in real transactions like we buy goods using Bitcoin .. Not forbidden in case Bitcoin will be closed..can be it is a politics within a country or Investor for the public to panic and harmed ..
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Of course that it will.. just have some patience and you will see that the price will keep going down.

And just an advice, stop asking this kind of bullshit questions, we all know that it will keep going up, only the newbie ones are just worried about this.

It was just a dip, and this is just another opportunity to keep buying more, just to be a weak-hand's guy who is not even able to face a little dip.
from my experience yes the price of bitcoin will again rise up because  by falling the price of bitcoin the number of using of bitcoin will increase in the future that's affect the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase . Now a days the price of bitcoin is $8000 but after few days the price of bitcoin will increase and may increase up to  $25000 at the end of this year . But it may not be sure that the price of bitcoin will reach up to this price or not.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

Yes,I believer it will rise again within short period of time...

germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

try to stay calm and do not panic, because the panic will make you regret. You should try to see the current market price movement, the price is still on the rise and seems to be going back to before the panic that happened a few days ago.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

Inflation will inevitably raise the price of bitcoin, do not worry. But how things will be in the pair bitcoin / ETH is a completely different conversation and it seems to me that here the price of bitcoin will only fall.
network678

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:11:20 AM

Bitcoin has been up all the time, despite some volatility. Remember a year ago the Bitcoin price was under $1000. So it is great for the Bitcoin, it will go up more this year.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

Bitcoin is a part of wild cryptocurrency market and you will see even 40% to 70% up and down on the price chart.  It should not be the subject of worry, to be honest. I think things will remain chaotic for some more time until next quarter and then we will see the rise in price. However, if you are not comfortable with the volatility then it is not recommended to invest in it. Study the past performance of Bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: