Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing with the trust system of this forum - The Pharmacist  (Read 945 times)
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

"The Pharmacist" has been recently promoted to DT Member and he is abusing this system to his best. Just see the people he gave trust only today. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=487418)

Previously, DT Members give negative trust to only deserving people who really scam someone and it was too with some reference.

This idiot "The Pharmacist" giving red trust with this lame excuse "This user writes generic, 3rd world shitposts. This pollutes bitcointalk to his benefit exclusively. Should NEVER be paid to post." Lolzzzzzzzzzzz

I understand if bitcointalk was his own forum this would make sense but is he who will tell the person posts are shit or not.  You cannot give a person negative trust just on this generic statement.

Make me a DT member and i will give negative trust to the whole forum Users  Grin  Funny Isn't it ?

I think the admin of the forum should note this abuse of trust system by him and Remove his DT power back.
Other DT members like Lunda / Yahoo etc  are doing good job and only giving Negative feedback to the bad people but the "The Pharmacist" is just lol....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

He may need to revise some of his stuff sent prior to his promotion, but that is normal and is going to take some time.

I think the admin of the forum should note this abuse of trust system by him and Remove his DT power back.
No.

Other DT members like Lunda / Yahoo etc  are doing good job and only giving Negative feedback to the bad people but the "The Pharmacist" is just lol....
What makes you think I don't agree with him tagging shitposting monkeys? Just because I haven't given the same rating to someone, that doesn't mean that I disagree with the sent ones.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

He may need to revise some of his stuff sent prior to his promotion, but that is normal and is going to take some time.

No.

What makes you think I don't agree with him tagging shitposting monkeys? Just because I haven't given the same rating to someone, that doesn't mean that I disagree with the sent ones.

Why is he given a chance to revise his stuff after his promotion ? why not before ?  WHY NOT RED TAGGED MEMBERS GIVEN A CHANCE ?

Why dont any of you understand one thing that soon this trust system will be invalid as everyone knows DT members give baseless trust.

Lastly, a person posting shit and you will give him Neg trust, can we ask you to give  you to give Negative trust to "The Pharmacist" as he did not did his homework well and he is still newbie as he need to revise some of his stuff , already agreed by a DT member  Grin Grin Grin

HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

I feel for you! This site is literally filled with a SHIT TON of assholes with nothing better to do than talk shit on people because they are so inferior in their shit can "lives" outside of this this forum. Just because people have some sort of power over others does not mean that they are correct... maybe by their forums terms that they abide by... but anyone with half a brain can see that this is abusing the trust system above and beyond even what other degenerative morons on here do. I'm stoked you took the time to put this together and I think that DT or not they are just DTF (DownToFail) and proud of it  Roll Eyes Huh

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

I feel for you! This site is literally filled with a SHIT TON of assholes with nothing better to do than spam the living fuck out of the forum, transforming it into a cesspool of regurgitated garbage and making a fetid pool out of the boards, because they are so inferior in their shit can English "sir" skills.
FTFY.

The forum is plagued by a cancerous tumor of shitty posts and people who perpetuate them. Regardless of their societal level and income they should not post of they do not know the language. Just as I would not Google translate my posts into Arabic and post on those boards, people whose English skills are sub-par to the level of nonsense should not post. If it takes me more than 3 reads to understand a sentence then the sentence is poorly written.

HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

I feel for you! This site is literally filled with a SHIT TON of assholes with nothing better to do than spam the living fuck out of the forum, transforming it into a cesspool of regurgitated garbage and making a fetid pool out of the boards, because they are so inferior in their shit can English "sir" skills.
FTFY.

The forum is plagued by a cancerous tumor of shitty posts and people who perpetuate them. Regardless of their societal level and income they should not post of they do not know the language. Just as I would not Google translate my posts into Arabic and post on those boards, people whose English skills are sub-par to the level of nonsense should not post. If it takes me more than 3 reads to understand a sentence then the sentence is poorly written.

I do agree with you 100% on that but I just do not think that warrants a negative trust. Maybe another section should be created or a tag could be given that blinks with *I suck at English... I should be in another thread* Hahah Because I thought the trust was suppose to reflect whether a person has scammed, is trying to scam, has stole, is trying to steal, etc. Not that they are bored and can't find better shit to do than try to talk to people outside their bubble (welcome to the world wide web) Hahah It just sucks that someone that hasn't done anything wrong is then forced to wear a Skarlette letter for the remainder of their time on the forum or it just promotes people creating multiple accounts to avoid that.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

Because I thought the trust was suppose to reflect whether a person has scammed, is trying to scam, has stole, is trying to steal, etc. Not that they are bored and can't find better shit to do than try to talk to people outside their bubble (welcome to the world wide web) Hahah It just sucks that someone that hasn't done anything wrong is then forced to wear a Skarlette letter for the remainder of their time on the forum or it just promotes people creating multiple accounts to avoid that.
How about 'scamming the forum'? Scamming the forum out of quality posts.

Would you agree with tagging accounts traders with red trust, because you distrust them? If so then consider the same thing with spammers—that you distrust them—you feel that they are doing harm to the forum in some way and thus give them feedback accordingly.

There should be direct consequences for shittily posting. If it takes a red trust for people to change, then so be it: it acts as a proper deterrent.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Why is he given a chance to revise his stuff after his promotion ? why not before ?  WHY NOT RED TAGGED MEMBERS GIVEN A CHANCE ?
Nobody should be given a chance. This liberalism is shit and is the basis of the flood of shit in this forum. But for your information red tags are removed in case people can prove that the claims are false - but for in case of shitposting these tags will not be removed.

Why dont any of you understand one thing that soon this trust system will be invalid as everyone knows DT members give baseless trust.
They dont. If you dont like this forum get lost.

Lastly, a person posting shit and you will give him Neg trust, can we ask you to give  you to give Negative trust to "The Pharmacist" as he did not did his homework well and he is still newbie as he need to revise some of his stuff , already agreed by a DT member  Grin Grin Grin
He has been doing his homework for a long time now. Good thing he is now promoted a bit late in my opinion - he should have been promoted a year back if you ask me.

Revising rating is normal and can happen in due course if the claims are not properly valid. But the way you retaliate I doubt your rating can be removed at all - because you were associated with account sales.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

Because I thought the trust was suppose to reflect whether a person has scammed, is trying to scam, has stole, is trying to steal, etc. Not that they are bored and can't find better shit to do than try to talk to people outside their bubble (welcome to the world wide web) Hahah It just sucks that someone that hasn't done anything wrong is then forced to wear a Skarlette letter for the remainder of their time on the forum or it just promotes people creating multiple accounts to avoid that.
How about 'scamming the forum'? Scamming the forum out of quality posts.

Would you agree with tagging accounts traders with red trust, because you distrust them? If so then consider the same thing with spammers—that you distrust them—you feel that they are doing harm to the forum in some way and thus give them feedback accordingly.

There should be direct consequences for shittily posting. If it takes a red trust for people to change, then so be it: it acts as a proper deterrent.

I would much rather have someone just ban the accounts that are doing nothing but clouding the forum with spam. But it is a forum and a forum really is just a giant shit throw of information... but maybe like a flag like Craigslist to flag the post and not the entire account. After all one man's trash is another man's entertainment ;P

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

I would much rather have someone just ban the accounts that are doing nothing but clouding the forum with spam. But it is a forum and a forum really is just a giant shit throw of information... but maybe like a flag like Craigslist to flag the post and not the entire account. After all one man's trash is another man's entertainment ;P
This is selection bias. You're seeing the red-tagged accounts that have not yet been banned, because their posts haven't been reported (or seen yet) or some other reason. Perhaps some posts that are lengthy are just chunks of repeated information and thus insubstantial... but when moderators are reviewing a report case, they may not see the context and thus deem it a bad report.
That's where the red trust comes in.

If you would rather have the accounts banned, then why wouldn't you be in agreement with red trusting the account (essentially depriving the owner of high-paying signature campaigns and thus deterring spam).

2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Nobody should be given a chance. This liberalism is shit and is the basis of the flood of shit in this forum. But for your information red tags are removed in case people can prove that the claims are false - but for in case of shitposting these tags will not be removed.

They dont. If you dont like this forum get lost.

He has been doing his homework for a long time now. Good thing he is now promoted a bit late in my opinion - he should have been promoted a year back if you ask me.

Revising rating is normal and can happen in due course if the claims are not properly valid. But the way you retaliate I doubt your rating can be removed at all - because you were associated with account sales.

You think your posts are good but
If i were a DT member , i would have Red trust you for this post with this reason :"This user writes generic, 3rd world shitposts. This pollutes bitcointalk to his benefit exclusively. Should NEVER be paid to post"

As i think you post Shit.

Same is being done by the "The Pharmacist" ..

2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

"The Pharmacist"     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

caleb150

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

"The Pharmacist" has been recently promoted to DT Member and he is abusing this system to his best. Just see the people he gave trust only today. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=487418)

Previously, DT Members give negative trust to only deserving people who really scam someone and it was too with some reference.

This idiot "The Pharmacist" giving red trust with this lame excuse "This user writes generic, 3rd world shitposts. This pollutes bitcointalk to his benefit exclusively. Should NEVER be paid to post." Lolzzzzzzzzzzz

I understand if bitcointalk was his own forum this would make sense but is he who will tell the person posts are shit or not.  You cannot give a person negative trust just on this generic statement.

Make me a DT member and i will give negative trust to the whole forum Users  Grin  Funny Isn't it ?

https://i.imgur.com/DY1LYCi.jpg

I just had the same problem with "the parmachist" he gave be negative trust blaming me for posting garbage. Is he a scam? As I saw many inappropriate posts invloving foul lauagage. I am very surprise that he got a lengendary status and such high trust score base on his false accusation. If I am signed up for a bounty, the bounty manger is responsible for validating wheather the posts are valid or not. Well, I'm utterly surprised that I found he is scamming others as well.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

I just had the same problem with "the parmachist" he gave be negative trust blaming me for posting garbage. Is he a scam? As I saw many inappropriate posts invloving foul lauagage. I am very surprise that he got a lengendary status and such high trust score base on his false accusation. If I am signed up for a bounty, the bounty manger is responsible for validating wheather the posts are valid or not. Well, I'm utterly surprised that I found he is scamming others as well.

Legendary status has nothing to do with how trustworthy someone is.

such high trust score base on his false accusation

Also, he isn't really making an "Accusation", rather a statement that he does not trust you. Anybody can do that.

If I am signed up for a bounty, the bounty manger is responsible for validating wheather the posts are valid or not.

That still doesn't mean that he can't have an opinion on it.

Well, I'm utterly surprised that I found he is scamming others as well.

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion. Care to explain?

If i were a DT member , i would have Red trust you for this post with this reason :"This user writes generic, 3rd world shitposts. This pollutes bitcointalk to his benefit exclusively. Should NEVER be paid to post"

I guess he should consider himself lucky thar you aren't a DT member then..  Roll Eyes

ranochigo
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 4166

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Then you would never be a DT member.

I do agree that trust rating can sometimes be inaccurate, even by a DT member. It's hard to regulate in the first place. However, looking through his ratings, they are generally justified and accurate. I've got loads and loads of reports going ignored and I have started to give -ve to those accounts who just posts aimlessly. I wouldn't think anyone that cares about their account would shitpost.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:02 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:49:41 AM by The Pharmacist

I'm open to suggestions about this, made by members I respect (you and some others).

I'll let you all in on a little secret:  The whole reason I was added to DT was to do precisely what I'm doing--because Lauda can't try to whip the entirety of bitcointalk into shape by hisheritself.  This is being sanctioned by upper-level DT members who have other things to do, and I care enough about bitcointalk to tag shitposters, have the will and the spare time to do so, and won't be swayed by bribes or threats.

These people who come here looking to support their families by shitposting are driving bitcointalk into the mud.  You can't ban these idiots fast enough, and I'm sure mods get frustrated and a bit discouraged trying to do so.  And let me tell you: I don't care if you have a family to support.  You will not get sympathy from me, because you all are not qualified to earn a living by posting here.  You guys deserve to be fired, and no one here owes you a paycheck.  Get that through your filthy little pea-brains.  If I thought for a minute that any of you were able to increase your post quality, I'd give you a second chance but it's obvious that the vast majority of you lack the language skills to do that.
Well, I'm utterly surprised that I found he is scamming others as well.
I have never scammed anyone on this forum.  Those feedbacks are retaliatory and none of them have valid links.  If anyone can provide a shred of evidence that I've scammed anyone, feel free to bring it forward.

Here's another gem:
YOU PENYLES TWAT

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

The Pharmacist Absolutely abuses his trust rating and attacks Every Foreigner (Non-Primary English speaking). He is absolutely Obsessed with his "3rd world Country" BS.  Just look at the feedback he has left for Foreigners. While i agree broken English shitposts are not welcome here he is out of control.   Seems he has declared war on ALL users who do not speak English Fluently.

I think some Foreigner may have stole his Wife or G/F  Cheesy He needs anger Management classes.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

At this rate we're going to need a megathread for all these complaints  Roll Eyes Good to see another active member in DT who isn't afraid to take hate. Been a while since anyone new was added it seems, but I guess that makes sense if things need to be "sanctioned by upper level members".
Avispeat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

I don't know the whole story but these DT members seem to have huge power in their hands and can ruin other people accounts and there's no turning back. Ranking takes time and is a very slow process and when these fellas give negative feedback just like that I can only hope I won't be the next victim.
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

I cant believe this they are using their power to this forum, this is not an english contest. I deleted all my english post so far to begin  a new beginning and THE PHARMACIST will remove my red trust and still I have my red trust.
please pharmacist the violation has been removed already together all my post isn't it enough? i am waiting for your response.

I am newbie now I cant imagine from member to newbie.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: