Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1517 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

Your concerns are very much common and there is no one in the forum who is not worried about it. It is just that some of us keep shut because they know that they will see the bitcoin prices going up again and some of us just can't tolerate the long going on threat of the bitcoin going down. However, it is in the news now that Korea exchangers are legally up now and there is no further actions has been taken on them. So its completely positive thing and we can just wait for some more days to a week or so and see the bitcoin prices raising upward again!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

You do not have to worry because it is seen from bitcoin price a few years ago, bitcoin price always increase, so bitcoin price will rise again later, hold bitcoin you have and be patient.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

If you have Bitcoin, keep it! This year sounds again promising for bitcoin, don't make the big mistake of falling into anguish due to the fall of the btc in these dates. Has not yet achieved its full potential, meaning that we are still receiving percentage gains on its part.

Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Yes,  bitcoins price is down this days.  But you don't have to worry, because bitcoins price will rise again. We don't know maybe next day or next week or maybe next month it will rise. Let's just wait.  Wink
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

i have a high hope...bitcoin price will bounce again..just like any business there is downfall in price then in a few months it will bounce back...it is already proven

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

i have a high hope...bitcoin price will bounce again..just like any business there is downfall in price then in a few months it will bounce back...it is already proven
Like what we have seen in the past, I am sure bitcoin will bounce back again.
The price dump because of the news that lead to bad speculation but like a normal market the price will correct and soon we will see an uptrend.
This situation is best to determine who are the real believers, if you panic and sell that means you do not deserve to reap the benefits of the future success of bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

I know that the bitcoins price will rise again in the marlet because there are some experts that are saying that before the year ends bitcoins will reach again up to $40k in the market so the rise of bitcoins is not yet ober they are just down for a moment but after months see the difference the bitcoins will soon rise again and you all non believers will regret not buying bitcoins today because bitcoins are in a much lower price. I am saying just trust the process bitcoins cannot rise instantly it will take time and patience.
MilkBi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

Like what we have seen in the past, I am sure the bitcoin will come back again. You do not have to worry because it is seen from the bitcoin price a few years ago, the bitcoin price always increases, keep the bitcoin you have and wait patiently and have some experts say before the year ends bitcoins will reach up to 40 thousand dollars in the market.
desklamp

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Bitcoin currency is not constant, as the time may pass bitcoin currency make higher or lower. December 12, 2017 bitcoin rise at $17 500 according to coin desk.
bitcoin’s rapid growth model is a sign of shifting paradigms in the world of finance. if bitcoin’s upward trajectory in the markets continues, traders could expect to see even more record prices in coming weeks. One factor that could explain bitcoin’s growth in popularity is the lack of external regulation and control from big banks. The long history of currency tells us that what the private sector innovates, the state eventually regulates and appropriates.
I have no idea where bitcoin’s price will go over the next couple years, but there is no reason to expect virtual currency to avoid a similar fate.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

Bitcoin's price is never gonna stop raise, it just simply takes a break after a big raising price. Your chance for buying a cheap bitcoin still there , i think it gonna bounces back to 25k$ in the next 2 months( personal prediction).

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

The price of bitcoin will sure rise up again because this happening is already have been done a lot of times ago and this is just the same cycle that bitcoin have which is not a new situation for those people who already in bitcoin for a lot of years ago and if you already notice the pattern then you know what to do right now which is to buy a lot of bitcoin.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

As newbie I’m sure that Bitcoin price will up again, but I don’t know when the price will up and how far the price will go. I just hold it,
I don’t know my step is wrong or not, I hope Btc give me the best. my all money in BTC right now.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

I think that BTC will raise in the summer 2018.
Its very difficult to predict because of regulations and the situation in Asia region
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

I hope you do not have to worry about the price of bitcoin at this time, you are optimistic that bitcoin will go back up again, and can even rise higher than the highest price, I hope you do not panic to sell your bitcoin, you hold it until bitcoin the price will rise again.

GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

Bitcoin price might rise randomly based on the chart psychology of traders or we can get a boost in sentiment should good news be released about Bitcoin.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

all crypto are like that....pumping and dumping is normal,
no need for you to get worried,after this big dump wait for it to pump.just hold thats all i can say
this days are the best way to save bitcoin as many as we can.then hold,for the future.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Study the statistics of the market on how it really works because there is always a chance for bitcoins to reduce its value same as the other coins. The best thing to do is look for positive speculations and from there you can create your own strategy to earn more profit in the market.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

Do not worry friend, the dropping of Bitcoin is normal. But it also rises again. Just be patient. What's happening today is just natural. Do not lose hope. Because bitcoins is the best cryptocurrency.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

I think bitcoin is fighting really hard to go up again and my guess is that in March we will see the miracle.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

I think bitcoin price will increase again. Price of digital currencies are so volatile, it increases and decreases at any time as what you can see in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: