Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kansas City Meetup - Tuesday, Sep. 10th, 5:30pm - Updated location  (Read 4066 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:52:59 PM

Hell, had I known about this meeting, I would have gone, especially considering what a pain in the ass I have been and will continue to be to BFL, they might have given me a few Minirigs just to get me to go away!

An opportunity missed!

Sad

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 11:31:04 PM

Hell, had I known about this meeting, I would have gone, especially considering what a pain in the ass I have been and will continue to be to BFL, they might have given me a few Minirigs just to get me to go away!

An opportunity missed!

Sad

Wink

It was not a BFL meeting, it was just a local Bitcoin enthusiasts meeting. If you came to beg, cry or bitch I think we all would have expelled you.

Well, I would not have come to "beg, cry or bitch" but would certainly have had a few questions for The Josh and as far as expelling me, had you tried that one, I would have simply gone to sit at the bar and had a good time; maybe even running across a fine looking gal while you all congratulated yourselves on your success.

Jesus Christ; PG got FREE EQUIPMENT and changed his tune and went so far as to ADMIT to the fact!

Ya'll got no sense of humour!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
odin84

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:23:37 AM

Is this group Still alive? If so I'm might be interested in going to the meetups.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:25:47 AM

Is this group Still alive? If so I'm might be interested in going to the meetups.

yes but there is a new thread somewhere.

next meetup is march 1st i think

I'm interested in that, what with my own self being in Kansas City.

Got a link for it?

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: