Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:47:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] DAWN - DAG, FAST, CHEAP AND PRIVATE CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 548 times)
DagDawn (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:27:21 AM by DagDawn

https://i.imgur.com/tJVbFqD.jpg

Introduction:

Dawn will be a Direct Acyclic Graph digital currency with insanely fast transactions, zero fees and the possibility of doing real anonymous transactions.

Zero fees? Fast transactions? How?

The Dawn will be forked from the Raiblocks codebase, Raiblocks is a revolutionary DAG cryptocurrency with fast transactions and zero fees, you can learn more here: https://raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

Raiblocks + zkSNARKs = Dawn

The Dawn will use the technology behind Zcash cryptocurrency to provide real anonymous transactions on the DAG network, the idea is to use zkSNARKS with atomic swaps off chain allowing fast private transactions:

https://i.imgur.com/QCqLBKA.png

Usability

One of the greatest missions of the Dawn cryptocurrency is to keep the software easy for new users, we will focus heavily on usability.

Team:

Our team is composed of 3 passionate developers, we are extremely excited to make this cryptocurrency happen, we are devoting hard time to this project.

Distribution:

The Dawn distribution will be similar to Raiblocks: 70% faucet, 25% early donators and 5% developers fund.

ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

Looks Good

Reserved.

I’m me
theredhat

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

Seems a good project. Zero fees? As in no transaction fees when i transferred funds to other wallet for payments?
DagDawn (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:59:51 AM

Seems a good project. Zero fees? As in no transaction fees when i transferred funds to other wallet for payments?

Yes, Raiblocks and DAG coins in general are very different from the bitcoin we all know and love, Raiblocks has no fees, it uses block-lattice instead of the classic blockchain approach, you can read more in Raiblocks white paper, here is a small explanation from a redditor to keep you up in speed:

"Imagine you have a database, where every entry in the database is an address; your address, my address, anyone’s address. Each entry in this database is a mini blockchain. Let’s suppose I wanted to send you some RaiBlocks. What happens is my private key signs two blocks: one send block which gets appended to my chain, and one receive block which gets appended to your chain. When you log into your wallet, you “pocket” the block I added to your chain which fully completes the transaction. I believe this “pocketing” is just your private key signing and acknowledging your receival of my block into your chain."

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7iji25/can_anyone_eli5_the_block_lattice/
tmiya

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

what is the primary differences between raiblocks and dawn?
cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

Please stop this....no more again!!!

There are several projects like this one, Raiblocks + Zksharks...  newbie account with same copy&past content and ask for donation !

DagDawn (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

what is the primary differences between raiblocks and dawn?

In Dawn you can send private transactions and we are going to focus on usability, an area which most altcoins fail.
meo550

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

yes stop with this shit man ,all looking for scam, you want to scam innocent ppl who wan to invest their money , alotta scam shit like stone and the other guy who scam us last year .
DagDawn (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:17:50 AM

There are several projects like this one, Raiblocks + Zksharks...  newbie account with same copy&past content and ask for donation !

There is just one serious project aiming at this and it is STONE, it's on testnet and not released yet.
DagDawn (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Well we don't wanna get mistaken with scammers, we are going to lock this thread until we have some code and a working product.
cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

There is just one serious project aiming at this and it is STONE, it's on testnet and not released yet.

then what about yours.... not serious? just ask for donation ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: