Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1511 times)
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

We are the same I am worried about the price but I know that price is not stable so I think the price will rise up again and they cannot o low again. If the price is low the best you an do is to hold your bitcoin until the price will rise up again.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

I think bitcoin price will increase up again but need more time to recover. I think next month will be increase but I am not sure but I wish bitcoin price will increase up again.  Smiley

AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad
Of course, this is understandable to everyone and everyone. Now there is a correction and in the spring we will see the growth and conquest of new peaks

ZenRoy

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

I think it will rise back up to $20,000 and will then either stabilize or fall back to below $15000 to stabilize or form a new base...
Cgrbb

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

Its just a matter of lightening network update as we all seen:)
kakrotssj1

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad
If you have bitcoin in your wallet you should really hold it for some time, because talking about bitcoin, it's price always gets high and low. After a month or two, you'll see it's price rise again.
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

Yes because it is not a paper based currency, it is online network based most popular currency and now a days all the peoples are coming towards computers and mobiles and all peoples wants to work online by staying at home so definitely it price will rise again and it is expected too.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Don't worry about the market prices  it will rise again, there is always a fluctuation and it's good in business so that btc will circulated. If the price is just goes only in one direction there would be a possible shorted of supply because people will hold their btc.

If you look into the market the projection of btc's prices is on the rise. Prices will soon back to its glory.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

Yah, and Im kinda happy that it happens today and still kicking better than yesterday and the other day which is going down. I think so that its price will continue to recover this coming days as the issues in other countries are being solved and many investors are coming back.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Yes, definitely. Since the past years are the proof that bitcoin will raise its value once more. I am sure that bitcoin will raise its value up to 20k$.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

Do not panic over what's happening right now with bitcoin, because if panic can make you regret. it's better for you to hold the bitcoin you have, because bitcoin will rise again in the next few days.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Well, this is a risk that should be certified for you as an investor. Surely you have never been to doing research before. Bitcoin prices are indeed volatile, you should know that. And if you are worried about bitcoin prices now you need to read the latest information about bitcoin. I guess it will make you have a little calm, because there will be Lighting Network  system that will made to processing a transactions with faster and have a low fee. And then that will make bitcoin price increase.
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently declining, not sure when bitcoins will be stable as usual. If you are worried / panicked and want to sell it, you will lose. Be patient and wait when bitcoin will rise again. Reassure yourself that bitcoin will rise in the near future.

shanksluffy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Yes, because bitcoin are always change the price whether low or high. Investor needs to watch or observe the price of the bitcoin to avoid loss of money.Bitcoin price are so not consistent .
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

I know from experience when Bitcoin price drops, a rapid rise in price will be next

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Yes.I trust in this statement and I believe that the price of bitcoin will increase even little by little. It is true that the price of bitcoin is decreasing now but I believe that one day it will increase dramatically. So I intend to keep the existing bitcoin and work on more because i believe bitcoin price will spike suddenly.

My expectation is the same. I believe last week big bitcoin holders were accumulating their accounts so when they are done we should expect a big rise. I hope you guys didn't sell your coins in panic.
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Mempool is looking healthy - almost down to 70 sat/byte transactions today.
Good news on lightning the last couple of days.
Things are looking quite positive at the moment.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

Looks like it is on its way up as we speak, you have done well by holding through the dip.  As the price gets higher for many the dips will become too much to hold through for some people as a 20% drop from $50k will scare a lot of people.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

I am optimistic bitcoin prices can still rise again, especially in 2018, if you keep it longer I am sure you will get a profit not to mention we do exchange market must increase profit ..

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

yes, today everyone feels worried and scared because bitcoin prices are down, even some people have lost confidence in bitcoin. so the bitcoin spreading reduced, and the bitcoin price is going down. .
but I advise you not to panic and to be calm. everything will end and bitcoin will return to the moon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: