Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 07:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1523 times)
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

yes, I believe with these. why? this has happened in Q4 last year, and also marketcap continues to increase in recent days. This is proof that the transaction is still high and there are still many people who are serious about it.

lately it happened, because the activity had stopped and maybe the impact of some countries that forbid.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/18/bitcoin-ethereum-and-ripple-make-comeback-after-crypto-sell-off.html
Yes because bitcoin always raise up and go to it's normal or higher value. We all know that bitcoin value is unstable and uncontrollable that it may goes down and up at any moment. People should not be worry and trust bitcoin because bitcoin have a capability to survive to it's failure like before bitcoin value is so much low but we see that it goes higher that we never expect that it's happened. Just wait for a days or months and it will raise up again. We should keep holding it and hope to go back well to it's higher value.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

Yes, look at bitcoins chart it is still in an uptrend undergoing healthy correction.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

It will increase again dont worried in this kind of situations is normal for bitcoin like last year bitcoins are decrease each value for months but it takes back to normal and gets higher dont think negative for the price of bitcoin it will increase decrease its value so keep hold your bitcoins until to the highest value.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:21:44 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:10:56 AM by Joriecoinbit

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

yes, I believe with these. why? this has happened in Q4 last year, and also marketcap continues to increase in recent days. This is proof that the transaction is still high and there are still many people who are serious about it.

lately it happened, because the activity had stopped and maybe the impact of some countries that forbid.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/18/bitcoin-ethereum-and-ripple-make-comeback-after-crypto-sell-off.html

So far based on my research there is possibility that bitcoin price will increase again and because it is a rhythm which can be repeated again. We can predict easily but we cannot determine the range. As of today, the price is in between high and low, but no worries because the status of bitcoin is flactuating.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

And yes it can be happen. We just need to be relax and patience. We dont need to be in hurry or on rush. Hold your bitcoin if you have. And wait for the perfect moment wherein you can have a good profit.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

This will be probably a prediction for the near days to come. Well based on the informations gathered their is 100% that bitcoin price will raise up and that is a biggest opportunity to the bitcoiner. I am positive and actively member of the bitcoin who assumes that high price will happen at this year. The boon that what we get from it is a biggest challenge for all.
blckhawk

Activity: 1554
Merit: 334

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

Of course it will, bitcoin is volatile hence, expect that there will be a changes on it price on time. Yes, be worried but don't panic because it will never have a good effect. All we need is to have patience, relax and make a wise decision to prevent loss. It is just normal for bitcoin to fall due to some reason but always keep your mind that this is just temporarily and bitcoin has a long way to go.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

Don't worry it will rise up again soon. Bitcoin is very volatile it changes its value very fast. Sometimes its price goes dump very low and after it it pumps again very wildly. Just relax and be patient.  Grin

haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

I'm sure that the price of bitcoin will raise up higher again. We can see and compare the price in early 2017 with the end of 2017, its price raise more higher and lots of people get some profits by holding bitcoin. Just believe that the price of bitcoin will be good soon.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1736
Merit: 435

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

Hi, being a newbie is not a big thing. It is good that you have encountered bitcoin. Congratulations! But anyways, regarding to your question, definitely.  Bitcoin would drag down for a long run. There could just be some issues being resolved now. There is nothing to worry about. Maybe while you're waiting, you could just read for a while in some forums. Rank up for you to get greater chances of strategising when bitcoin got the right time.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

Bitcoin will increase in the near future, it will grow faster and stronger if one or two more hard fork ... and this decrease of value will be a chance for bitcoin investors?
I do believe that it would rise up again like it used to. Hence, those price drops of bitcoin always happened right, but then it recovers and back to where it used to. And I think and believe that the rise up of price will happen again and again in bitcoin as the demand of bitcoin and the investors rises and the population of course of bitcoin keep on increasing.
wagi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:19 AM

Dont worry mate about this happen because this is just temporary.
I believe bitcoin will go up again to its level and again stay in the top as always. Price will hit $20k soon or later.
richardivan

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Bitcoin's price always going up and down that's what make Bitcoin more interesting. This is a normal condition for Bitcoin just like Bitcoin halving back day, if you have faith in Bitcoin just hold for a while then you'll get what you deserve

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

so surely, this time the price is very low and it is really beyond expectations, but I personally very optimistic that the price will rise again even higher than the previous price
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

For a newbie like you, what you are feeling is very normal. This is of course a pain not just in your eyes perhaps but also in your emotions, especially if you have invested in it a considerable amount, knowing full well that in the previous days the movements of the prices are either sideways or downward. But worry not, this has been happening all the time. We'll just wait for the better days ahead.
stevano

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

if you already understand bitcoin surely you will just relax to see this, because the bitcoin price reduction is just a matter of time, see bitcoin trading chart is always up and down but he will repeat the same chart with other words his pattern is almost always the same
ianlinus

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:06:55 AM

It will rise again and again, hopefully!  Cheesy
Agetan

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

Do not worry about the current Bitcoin price, just wait and see now the price slowly increase again. Bitcoin always will be the best Cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.

I know bitcoin is the best now but it will not always the best because someday maybe another one will take over the position in the first stage
However, bitcoin price will rise again and dont worry about that.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

Yes, many good news in upcoming months. it will reach 20k by february-march. and will go 50k at new year
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

You rest assured, bitcoin prices are rising again. Today was at $ 10728.2. this is a good thing; You peace of mind and focus on market analysis. Make more capital to invest in bitcoin. My guess is that the bitcoin price will go up, not stopping at this milestone. Wish you earn a lot of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: