Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [!!NEWBIE WARNING!!] CampBX INFO YOU MUST KNOW Bitstamp and Localbitcoins are OK  (Read 7948 times)
DealMaker (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:47:20 PM

I have pretty much just had good experiences with CampBX too.  My one complaint about them might be that they misrepresent the margin and short selling abilities of their trading system because I have never had those options available, even though I've had a few thousand USD in there before.  And when I emailed customer service about it, I received no reply.

But that being said the site does what it is mainly intended to do and they haven't stolen or lost my money so I like them and am a fairly good customer at this point.

Interesting how you and others are having good experiences.  The only thing I can say that seems to be different vs mine and the others complaints is that you possibly signed up when Keyur was just starting out.  Now that Keyur is rolling in the $$$ he's basically treating people that are new like "whatever".

Thanks for your feedback though, it's something to think about while I get ready....
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:44:53 PM

I've also never had any real issues with them. I can have my money from my bank to Dwolla and into CampBX in less than 5 minutes. There is no quicker way to do it.
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:25:24 PM

I've also never had any real issues with them. I can have my money from my bank to Dwolla and into CampBX in less than 5 minutes. There is no quicker way to do it.

The pattern I'm seeing with those of you with no issues is that you're already customers.  I'd wager that when/if an issue occurs and you need support it will possibly be an extended response as others.  However the other side of that is that since you are established you're possibly given priority therefore causing new accounts to experience delays they were not informed of based upon speculation of that potential bias.  I really don't know what to say at this point but, I know when I'm ignored that is the worst level of customer support anyone can experience, whether a new or old customer.
Driice

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:24:54 PM

When your fiasco is over DealMaker you might want to check out bitcoin-brokers.org. They're pretty good for getting bitcoins anonymously within a day
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 01:53:17 PM

Bump.. and update:

My account as of TODAY 8/28 till shows as unverified and funds still not available despite MOs being cashed on 8/22 and verification documents emailed 8/15.

Currently speaking with appropiate authorities, apparently Keyur also had a failed business he ran out of India.  I really could care less about that fact but, they probably told me so that I have an understanding of this person somewhat.  Now you all know to.  They suspect and I quite rightfully think this to be accurate that what he's doing is similar to the "Bernie Madoff" scam.  He collects funds from other people and uses their money to further advance his own agenda and then if people like me complain he eventually gives them their money, regardless of how it happens it's still illegal and fraudulent.  If you would also like to talk to the same people I have been visit -> http://www.stopfraud.gov they have a number on the front page I called.  Since Keyur continues to ignore me(and others) I guess this is what he wants to happen to him.
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:17:06 PM

When your fiasco is over DealMaker you might want to check out bitcoin-brokers.org. They're pretty good for getting bitcoins anonymously within a day

This BS fiasco continues... check this out -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283905.0

Now he's magically claiming my MOs never got deposited.  And now when I get the photocopies of them just like you do a cashed check (yet Keyur says it wasn't deposited, YET MONEYGRAM says the EXACT OPPOSITE!!!)

My God I swear I'm so fed up with this type of behavior I feel like I'm going to lose it.
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:25:22 PM

Like I said cashed, I made the mistake of not putting my username on it, however all my other information on the MO matches EXACTLY to my verification information(which they have now upgraded me to verified so they have this info) (first one of two images):
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/zm5qg.jpg
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: