Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1517 times)
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

yes, I believe with these. why? this has happened in Q4 last year, and also marketcap continues to increase in recent days. This is proof that the transaction is still high and there are still many people who are serious about it.

lately it happened, because the activity had stopped and maybe the impact of some countries that forbid.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/18/bitcoin-ethereum-and-ripple-make-comeback-after-crypto-sell-off.html

Me too, i believe that bitcoin will grow more, than before. There are something happen before that bitcoin was dump before august 1st because of some issues that bitcoin will die but now there are just something happen again so it can be rise again.

Truna

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

yes it will rise but it take some time.please keep eye on this
menggay16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

For me it it's positive that bitcoin price raise up again. Why? If the bitcoin price dropped $0.01 in year 2009 when it started just then we w[ll believe tha it is not longer to raise up again. But for this days the price is istill strong and always expensive to all crypto currencies from now, until there are an investors in bitcoin do not be afraid the negative news about it.
beaver12

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

Bitcoin price will surely rise up again since more people will buy bitcoin due to its decreased price. The more people buying bicoin means the higher is the demand, and the price will rise again. The only thing we don't know is when will it rise up again.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Yes, ofcourse definitely will bitcoin Price raise again. Now this good time to buy bitcoin . Bitcoin buyers are increasing so increase bitcoin demand . Bitcoin Price will go up. It will reach to old stage again . Don't worry buy bitcoin and hold it . You Will get more and good profits . I think bitcoin Price will not very low fall again.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

the amount of Bitcoin released to the market will increase the amount of its stock. As with the theory of commerce, the more goods on the market, the price of an item including Bitcoin will also go down.
Obviously, you are expected not to panic because this price reduction is something reasonable. climate is predicted to come back to normal and Bitcoin's price could again rise slowly.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

I am positively sure it will,despite the huge drop that happen I still believe that Bitcoin price will go up again slowly and surely in due time.And this falling out is just a price correction because of the bullish surge of  Bitcoin in a span of short period of time and that it is needed for the market to become healthy and stable. I just read an article that according to some analyst who study bitcoin chart all year round that this sudden dip in bitcoin price always occur mid of January and then recovers after the dip.So nothing to worry at all.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

I think that if it is approved by the competent side we will see a rise in prices and if it is kept and trading on the Betcquin will rise now the price is stable  but if adopted from the side of what will see prices is unprecedented
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

News and rumors - this is what makes entire Crypto market jump up and down this month.
China and Korea became same spread words in Crypto world as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

I believe bitcoins have more in store for us this 2018. A slight bump is what we are experiencing now but eventually, bitcoins will make a huge comeback. Just keep holding to whay you have now and wait for the right time to sell when the price goes even high than $20k.

rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

News and rumors - this is what makes entire Crypto market jump up and down this month.
China and Korea became same spread words in Crypto world as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Yes, that's how it happened with very bad rumors about Bitcoin there, so Bitcoin's prices become unstable this month, or it could be with everyone's rumor to panic and sell it for granted.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

The price of bitcoin does not persist once it drops and sometimes rises so it's no surprise that when the price of bitcoin increases. but when it rises your money will definitely grow and you're thankful and hopefully the price of bitcoin will not go down and it will permanently increase.

Yes and it is natural for the price of bitcoin to goes up and goes down.  And hopefully after its crash its price would gradually goes up because many investors right now are praying that it would happen.  When bitcoin price goes up really high, many people invested on it.  And many right now panickly sell their bitcoins.  Thus its price right now goes down.
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

do not worry about bitcoin prices, you will get a good price if you hold bitcoin in the long run, the more you invest bitcoin it is better for the future because bitcoin is higher and up to now.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

Actually, the price of bitcoin will probably rise again and you must wait on that time so that you could earn high income. Do not worry that the price of bitcoin is falling because it is normal and we all know the price of bitcoin is volatile so that you must expect that price of bitcoin will fall and rise again.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Before engaging here, you must know that Bitcoin is extremely volatile. It can pump and dump in every single moment. This was also the reason why there are people holding bitcoins, they are expecting for a bigger profit in the future. Some are selling and buying it to also gain profit. It is good to have some background regarding this or read the thread for newbies. Good luck!
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

Before engaging here, you must know that Bitcoin is extremely volatile. It can pump and dump in every single moment. This was also the reason why there are people holding bitcoins, they are expecting for a bigger profit in the future. Some are selling and buying it to also gain profit. It is good to have some background regarding this or read the thread for newbies. Good luck!
Well, as mate mentioned that price of BTC is volatile and varying at every moment so you need to apply your techniuqes and wait for your right time if you have bitcoin because price now a days is down as compare to past price so if you want to earn huge profit then you need to be patience and keep wait for right time.
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Obviously, the jumps in the rise and fall of bitcoin will alternate. In addition, the demand for bitcoin has grown and its customers have become more. When exactly the price of bitcoin rises again will depend on economic and regulatory (including legal) factors...
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

yes it is certain, it also depends on the market demand. for now the price is somewhat less stable than the end of 2017. maybe mid-2018 the price will rise again I hope like that.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

yes it is certain, it also depends on the market demand. for now the price is somewhat less stable than the end of 2017. maybe mid-2018 the price will rise again I hope like that.

Well  I am also worried about the same issue because I have a lot of bitcoins that i am holding. I thought that the start of 2018 be a good example for the Bitcoin holders but Bitcoin disappointed us. Well, I hope that In the middle month of 2018, The price will increase like in the price before the end of 2017. I hope that our prediction will save us.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

Undoubtedly Bitcoin will rise again. Bitcoin jad gone through such low price before also. But it again it raised. If you see the last year price then previous year at the end the value was upoto 16000$ but this year the value is revolving around 15000$. But this is the starting of the year. Last year the price was only 700$ at the starting but ended with a huge amount. This year I think the Value will also raise like last year. Some of the people also say that this year the price of Bitcoin will be almost 30000$. So can you imagine the profit of investment in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an unstable crypto currency. So who knows what will be the price tommorow..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: