Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1517 times)
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Bitcoin price will rise up again .Bitcoin always recovered after a correction if you see the history.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

Well, you are still a newbie and while taking your time here try focusing on other features of bitcoin rather than just its financial profits.
But still I would like to say confidently that i t will rise again but hoping for a less drastic one to avoid a huge corrections causing so many users to panic sell.
If your a business man or investor, you should focus on the market price. There are chances to buy cheaper and watch out for crazy movements. I do hope your brave enough to face risks. It's still your choice and you are liable to any actions you will be doing.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

The last time I checked the coins price in the market is earlier which means that the bitcoin's price reached $12,499. I can see that the bitcoin is doing its best in order to pump again because obviously, a sudden dropping value of btc happened and remained for almost 3 weeks. Since I am monitoring the price of the market every day, I am glad that the bitcoin made a real increased this past two days.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

I would definitely say that it'll rise up in the future again as there are lots of developments going on and hopefully we will be able to use cryptocurrencies for their true propose of using as them as money. Till then it'll be just ups and downs..
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

There is nothing to worry because even myself holding 40% of capital in bitcoin alone and I expect the bitcoin prices to go up soon because my technical analysis and my chart analysis tell me about it. If you can see the Bitcoin price charts then the previous bottom was tested and now i think there should be a heavy demand coming soon, you just need to wait for the candlestick pattern to form and then wait for the confirmation of that candlesticks pattern. Well i am entering long trades then i would expect the price level of 25k to be reached soon within few months.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
almaroof

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

The price of Btc will continue to go up.

This year, i predict a 100k usd .

It adviceable to buy more
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

it will definitely pick up again. this is not the first time it has happened and it eventually picked up again. this might be as a result of trader of bitcoin that convereted their investment into real money. january and probably middle of february is always like this but before the end of february it will pick up again
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

For me, i think the price of bitcoin will rise up again in the future. It is normal for the bitcoin to experience crash but it will eventually recover its price. Dont worry because bitcoin will rise again. All you need to do is to work hard and to earn more of it.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

Yes. It's normal, too. Since the price may also vary depending on the number of demand. The best thing to do when the price decreases is to buy some bitcoin and hold it, and wait for the price to increase. In that way, you will be able to gain more profit and earn more.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

The increase is imminent but at the moment there is serious fluctuations in price; volatile. You can still hold on if you are not that in a hurry; waiting for anoda sharp dip so you can come in.
SW33T

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

Of course, it will rise up again. Now, don't worry because this is normal at times like this from January to February. And when it's done fluctuating down, you will be seeing a lot of investors in Bitcoin.
dragonarc

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Bitcoin will rise again... It won't be quick, but it will recover
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

Of course , no matter what happened keep believing in this platform and remember always that dumps and ups of the price were both present way backnthen which is we must be aware already, yes I know the feeling tgat we are worried about the price of this crypto but great thibgs is yet to come keep believing.

Gintama214

Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

As a newbie, I know that you are worried about the decrease in the market but I would suggest to you to keep it until it recovers back. I know you just started with bitcoin and its all new to you but be sure not to be afraid and don't withdraw your bitcoin just because of the decrease, just wait and it will come back soon. In investing you need to trust what you are investing that it will be bigger in the future you gotta think about the future not just the present and you always should have the patience to be able to do that.  Wink
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

If you have bought bitcoin that needs just to wait and be not to sold at $15000-20000 at a loss, its price will surely grow. I would leave for long time to get big profit.

JoshuaBoyd954

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

2018 has started with $16000 but now around $11000. I am sure very soon it will cross $20000.
WinFlow

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

It seems to be in a bit of a pattern right now between $10,000-$12,000. Will be interesting to see if Amazon in fact adopts it as a payment method.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

a high level of speculation is trust. this is part of your knowledge and experience, I personally. believes, bitcoin still has potential for the next few years. of course I do not say without basis, because I always try to analyze every circumstance and development. so I guess you do not have to worry too much.

maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

bitcoin prices will rise again after the rumors are over, I currently buy quite a bit of bitcoin at a lower level. I think in the coming months, the bitcoin value will be pumped again. believe me, bitcoin can survive and return to normal like all.
thenameisjay

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

The truth is, no one can really tell if the price will still rise despite the major dip in price that happened. But the possibility is still there. The price will still rise but we can not confirm the exact time it will come. But do still have hope. Never fret and just keep hodling.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: