Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ArcBlock, a blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized  (Read 124 times)
buiductin0211 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

https://www.arcblock.io
ArcBlock is a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain
applications. The platform goes beyond providing the necessary foundational components for using
blockchain to power complex business rules. It connects your existing system to blockchain networks,
enabling you to automate business processes using the data and identities associated with existing
systems.
ArcBlock’s primary goal is to remove the barriers that have slowed blockchain adoption among the
general public. We’re also passionate about developing unique approaches that will significantly
advance blockchain development.
ArcBlock solves these problems through its revolutionary new design. Unlike its predecessors,
ArcBlock is a platform service, rather than a standalone software package or set of APIs. ArcBlock is a
comprehensive solution that combines blockchain technology with Cloud Computing.
ArcBlock is an incentive-driven marketplace for reusable services, components, and even
applications. “Miners” in ArcBlock platform not only bring computing resources, more over they help to
build the platform together by providing reusable components, new services, and even ready to deploy
applications. People who contributed resources or services will be rewarded with tokens to form a
positive, self-growing platform that continues to evolve on its own. The ArcBlock platform service isn’t
our creation alone. It’s developed by the entire ArcBlock community—we’re just kick-starting a new
blockchain revolution.
ArcBlock’s introduction of the Open Chain Access Protocol enabled open connectivity over multipleswitch back and forth between them. The Open Chain Access Protocol makes it easy to implement
new blockchains as the technology evolves. It eliminates the platform lock-in issue and enables
applications to run on multiple blockchain fabrics, vastly improving the developer and user experiences.
blockchain protocols. Developers now have the freedom to evaluate blockchain protocols, and even
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamwhitewave

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

I have skimmed  on the whitepaper (https://www.arcblock.io/file/whitepaper/WhitePaperEnV2_en-US.pdf?v=4 )and seems interesting. Will read it again when I have more time. I also like the bounty program. Thank you.
bismillahi

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I like arc block, and join their bounty program
because this platform goes beyond providing the necessary foundational components for using
blockchain to power complex business rules, that business right now need improvement and this platform can solve that problem using
blockchain technology.
Hope my investment is right and go to the moon soon.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

I see someone say that this project is a scam, very disappointing. They are blind and do not see some evidence.
they should be responsible with their comments.
I am not sure this project failed I support, hopefully token sales no obstacles.
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

There are many active lending platforms, how will you be better? What's your strenght?  Cool
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

I see someone say that this project is a scam, very disappointing. They are blind and do not see some evidence.
they should be responsible with their comments.
I am not sure this project failed I support, hopefully token sales no obstacles.
From large projects such as Arcblock will always be supporters and opponents. People have a right to their point of view. Personally, I support the project and 3 February will vote with my money. Time will tell us what Arcblock changing the world

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: