Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiil bitcoin price raise up again?  (Read 1517 times)
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

certainly with the trust of users as well as support of investors bitcoin prices will rise again in this near future, and I think now is the right time to buy it for long-term investment.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

certainly with the trust of users as well as support of investors bitcoin prices will rise again in this near future, and I think now is the right time to buy it for long-term investment.

Bitcoin prices now low. So people now invest the bitcoin. Then people check the bitcoin prices every day. If prices will be increas people sell the coin on time. Time is important for this process. It good for the people and Country future and economy growth. Bitcoin prices any time to change. If need information check the market place and coindisk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Absolutely true bitcoin price will raise up again. I think it's just matter of time. bitcoin is decentralized and first online currency and it is most popular in the cryptomarket so don't be worried.everybody should have hold their token until price increasing. when the price will increase then you have to sell. so don't need to panic about this matter.

CryptoTony3

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

Absolutely true bitcoin price will raise up again. I think it's just matter of time. bitcoin is decentralized and first online currency and it is most popular in the cryptomarket so don't be worried.everybody should have hold their token until price increasing. when the price will increase then you have to sell. so don't need to panic about this matter.

Yes, bitcoin will rise again. patience and belief is what we all need. Oasisman quoted 3 to 5 months. It could be this long, I somehow feel we will see a return sooner. I hope so..... I would like to trade across to and from alt coins, but will not while everything is so depressed.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad
Inflation will inevitably raise the price of bitcoin, do not worry. But how things will be in the pair bitcoin / ETH is a completely different conversation and it seems to me that here the price of bitcoin will only fall.

Do not worry if the price of bitcoin is higher. because here are the top coins in crypto right now
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Hello all. As a newbie Im worried if bitcoin price will not raise up again. Because I still keep some of it. It is not much but I got worried. Sad

Do not worry so much. The good times for Bitcoin are ahead. let us wait for Spring. When it comes, BTC will go up in my opinion.

Yes, people are worrying about bitcoin price but people should also remember Bitcoin price big volatile market and without understanding it is not good for investment. Try to understand bitcoin market and invest in bitcoin.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

The more worrying the better. Blood must flow. People must get burned.
Once this happens we have shaken all weak hands and we will shoot up so they don't get in again Smiley

Basically we are kicking all passengers off the rocket to lighten it up for liftoff Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
lexiii

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

or we are going to see the price is down for more.

7700 now. There is no real buyers on market. The price will fall. 5600 in one-two weeks, imho.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

or we are going to see the price is down for more.

7700 now. There is no real buyers on market. The price will fall. 5600 in one-two weeks, imho.

I think so too.

But If I would really believe it I should dump my BTC now and buy back in at 5600 Wink

Which I don't do ... so ....
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

It's a normal scenario that bitcoin is having rough days of rising up. If there is a time for its price to go up, there is always a time for it to go down. Just worry less, hodl, buy some and wait for the day you will be reaping your profit.
I hope that what you say is true, that is also my opinion last week but this time I feel worried for what is I am seeing the price of bitcoin right now. Getting lower and lower day by day, every hour it is dropping so I don't know if it will still rise up again.  Huh Cry
CryptoTony3

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

It's a normal scenario that bitcoin is having rough days of rising up. If there is a time for its price to go up, there is always a time for it to go down. Just worry less, hodl, buy some and wait for the day you will be reaping your profit.
I hope that what you say is true, that is also my opinion last week but this time I feel worried for what is I am seeing the price of bitcoin right now. Getting lower and lower day by day, every hour it is dropping so I don't know if it will still rise up again.  Huh Cry

@ eann014, Yes it will come back. As Wilhelm wrote, we are kicking all passengers off the rocket to lighten it up for liftoff.
As I have written many times today patience is what we need. Not an easy thing  for me to say as I have very little. But we all need it now.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

Bitcoin is about 9 years old. And through history it has experienced similar pullbacks just not to this magnitude. And it always came back up. However investing in cryptocurrencies are risky and should only be done with minimum amount (which you are comfortable to lose). This is why most FUD works, people treat crypto like a pyramid scheme and forget the very concepts that found it. So don't worry, it will come back up. The real question is when and if you can wait patiently.
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

Maybe lot of bitcoiner was worried about the price dropped of bitcoin but 'Yes! I am positive that bitcoin price will raise up again, bitcoin is volatile' it price wont remain low, lets just wait and see.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

What you are feeling right now is normal since you are still newbie in the cryptoworld but you do not need to worry about bitcoin price right now if you are long term with bitcoin. It's normal to see the market like this it happened many times already and bitcoin always gets back and bounce back more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

Newly investor and bitcoin holder worried about bitcoin sudden price drop  but in my opinion bitcoin price drop is normal and i think it will not last for long, lets wait and see what will happen, just be positive that bitcoin price will rise up again.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

Newly investor and bitcoin holder worried about bitcoin sudden price drop  but in my opinion bitcoin price drop is normal and i think it will not last for long, lets wait and see what will happen, just be positive that bitcoin price will rise up again.
As of today the price of bitcoin has recover a little bit. That only shows that no amount of FUD can halt bitcoin's rise to the top. Yes, they can crashed bitcoin but they can't kill it. Bitcoin will be here to stay.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

It will increase its price but this time it will take a lot of time to reach new ATH in the market. Bitcoin should increase it's steadily otherwise there will big downfall to the bottom, the best we have right now who bought at the higher price should wait for some more days.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

Don't be panic. According to me the price of Bitcoin is temporary drop. Just keep patient.
Bitcoin price will increase soon.  Smiley
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

It is certain, there is no doubt that bitcoin will recover and up again. many people predict bitcoin price will reach over $20k, and I think it's very likely because the last year the price nearly touching $20k.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

When I earned my first bitcoin it was only around 300$ and the next day it fell 40%, I panicked and in the fear of not getting anything I sold it and a month later it was around 450$. I still regret it. Never think that bitcoin won't rise cause it will rise sooner or later. It solidly will.
Just have faith in it and concentrate on earning more of it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: