Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡[IOST]⚡INTERNET OF SERVICES - IOS⚡NOW ON BINANCE⚡IOSTOKEN  (Read 31439 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:14:24 AM

That report of 100&100 venture capital interaction with questions and answers is really awesome. IOST is just keep growing not only steady but rapidly and all these partnerships announcements are playing role in growth of token's market as well. It was 3rd best performing token for December because it just started to move then but now it should have been climbed up on ranking chart.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigatenz

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:06:29 AM

Hello IOST supporters  Grin , I traded IOST/ETH pair in houbi using a bot,  follow my journey here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103255.msg49468440#msg49468440
joe1823

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:01:19 PM

IOST Voting — Benefits & Rewards
https://medium.com/iost/iost-voter-guide-why-you-should-vote-for-nodes-ef47c7e3303b
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:47:33 AM

We are launching an IOST referral event for 10 days starting the 16th of February. Refer friends to vote using your link! They earn 25% annualized return & you earn up half of that (up to 200k IOST per person, no upper limit).

Vote now: http://iost.biss.com 

https://bit.ly/2tobq5G

BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:07:22 PM

IOST Developer Bounty Program Update: 12th Week
19 new applications this week:
- Multi-language SDKs (Kotlin, Swift): 3 applications
- Mac/PC Wallet: 2 applications
- Development Document German translation: 1 application
- Article Submissions: 4 submissions
- Dapp Referrals: 8 referrals
- Bug Report: 1 report

Learn more: https://medium.com/iost/iost-developer-bounty-program-update-12th-week-35389f56ea33.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

I'm holding IOST in the ENJIN wallet on my phone, anything I need to do to upgrade or make any changes? Is the chain remaining the same?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
daianapotter

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 08:04:41 PM

Seems a interesting proyect, I will read it ^^

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:46:43 AM

I've got my IOST on bliss.com and are getting rewards for staking. Does anyone know of anyother wallets that you can stake IOST as it would be good to have my coins in a wallet were I hold my private keys.

hush

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:34:15 AM

IOST is moving forward so nice current volume is looking really impressive after successful launch of the mainnet. This project have wonderful support from the community so many devs are developing useful dapps for this ecosystem and it will become more hot.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

I've got my IOST on bliss.com and are getting rewards for staking. Does anyone know of anyother wallets that you can stake IOST as it would be good to have my coins in a wallet were I hold my private keys.

Till now I don't know that bliss.com is giving reward for staking the coins. How many coins you have been holding in the market and how much you are getting reward for your holding? I think Binance is not sharing the reward for the holders?
simongoat

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:33:08 PM

Till now I don't know that bliss.com is giving reward for staking the coins. How many coins you have been holding in the market and how much you are getting reward for your holding? I think Binance is not sharing the reward for the holders?

Yes they've got a full voting set up on bliss. I've got about 55K on bliss.com and last time I checked a few weeks ago have earned 1.5K.

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:08:16 PM

Binance distributes everything correctly for those who keep project tokens on the exchange. It's like in the neo project they gives gas for holders.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:54:52 PM

IOST is moving forward so nice current volume is looking really impressive after successful launch of the mainnet. This project have wonderful support from the community so many devs are developing useful dapps for this ecosystem and it will become more hot.
Project is good! But what new?
little news on the development.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:59:48 PM

And what news do you need? All they promised on the roadmap launched and working. The only thing they can add now is cooperation with other companies.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:01:07 PM

Everything is great in this project. What kind of news are you waiting for? New exchange or development?
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:17:50 PM

Binance distributes everything correctly for those who keep project tokens on the exchange. It's like in the neo project they gives gas for holders.
Hi, how many tokens do you need to keep getting interest? And how often are they paid? Thanks.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:00:34 AM

05 April 2019 (or earlier)
IOStoken (IOST)
"Secret Weapon" for Dapps

info from calendar: https://tothemoon.live/
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:02:05 PM

05 April 2019 (or earlier)
IOStoken (IOST)
"Secret Weapon" for Dapps

info from calendar: https://tothemoon.live/
what is so good about this IOST blockchain? now there are many different blockchains and everyone praises himself.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:09:17 PM

Any plans on doing more on the marketing side?

Still hoping to see this coin at a new ATH soon.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:40:02 AM

IOST Strikes Strategic Partnership With Singapore Government To Develop Blockchain Ecosystem
https://medium.com/iost/iost-strikes-strategic-partnership-with-singapore-government-to-develop-blockchain-ecosystem-6717cc1c11fb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: