Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1517 times)
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

It would probably rise up again because we know that the number of people that uses bitcoin  is still increasing and will really affect its price. However it is still unpredicted since what happend last november and december was also unpredictable and we are really surprized and amazed by its price.
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Bitcoin works through the trading process. It is expected that the previous price will be returned.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
LegendX

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Sure it will go up again. It's bitcoin. It's its job to go up and to be a power. My prediction is that in a month it will be ok again
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Do not worry about the current Bitcoin price, just wait and see now the price slowly increase again. Bitcoin always will be the best Cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.
If you look carefully on the statistical movement of bitcoin 's value, you would probably see that this high low scenario is just normal on bitcoin's value history. So this is not a panic time moment for bitcoin's investors. Just like other investment, there are dips anytime unexpectedly, so keep on monitoring, watch out for the price bounce back again.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

Your worries are especially normal and there is nobody in the gathering who isn't stressed over it. It is only that a few of us keep close since they realize that they will see the bitcoin costs going up again and a few of us can't endure the long going on risk of the bitcoin going down. In any case, it is in the news now in some countries exchanges are legitimately up now and there is no further moves has been made on them. So its totally positive thing and we can simply sit tight for some more days to a week or something like that and see the bitcoin costs raising upward once more.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

Flactuation is the natural behavior of any coin price. Bitcoin price once hitted $19500 and now less than that. So it is possible to grow Bitcoin price in near future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Do not worry about the current Bitcoin price, just wait and see now the price slowly increase again. Bitcoin always will be the best Cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.
If you look carefully on the statistical movement of bitcoin 's value, you would probably see that this high low scenario is just normal on bitcoin's value history. So this is not a panic time moment for bitcoin's investors. Just like other investment, there are dips anytime unexpectedly, so keep on monitoring, watch out for the price bounce back again.

Right. I'm not sure why many people are actually being affected by all fuds going around btc. Many of these are premeditated to make weak hands sell low. Whales are just waiting for the right time to make a move. And i'm going to make sure i'm ready to ride their bull run when it comes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Crypto assets work on demand and supply. Bitcoin will surely go up after certain period but when no one knows. If you see BTC chart there are many up and down but ultimately in long term its extremely profitable.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

If you look at the graphic from year to year,
you will find out.
In my opinion, of course bitcoin price will increase again.
Every year, bitcoin has a downward price flow around the Q1 of the year.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

Hopefully yes, Because in this kind of business, we get opportunity either it goes up and down. Its actually unpredictable but everybody yearning that someday it will bounce back and hit another record:)
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

I seriously think that Bitcoin is losing its value since people are looking to other coins for growth opportunities and cheap fees for microtransactions.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad
don't worry,price of bitcoin will rise. bitcoin has underperformed the market over the past month and currently sits about 28 percent below the all-time high it set in mid-december.wall street strategist  predict that the price will increase. If bitcoin can actually rise close to $20,000 in the first half of this year,  they think in the second half of 2018, we’ll see a move bigger than that.so don't panic.keep patience because investing in bitcoin needs patience.if you could that hope will get profit.
alonrono

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad
In me opinion it is just a little crush.
I think soon the Bitcoin will go to the same prices it use to be even higher.
Lux Main

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Yes of course the value of bitcoin will raise up again. It depends on the market stock
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

yes of course bitcoin still has the opportunity to continue growing and growing in the near future, so of course this time is a good opportunity to buy it as a long-term investment, now with the support of various parties for the progress of bitcoin, Certainly very optimistic if the growth of bitcoin will increase rapidly even better than the previous year
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

In my opinion, it will rise up again in the future. Don't rush bitcoin to increase but maybe when the time comes it will rise again and make the value double. We can't say when will the bitcoin will rise again. For me, if the bitcoin has a lower value it is the time to buy more bitcoin because you can buy a little lower and if the bitcoins pump you will have a bigger profits that you never expected. There is always an opportunity for bitcoin to have greater value due to the many investors wants to invest in here. The best way to do is hold, just don't worry too much because it will rise again in the future.

KMNSTBAKKAL

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

wouvvvvv
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

Yes, I´m sure. Due to the recent events, lot of people is worried about bitcoin price, but i´m sure it is going to rise up again. Dont forget last year Bitcoin´s price was $1000, and look at the current status: ten times more. So, despite the current situation, BTC is still rising if we think in a bigger map here. I mean, to analize the bitcoin trajectory from the last couple of years helps, to me, to stay positive.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

As a bitcoiner, i have a trust in bitcoin becaise when i'm using the bitcoin in 2 years until now bitcoin cannot failed me. In first when im newbie that's the question that exactly i asked is loke that. But when ill have experience in the bitcoin i know that the fluctuating state of the bitcoin is always part of the life as a bitcoiner,so don't be worried jist go with the flow and believe in bitcoin
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Why not bitcoin will raise up again, looat at when the bitcoin transaction banned on Chinese the bitcoin price is dump almost 50% from the usually price and just few week later the bitcoin raise up agai and take most higest price before the bitcoin price when the chinese banned bitcoin. just keep and save your bitcoin it will be raise again the bitcoin price, nothing to worry about the bitcoin value right now, its the usually activity happen on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: